Breathe Rite nasal strips

finding z0

Jan 28, 2009, 9:55:19 PM1/28/09
I use them occassionally and they help me breathe and not snore. It
would be pricey to use them every night. I've always wondered if the
secret to reusing them would be to find the right glue to reapply. I
found these 2 products and wondered if anyone has tried them?

http://www.ameswalker.com/accessories.html?iorb=4764&utm_source=Sponsored&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=BeyondROI

http://www.exmed.net/dept.asp?dept_id=491
(first 2 products)

Dave

Jan 29, 2009, 11:55:14 AM1/29/09
On Jan 28, 7:55 pm, finding z0 <j...@excite.com> wrote:
> I use them occassionally and they help me breathe and not snore. It
> would be pricey to use them every night. I've always wondered if the
> secret to reusing them would be to find the right glue to reapply. I
> found these 2 products and wondered if anyone has tried them?
>
> http://www.ameswalker.com/accessories.html?iorb=4764&utm_source=Spons...

I recently spotted the Breathe Right strips in Sam's Club, with their
37-count package reduced dramatically, as they are expecting a new 50-
count box. They were blowing the old sizwe out for $3 plus change, and
that makes them very affordable. Last I looked, they still had some.
They are really a great product,

Dave

m...@privacy.net

Jan 29, 2009, 1:24:06 PM1/29/09
Dave <djen...@cox.net> wrote:

>They are really a great product,

Can they really help with snoring tho?

Dave

Jan 29, 2009, 5:46:58 PM1/29/09
On Jan 29, 11:24 am, m...@privacy.net wrote:

> Dave <djense...@cox.net> wrote:
> >They are really a great product,
>
> Can they really help with snoring tho?

Its funny but they help me a great deal, reducing my snoring. They
don't do that for my wife, who snores just as easily with or without
one on. But, she claims that she has a lot more restful sleep with one
on. I think that may be worth 20 cents a night right there.

Dave

m...@privacy.net

Jan 29, 2009, 10:41:47 PM1/29/09
Dave <djen...@cox.net> wrote:

>Its funny but they help me a great deal, reducing my snoring. They
>don't do that for my wife, who snores just as easily with or without
>one on. But, she claims that she has a lot more restful sleep with one
>on. I think that may be worth 20 cents a night right there.

Agree

Will give them a try!

finding z0

Jan 31, 2009, 10:58:41 AM1/31/09

Not in my neighborhood.

finding z0

Jan 31, 2009, 11:01:53 AM1/31/09
I was looking for an answer to my question, not a debate on whether
they work or not. I did check out Sam's club and found only the 50
pack.