Take me out of the cage!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 2, 2011, 12:40:46 PM1/2/11
On Jan 1, 10:15 pm, livvy <go...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And the 3 of you should perhaps stop. The name-calling will never
> resolve anything....neither does the cutting and pasting. It's very
> personal, very specific.
> When you get to a point, where " What kind of an asshole " is the
> best, most intelligent response you got, perhaps you should take a
> few steps back. Is this you best presentation of you? When your
> Mom is at your funeral, and this is in your eulogy? That's the
> best you are? You are presenting yourselves as such.

The monkey in the cage must be able to throw shit.

Sorry, take me out of the cage and open the roads to my monkey bike.

NOTE: We will be out of the cage in a few minutes but we'll be riding
our folding bike on sidewalks. It may be grinding at times and not
much safer, you know. But it's Sunday, the Christians are in Church
and we don't want war.

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 2, 2011, 8:01:31 PM1/2/11
On Jan 2, 1:03 pm, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
<"WheresMyCheck"@UncleSamLoves.Mee> wrote:
> Be sure the training wheels are secure, wear a helmet, obey all
> traffic laws, and get a job

Almost there. I wore a cowboy hat and flip flops.