Re: Hey Ed, dodge this!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 27, 2010, 2:14:08 AM10/27/10
Ed, you are going to stalk me, and I will hunt you down with the
precision of the sharpshooter. These groups are not even important to
me. Very poor feedback though some have bravely come on my side. They
don't want to see the big picture. They are afraid of it.

I will keep recycling my posts here and I will let you know that the
bicycles are coming to town one way or another, bike lanes or no bike
lanes, politicians or no politicians, clowns or no clowns.

You sharpen my shooting skills and you keep me amused. I don't believe
in "turning the other cheek" BS, so you are fair game for me too. My
hot groups are Atheism vs. Christianity, and I will pepper you with
the subject.

I'm not a regular soldier. I'm a sniper and I don't waste words. Even
the links you refuse to open have a meaning, a distraction if you
will. Actually I don't write for you. I write for the others, however
few they may be.

You have chosen the path of evil and will make you trip along the way.

Edward Dolan

Oct 27, 2010, 2:25:46 AM10/27/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I am fed up with your animal metaphors. How about I liken you to your god
damn fucking monkeys myself? Yea, I think you are really into monkeys. What
is there about them makes you want to fornicate with them? I think the rest
of us would like to know about the depths of your depravity.

And your attacks on Christianity are truly mind boggling. How would an idiot
like you know anything about anything so abstract as religion. You are
strictly a concrete knower, one who knows about monkey asses and penises and
not much else.

If there is a God, let us hope that He will consign you to Hell from whence
you came. Yea, I pray every day that some motorist there in Florida will
take you out of your misery. And the sooner the better!

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan

Oct 27, 2010, 3:02:34 AM10/27/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ed, you are going to stalk me, and I will hunt you down with the
> precision of the sharpshooter. These groups are not even important to
> me. Very poor feedback though some have bravely come on my side. They
> don't want to see the big picture. They are afraid of it.

You're god damn right I am going to stalk you, the same way you stalk these
newsgroups with your shit posts. I will put my shit against your shit. The
upshot will be that no one will reply, let alone read, any of your posts
except for a few asshole-idiots like yourself, and they don't count any more
then you count.

Now go fuck yourself or, failing that, fuck your g.d. monkeys - you stupid
son of a bitch!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 27, 2010, 8:53:25 AM10/27/10
On Oct 27, 2:25 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Don't let those animal instincts take over you, Ed.

Again here's my finger...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/skatesnow67/3_013.jpg

JimmyMac

Oct 27, 2010, 5:37:31 PM10/27/10
On Oct 27, 1:14 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits

AH HA ... the gloves are off and the gauntlet has been summarily
slammed upon the tarmac. Head swollen ... HEAD Dolan has spawned yet
another adversary willing and able to do combat with the Minnesota
loon. Oh well, he asked for it, deserves it and should not be
deprived of it. Let the games begin!!!

JimmyMac

Oct 27, 2010, 5:45:22 PM10/27/10
On Oct 27, 2:02 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Ed, you are going to stalk me, and I will hunt you down with the
> > precision of the sharpshooter. These groups are not even important to
> > me. Very poor feedback though some have bravely come on my side. They
> > don't want to see the big picture. They are afraid of it.
>
> You're god damn right I am going to stalk you,

So then having accused me, you now admit to being a stalker yourself.

> the same way you stalk these
> newsgroups with your shit posts. I will put my shit against your shit. The

> upshot will be that no one will reply, let alone read, any of your posts.

WRONG as usual. Had I not read, I would not have responded now would
I?

> except for a few asshole-idiots like yourself, and they don't count any more
> then you count.
>
> Now go fuck yourself or, failing that, fuck your g.d. monkeys - you stupid
> son of a bitch!

You are getting very tiresome. Can't you come up with something just
a tad more creative instead of your same old shit. It is interesting
to note that you accuse TM of writing the same old shit and non one,
and I do mean no one, is more guilty of that than you. Most of what
you post is boringly repetitious. masticated, regurgitated copy an
paste boilerplate nonsense that everyone has read again and again.
Are you capable of nothing better? Pathetic really!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 27, 2010, 6:35:42 PM10/27/10

The French would say, "Ed has become la merde de la merde."

