learn how to use coupons

Steve S

Jul 30, 2010, 5:50:31 PM7/30/10
If your not using coupons than your paying to much. Learn how to use
online coupons and where to get them. Plus great tips to help you save
more money when you shop.http://www.sjsonline.net/how-to-use-coupons

Patricia Martin Steward

Jul 30, 2010, 8:37:54 PM7/30/10
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:50:31 -0700 (PDT), Steve S
<sjsind...@aol.com> wrote:

>If your not using coupons than your paying to much.

So much ignorance, so little time.

--
No matter how hard you try to put ribbons on some
road apples, it is still a bunch of horse manure.

The Real Bev

Jul 31, 2010, 3:11:24 AM7/31/10
On 07/30/10 17:37, Patricia Martin Steward wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:50:31 -0700 (PDT), Steve S
> <sjsind...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>If your not using coupons than your paying to much.
>
> So much ignorance, so little time.

Yeah. There used to be coupons for useful things like canned vegetables
and yogurt. Now they seem to be only for overpriced toiletries (I just
bought 4 triple-blade razors for 99 cents at the 99-Cents-Only store;
how can Gillette get away with charging several dollars for just ONE?)
and name brand stuff that even with the coupon doesn't come close to the
price of the equally-good generic.

WORTHLESS!

--
Cheers, Bev
"If God had wanted us to use the metric system,

Sam

Jul 31, 2010, 5:44:56 AM7/31/10
The Real Bev wrote:
> On 07/30/10 17:37, Patricia Martin Steward wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:50:31 -0700 (PDT), Steve S
>> <sjsind...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>> If your not using coupons than your paying to much.
>>
>> So much ignorance, so little time.
>
> Yeah. There used to be coupons for useful things like canned
> vegetables and yogurt. Now they seem to be only for overpriced
> toiletries (I just bought 4 triple-blade razors for 99 cents at the
> 99-Cents-Only store; how can Gillette get away with charging several
> dollars for just ONE?) and name brand stuff that even with the coupon
> doesn't come close to the price of the equally-good generic.
>
> WORTHLESS!

Only fools bother with razors. You qualify.

Simon Brown

Jul 31, 2010, 5:51:21 AM7/31/10