Re: Kennedy, Dodd, all the old farts sat around when our steel and electronics business went offshore. Now they want to "save" the Big 3!

wis...@yahoo.com

Dec 7, 2008, 2:59:26 PM12/7/08
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 11:43:42 -0800 (PST), hp...@lycos.com wrote:

>Oh, my how they scramble. Topping it off is the lisping Barney Frank
>demanding support for Detroit. I recall when our steel mills were
>working, I recall ships being launched, I recall American made TV
>sets. So fuck the Wall Street maggots and those Chamber of Commerce
>whores. Bring on that Chinese 4dr mid-size fuel effiicient vehicle
>with all the bells and whistles for $12,000.00!
>
>mitch

The proposed "bailout or loan" is doomed to failure. Watch Detroit
come back for more claiming that the initial loans will be lost if
more public monies are not forthcoming. I say let the system work.
Bankruptacy should be an orderly process. From a practical standpoint
just buy American-made Hondas and Toyotas! And you are so right
about the banker-class and outsources American jobs. Let the games
begin!!!!

ted

MSfo...@mcpmail.com

Dec 9, 2008, 8:24:20 PM12/9/08

Ted Kennedy wants to make sure all new GM cars can float.