Edward Dolan

Oct 27, 2010, 10:50:36 PM10/27/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Oct 27, 2:02 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the
> Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Ed, you are going to stalk me, and I will hunt you down with the
> > precision of the sharpshooter. These groups are not even important to
> > me. Very poor feedback though some have bravely come on my side. They
> > don't want to see the big picture. They are afraid of it.
>
> You're god damn right I am going to stalk you,

>>> So then having accused me, you now admit to being a stalker yourself.

So long as TM stalks the newsgroups, I will stalk him.

> the same way you stalk these
> newsgroups with your shit posts. I will put my shit against your shit. The
> upshot will be that no one will reply, let alone read, any of your posts.

>>> WRONG as usual. Had I not read, I would not have responded now would
I?

You are responding to me, not to TM. I have always been responsive except to
complete asshole-idiots like TM.

> except for a few asshole-idiots like yourself, and they don't count any
> more
> then you count.
>
> Now go fuck yourself or, failing that, fuck your g.d. monkeys - you stupid
> son of a bitch!

>>> You are getting very tiresome. Can't you come up with something just
a tad more creative instead of your same old shit. It is interesting
to note that you accuse TM of writing the same old shit and non one,
and I do mean no one, is more guilty of that than you. Most of what
you post is boringly repetitious. masticated, regurgitated copy an
paste boilerplate nonsense that everyone has read again and again.
Are you capable of nothing better? Pathetic really!

The same old shit deserves the same. Take up your complaint with TM. Unlike
you with Ed Gin, I do not converse with asshole-idiots. Do not read any post
of mine with the heading "Does TM have a brain?" It is just copy and paste
or simple cussing.

Edward Dolan

Oct 27, 2010, 10:56:07 PM10/27/10

"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nope, I have determined that TM is most likely mentally retarded (ever
notice how he slurs phrases) . All he will ever get from me is copy and
paste, unless and until he becomes RESPONSIVE! As long as he rides his hobby
horse I will be here to call him out for the asshole-idiot that he is.

JimmyMac

Oct 28, 2010, 9:10:16 AM10/28/10
On Oct 27, 9:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You responded as well or have you conveniently forgotten?

JimmyMac

Oct 28, 2010, 9:20:13 AM10/28/10
On Oct 27, 9:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It appears that I broke your cardinal rule having read and responded
to TM ... Oh well. I take it from your reply then that you are not up
for TM's challenge? TM is mentally retarded? Well, that's your
opinion, not mine. Repetitious copy an paste constitutes "riding a
hobby horse" whether you recognize that or not. It is interesting to
note that you claim no one reads or responds to TM and that is exactly
what you do. No matter how you slice it, copy and paste is a response
even if not particularly specific as to to content.

Edward Dolan

Oct 28, 2010, 12:11:37 PM10/28/10

On Oct 27, 9:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> The same old shit deserves the same. Take up your complaint with TM.
> Unlike
> you with Ed Gin, I do not converse with asshole-idiots.

>> You responded as well or have you conveniently forgotten?

I called Ed Gin a Mongoloid Bastard with skin the color of shit. I would
hardly call that a response.

Edward Dolan

Oct 28, 2010, 12:31:43 PM10/28/10

On Oct 27, 9:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Nope, I have determined that TM is most likely mentally retarded (ever
> notice how he slurs phrases) . All he will ever get from me is copy and
> paste, unless and until he becomes RESPONSIVE! As long as he rides his
> hobby
> horse I will be here to call him out for the asshole-idiot that he is.

>> It appears that I broke your cardinal rule having read and responded
to TM ... Oh well. I take it from your reply then that you are not up
for TM's challenge? TM is mentally retarded? Well, that's your
opinion, not mine. Repetitious copy an paste constitutes "riding a
hobby horse" whether you recognize that or not. It is interesting to
note that you claim no one reads or responds to TM and that is exactly
what you do. No matter how you slice it, copy and paste is a response
even if not particularly specific as to to content.

Copy and paste is NOT a response! No one but an idiot would ever read it
except for a newbie who does not know what is going on here.

Why don't you engage TM and find out for yourself what an imbecile he is. He
not only slurs his phrasing but he slurs his thoughts as well. They run
together, sort of like some kind of free association. He is a genuine
simpleton and it just goes to show how dumb these newsgroups have become
that some do not seem to mind. Like I said, engage him and find out for
yourself!

Anyone with any brains has long since left Usenet. Maybe they are on
Facebook or My Space by now. I don't know where the hell they are, but they
sure as hell are not on Usenet. Usenet has even reduced Tom Sherman to near
idiocy and I feel like I am descending into the depths of despond myself.

Fuck Usenet all the way to Hell and back! It is a worthless means of
communicating anything except shit! TM proves that with his every post.

JimmyMac

Oct 29, 2010, 3:04:30 PM10/29/10
On Oct 28, 11:31 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 27, 9:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Nope, I have determined that TM is most likely mentally retarded (ever
> > notice how he slurs phrases) . All he will ever get from me is copy and
> > paste, unless and until he becomes RESPONSIVE! As long as he rides his
> > hobby
> > horse I will be here to call him out for the asshole-idiot that he is.
> >> It appears that I broke your cardinal rule having read and responded
>
> to TM ... Oh well.  I take it from your reply then that you are not up
> for TM's challenge?  TM is mentally retarded?  Well, that's your
> opinion, not mine.  Repetitious copy an paste constitutes "riding a
> hobby horse" whether you recognize that or not.  It is interesting to
> note that you claim no one reads or responds to TM and that is exactly
> what you do.  No matter how you slice it, copy and paste is a response
> even if not particularly specific as to  to content.
>
> Copy and paste is NOT a response! No one but an idiot would ever read it
> except for a newbie who does not know what is going on here.

No matter how you slice it I said. Man you are dense.

> Why don't you engage TM and find out for yourself what an imbecile he is.

Why do you continue to suggest this over and over when I have
responded to that over and over. Check the archives for my reply
dunderhead. You really must do somehting about you attention deficit
disorder and memory loos issues.

> not only slurs his phrasing  but he slurs his thoughts as well. They run
> together, sort of like some kind of free association. He is a genuine
> simpleton and it just goes to show how dumb these newsgroups have become
> that some do not seem to mind. Like I said, engage him and find out for
> yourself!

Like I said many time before ... not interested and like I said
before, I don't dance to you music. Why do you continue to insist ...
can't handle things by yourself?

> Anyone with any brains has long since left Usenet. Maybe they are on
> Facebook or My Space by now.

Facebook ... MySpacd??? Social networking is replacing social life.
Whenever practical, face-to-face dialog is preferable to interface-to-
interface dialog. In today's technological environment, we may
communicate more frequently, but we communicate less meaningfully.
Social networking appeals to lonely people indulging their egos.
Social networkers bombard one other with blow-by-blow accounts of the
daily minutiae with a never- ending stream of status updates. The
social networker is compelled to share their every movement and
thought no matter how mundane seemingly to validate their very
existence. It is as though in the absence of an audience of
followers, the social networker's life would be without meaning. That
begs the obvious question. Is recording and sharing our lives
becoming more important and more rewarding than living them? COme to
think of it, Fcebook or MySpace is an ideal place for an asshole of
your ilk to hang out.

> I don't know where the hell they are, but they
> sure as hell are not on Usenet. Usenet has even reduced Tom Sherman to near
> idiocy and I feel like I am descending into the depths of despond myself.
>
> Fuck Usenet all the way to Hell and back! It is a worthless means of
> communicating anything except shit! TM proves that with his every post.

AND, you don't???

JimmyMac

Oct 29, 2010, 3:05:07 PM10/29/10
On Oct 28, 11:11 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 27, 9:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > The same old shit deserves the same. Take up your complaint with TM.
> > Unlike
> > you with Ed Gin, I do not converse with asshole-idiots.
> >> You responded as well or have you conveniently forgotten?
>
> I called Ed Gin a Mongoloid Bastard with skin the color of shit. I would
> hardly call that a response.

Well yeah that an much more actually.

JimmyMac

Oct 29, 2010, 3:41:45 PM10/29/10
On Oct 28, 11:31 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

And you accuse TM of recycling. Mr. Repetition how many times have
your stated his theory of yours? Lost count? Have you nothing new to
offer?

I bet you wish that TM would pack it up an leave. You've been outdone
by TM and are jealous of the guy and that's why you keep throwing your
tantrums even if they are little more than lazy copy an paste babble.
That vice you keep going on and on about ... ENVY. It appears that
you've contracted it ... big time.

Edward Dolan

Oct 29, 2010, 9:22:29 PM10/29/10

On Oct 28, 11:31 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Anyone with any brains has long since left Usenet. Maybe they are on
> Facebook or My Space by now.

>> Facebook ... MySpacd??? Social networking is replacing social life.
Whenever practical, face-to-face dialog is preferable to interface-to-
interface dialog. In today's technological environment, we may
communicate more frequently, but we communicate less meaningfully.
Social networking appeals to lonely people indulging their egos.
Social networkers bombard one other with blow-by-blow accounts of the
daily minutiae with a never- ending stream of status updates. The
social networker is compelled to share their every movement and
thought no matter how mundane seemingly to validate their very
existence. It is as though in the absence of an audience of
followers, the social networker's life would be without meaning.

You have just described TM! However, you have yet to explain stalking
behavior on Usenet.

>> That
begs the obvious question. Is recording and sharing our lives
becoming more important and more rewarding than living them? COme to
think of it, Fcebook or MySpace is an ideal place for an asshole of
your ilk to hang out.

You are the one who is a sad lonely dumb bastard. What's the matter? Your
wife can't stand you?

I wouldn't be caught dead on a social networking website. I am only here on
Usenet to kick dumb ass like yours. Since you are still here, you must love
having your ass kicked. Yea, nothing but a sad lonely dumb bastard who would
rather put up with abuse from a total stranger than communicate with his own
wife - or his dogs! Ed Gin had you figured out from day one.

Edward Dolan

Oct 29, 2010, 9:30:00 PM10/29/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I bet you wish that TM would pack it up an leave. You've been outdone
by TM and are jealous of the guy and that's why you keep throwing your
tantrums even if they are little more than lazy copy an paste babble.
That vice you keep going on and on about ... ENVY. It appears that
you've contracted it ... big time.

I have already told you that TM is a simpleton. He is not capable of
bothering me anymore than you are. However, he is destroying a small
newsgroup by his prolific posting. That is my one and only concern.

Ed Gin bothered you and apparently I do too. That is a failing on your part.
No one bothers me, not even Tom Sherman and he is almost on my level of
intelligence.

JimmyMac

Oct 30, 2010, 4:12:02 PM10/30/10
On Oct 29, 8:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 28, 11:31 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Anyone with any brains has long since left Usenet. Maybe they are on
> > Facebook or My Space by now.
> >> Facebook ... MySpacd???  Social networking is replacing social life.
>
> Whenever practical, face-to-face dialog is preferable to interface-to-
> interface dialog.  In today's technological environment, we may
> communicate more frequently, but we communicate less meaningfully.
> Social networking appeals to lonely people indulging their egos.
> Social networkers bombard one other with blow-by-blow accounts of the
> daily minutiae with a never- ending stream of status updates.  The
> social networker is compelled to share their every movement and
> thought no matter how mundane seemingly to validate their very
> existence.  It is as though in the absence of an audience of
> followers, the social networker's life would be without meaning.
>
> You have just described TM! However, you have yet to explain stalking
> behavior on Usenet.

Well NO! I have just describes you, actually. You have yet to
explain why you continue to answer a question already answered
numerous times. See the archives if memory fails you.

> >> That
>
> begs the obvious question.  Is recording and sharing our lives

> becoming more important and more rewarding than living them?  Come to
> think of it, Facebook or MySpace is an ideal place for an asshole of

> your ilk to hang out.
>
> You are the one who is a sad lonely dumb bastard. What's the matter? Your
> wife can't stand you?

Evnious that no woman woudl have you? DId Mike V reject your advances
as well?

What we have hear is a fine example of a coping (ego defense)
mechanism at work ... projection. There is no one so lonely as a
hermit disenfranchised from reality for whom the computer and the
Internet are tools that fill a social void. By your own admission,
you live socially detached in reclusive solitude ... a cloistered,
insular lifestyle devoid of real-life interpersonal relationships.
Absorbed in your own wayward drama, Internet forums (newsgroups) have
become your cyberspace playpen and serve as ersatz social interaction
that only momentarily disrupts your otherwise self-sequestered
isolation. A sanctimonious hermit, you have little more than Usenet
from which to derive meaning in your life. Usenet newsgroups have
assumed an exaggerated prominence in your hierarchical order of
relevance and have emerged as the source from which you garner a
twisted sense of accomplishment and self-esteem. Without the
lifeblood of the Usenet newsgroup audience to sustain you, you would
have nothing and be nothing ... what a pathetic, shallow existence.
Fortunately, once you have departed, Your posts will be cease and
those that remain will be relegated to the status of archived cyber-
coprolite.

> I wouldn't be caught dead on a social networking website. I am only here on
> Usenet to kick dumb ass like yours. Since you are still here, you must love
> having your ass kicked. Yea, nothing but a sad lonely dumb bastard who would
> rather put up with abuse from a total stranger than communicate with his own
> wife - or his dogs! Ed Gin had you figured out from day one.

What we have hear from a lonely hermit who only communicates with the
outside world via a keyboard and the internet, is yet a another fine
example of a coping (ego defense) mechanism at work ... projection.
This, Who do you think you are deceiving, Ed. You are here for the
reason stated above. Intoxicated by your own cerebral flatulence, the
Usenet newsgroup is the showcase for your unharnessed ego and you are
your own audience. You continue to serve it up,, but no one has an
appetite for your pablum. I must really suck to be you!

JimmyMac

Oct 30, 2010, 4:24:59 PM10/30/10
On Oct 29, 8:30 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> [...]> I bet you wish that TM would pack it up an leave.  You've been outdone
>
> by TM and are jealous of the guy and that's why you keep throwing your
> tantrums even if they are little more than lazy copy an paste babble.
> That vice you keep going on and on about ... ENVY.  It appears that
> you've contracted it ... big time.
>
> I have already told you that TM is a simpleton.

Opinion stated as fact. You forgot to add, "in your opinion"

> He is not capable of
> bothering me anymore than you are. However, he is destroying a small
> newsgroup by his prolific posting. That is my one and only concern.

What? I thought you have proclaimed the newsgroup dead many times
over the years. For all practical purposes it is, but as concerns
destroying the newsgroup, you beat TM to that distinction..

> Ed Gin bothered you and apparently I do too. That is a failing on your part.
> No one bothers me, not even Tom Sherman and he is almost on my level of
> intelligence.

Almost? You mean someone is almost as intelligent as you. You also
surpass tom in arrogance and just about everyone else I have
encountered in my life. To think that everyone is less intelligent
than you is a sign of arrogance and a certain lack of intelligence.
You once said ... "It is a waste of time and energy for me Edward
Dolan to even attempt to be intelligent." An genuinely intelligent
person is recognized as being intelligent and doesn't have to mount a
campaign of self-promotion. Just a thought.

Edward Dolan

Oct 30, 2010, 5:30:28 PM10/30/10

On Oct 29, 8:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> You are the one who is a sad lonely dumb bastard. What's the matter? Your
> wife can't stand you?

>> Evnious that no woman woudl have you? DId Mike V reject your advances
as well?

Don't take it out on the world that your wife no longer wants to be fucked
by you, if she ever did!

>> What we have hear [here] is a fine example of a coping (ego defense)
mechanism at work ...

Blah, blah, blah ...

The above is a perfect example of why Jim McNamara is so irrelevant to these
newsgroup and, in fact, to the world at large. I now understand why Ed Gin
had such contempt for him.

> I wouldn't be caught dead on a social networking website. I am only here
> on
> Usenet to kick dumb ass like yours. Since you are still here, you must
> love
> having your ass kicked. Yea, nothing but a sad lonely dumb bastard who
> would
> rather put up with abuse from a total stranger than communicate with his
> own
> wife - or his dogs! Ed Gin had you figured out from day one.

>> What we have hear [here] from a lonely hermit ...

Blah, blah, blah ....

Edward Dolan

Oct 30, 2010, 7:29:32 PM10/30/10

On Oct 29, 8:30 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Ed Gin bothered you and apparently I do too. That is a failing on your
> part.
> No one bothers me, not even Tom Sherman and he is almost on my level of
> intelligence.

>> Almost? You mean someone is almost as intelligent as you. You also
surpass tom in arrogance and just about everyone else I have
encountered in my life. To think that everyone is less intelligent
than you is a sign of arrogance and a certain lack of intelligence.
You once said ... "It is a waste of time and energy for me Edward
Dolan to even attempt to be intelligent." An genuinely intelligent
person is recognized as being intelligent and doesn't have to mount a
campaign of self-promotion. Just a thought.

I don't merely THINK everyone is less intelligent than me, I KNOW everyone
is less intelligent than me. Of course, if I were competing with an
asshole-idiot like TM who has shit for brains or a criminal vandal troll
like Ed Gin, then indeed what would I know about intelligence anyway? Hells
Bells, I would be as dumb as my competition.

Arrogance is quite appropriate when you are constantly having to deal with
inferiors.

JimmyMac

Oct 31, 2010, 9:32:30 AM10/31/10
On Oct 30, 4:30 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 29, 8:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > You are the one who is a sad lonely dumb bastard. What's the matter? Your
> > wife can't stand you?
> >> Envious that no woman wouldl have you?  Did Mike V reject your advances

> as well?
>
> Don't take it out on the world that your wife no longer wants to be fucked
> by you, if she ever did!

And you assume this based on what pray tell? AN old closet queen like
you knows nothing about a relationship with a woman.

> >> What we have hear [here] is a fine example of a coping (ego defense)
>
> mechanism at work ...
>
> Blah, blah, blah ...

In your own wrds ... "If the context is available, and it always is on
Usenet, then there is NEVER
any reason for taking anything out of context. That is why we normally
include much of the post to which we are responding. Those who
selectively
edit to make themselves look good are scoundrels and cowards."

Deleted passage, reinserted...

What we have here is a fine example of a coping (ego defense)

[...]

According to his own words, by omitting the contents of my post and
substituting "blah, blah, blah" (read selectively editing), Ed has
condemned himself as a coward and a scoundrel!

> The above is a perfect example of why Jim McNamara is so irrelevant to these
> newsgroup and, in fact, to the world at large. I now understand why Ed Gin
> had such contempt for him.

This from a self-aggrandizing troll who had an overextended sense of
his own self importance and relevance. The conundrum continues.

> > I wouldn't be caught dead on a social networking website. I am only here
> > on
> > Usenet to kick dumb ass like yours. Since you are still here, you must
> > love
> > having your ass kicked. Yea, nothing but a sad lonely dumb bastard who
> > would
> > rather put up with abuse from a total stranger than communicate with his
> > own
> > wife - or his dogs! Ed Gin had you figured out from day one.
> >> What we have hear [here] from a lonely hermit ...
>
> Blah, blah, blah ....

Deleted passage, reinserted...

What we have here, from a lonely hermit who only communicates with the

outside world via a keyboard and the internet, is yet a another fine
example of a coping (ego defense) mechanism at work ... projection.
This, Who do you think you are deceiving, Ed. You are here for the
reason stated above. Intoxicated by your own cerebral flatulence, the
Usenet newsgroup is the showcase for your unharnessed ego and you are
your own audience. You continue to serve it up,, but no one has an
appetite for your pablum. I must really suck to be you!

JimmyMac

Oct 31, 2010, 9:37:21 AM10/31/10
On Oct 30, 6:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 29, 8:30 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Ed Gin bothered you and apparently I do too. That is a failing on your
> > part.
> > No one bothers me, not even Tom Sherman and he is almost on my level of
> > intelligence.
> >> Almost?  You mean someone is almost as intelligent as you.?  You also
>
> surpass Tom in arrogance and just about everyone else I have

> encountered in my life.  To think that everyone is less intelligent
> than you is a sign of arrogance and a certain lack of intelligence.
> You once said ... "It is a waste of time and energy for me Edward
> Dolan to even attempt to be intelligent."  A genuinely intelligent

> person is recognized as being intelligent and doesn't have to mount a
> campaign of self-promotion.  Just a thought.
>
> I don't merely THINK everyone is less intelligent than me, I KNOW everyone
> is less intelligent than me.

Thanks for making my point that you are both arrogant and delusional.

> Of course, if I were competing with an
> asshole-idiot like TM who has shit for brains or a criminal vandal troll
> like Ed Gin, then indeed what would I know about intelligence anyway? Hells
> Bells, I would be as dumb as my competition.

You are competing with TM so, by your own admission, shit for brains
you are!

> Arrogance is quite appropriate when you are constantly having to deal with
> inferiors.

Opinion stated as fact.

Edward Dolan

Nov 1, 2010, 6:32:01 PM11/1/10

On Oct 30, 4:30 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]
>Deleted passage, reinserted...

Passage again deleted ...
[...]

>According to his own words, by omitting the contents of my post and
substituting "blah, blah, blah" (read selectively editing), Ed has
condemned himself as a coward and a scoundrel!

Nope, I did not respond to your long-winded monologue. I simply dismissed
it. That is fair play.
[...]

> Deleted passage, reinserted...

Passage again deleted.
[...]

And the band played on!

Edward Dolan

Nov 1, 2010, 6:44:10 PM11/1/10

On Oct 30, 6:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Of course, if I were competing with an
> asshole-idiot like TM who has shit for brains or a criminal vandal troll
> like Ed Gin, then indeed what would I know about intelligence anyway?
> Hells
> Bells, I would be as dumb as my competition.

>> You are competing with TM so, by your own admission, shit for brains
you are!

Nope, I am not competing with TM at all. It is just copy and paste and the
crassest kind of insults I can muster. That is how you should have treated
Ed Gin as I advised, but you were too caught up in yourself to know what you
were doing or the effect you were having on the newsgroup.

I am only pretending to be an ego maniac, but you really are one. That is
why you can't stop stalking. Either that or else admit you enjoy the
jousting. It is one or the other. Nothing else makes any sense.

Tom Sherman got me figured out long ago. It is very peculiar that you seem
not to be able to do it, although I have given you plenty of hints along the
way.

JimmyMac

Nov 6, 2010, 11:34:20 AM11/6/10
On Nov 1, 5:32 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 30, 4:30 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> >Deleted passage, reinserted...
>
> Passage again deleted ...
> [...]
>
> >According to his own words, by omitting the contents of my post and
>
> substituting "blah, blah, blah" (read selectively editing), Ed has
> condemned himself as a coward and a scoundrel!
>
> Nope, I did not respond to your long-winded monologue. I simply dismissed
> it. That is fair play.
> [...]
>
> > Deleted passage, reinserted...
>
> Passage again deleted.
> [...]
>
> And the band played on!

AND the name of the tune the band is playing is ... I Ed Dolan am a
COWARD" Censorship is cowardly. I guess the truth is just
unbearable.

JimmyMac

Nov 6, 2010, 11:57:45 AM11/6/10
On Nov 1, 5:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 30, 6:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Of course, if I were competing with an
> > asshole-idiot like TM who has shit for brains or a criminal vandal troll
> > like Ed Gin, then indeed what would I know about intelligence anyway?
> > Hells
> > Bells, I would be as dumb as my competition.
> >> You are competing with TM so, by your own admission, shit for brains
>
> you are!
>
> Nope, I am not competing with TM at all. It is just copy and paste and the
> crassest kind of insults I can muster. That is how you should have treated
> Ed Gin as I advised, but you were too caught up in yourself to know what you
> were doing or the effect you were having on the newsgroup.

It would seem that you havent; a clues as to your negative mpact on
the newgrou or sim;y dont; care. As concerns the rest, you have
resurrected this old issue ad nauseum and I have addressed this ad
nauseum, but does that stop you from resurrecting this yet again?
Readers, Ed has the gall to accuse TM or recycling posts? In short, I
neither asked for Ed's advice, didn't want his advice, and didn't need
his advice. His advice was to handle Ed GIn much as he is now
handling TM with absolutely no success whatsoever. So much for his
technique and advice, but I digress. When he was told that I didn't
require his advice, Ed persisted, because Dolan's ego just will not
tolerate rejection. Further details are available in the archives,
but no one other than Dolan is interested. The bottom line is that
this is a mater lacking closure. From Ed's perspective, to attain
closure I would have had to dance to Ed's music and take his advice
and I wouldn't do that. This is Ed's problem to resolve, not mine to
resolve for him. Give it a rest Ed. You are making yourself look
foolish

> I am only pretending to be an ego maniac,

So you are actually a megalomaniac then?

> but you really are one. That is
> why you can't stop stalking.

Not surprisingly, your conclusion doesn't follow from your
premise .... logical fallacy (non sequitor), but if I were to accept
your reasoning, I would have to conclude that you are stalking TM
because of your ego?

> Either that or else admit you enjoy the
> jousting. It is one or the other. Nothing else makes any sense.

Jousting is OK when I can find the time for it and somrone needs to
tell you what an obnoxious jerk you are.r

> Tom Sherman got me figured out long ago. It is very peculiar that you seem
> not to be able to do it, although I have given you plenty of hints along the
> way.

What you've not figured out is that I've got you figured out. That
doesnt mean I have to be accepting of what Ive figured out.

Edward Dolan

Nov 7, 2010, 3:20:54 AM11/7/10

On Nov 1, 5:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

were doing or the effect you were having on the newsgroup." - Ed Dolan
[...]

JimmyMac

Nov 7, 2010, 11:07:21 AM11/7/10
On Nov 7, 2:20 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 1, 5:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>

> > Nope, I am not competing with TM at all. It is just copy and paste and the
> > crassest kind of insults I can muster. That is how you should have treated
> > Ed Gin as I advised, but you were too caught up in yourself to know what
> > you
> > were doing or the effect you were having on the newsgroup.
>
> It would seem that you haven't a clues as to your negative impact on
> the newsgroup or simply don't care.  As concerns the rest, you have

> resurrected this old issue ad nauseum and I have addressed this ad
> nauseum, but does that stop you from resurrecting this yet again?
> Readers, Ed has the gall to accuse TM or recycling posts?  In short, I
> neither asked for Ed's advice, didn't want his advice, and didn't need
> his advice.  His advice was to handle Ed GIn much as he is now
> handling TM with absolutely no success whatsoever.  So much for his
> technique and advice, but I digress.  When he was told that I didn't
> require his advice, Ed persisted, because Dolan's ego just will not
> tolerate rejection.  Further details are available in the archives,
> but no one other than Dolan is interested.  The bottom line is that
> this is a mater lacking closure.  From Ed's perspective, to attain
> closure I would have had to dance to Ed's music and take his advice
> and I wouldn't do that.  This is Ed's problem to resolve, not mine to
> resolve for him.  Give it a rest Ed.  You are making yourself look
> foolish
>
> "Nope, I am not competing with TM at all. It is just copy and paste and the
> crassest kind of insults I can muster. That is how you should have treated
> Ed Gin as I advised, but you were too caught up in yourself to know what you
> were doing or the effect you were having on the newsgroup." - Ed Dolan
> [...]

Repetition is no substitute for a reply, argumentation or dialog.
I'll not emulate you by doing likewise. What I said (now with typos
corrected) is there for the readers that are interested.

Edward Dolan

Nov 7, 2010, 5:48:29 PM11/7/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

"Jim McNamara destroyed ARBR by bringing his petty feud with Ed Gin to the
group." - Ed Dolan

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 7, 2010, 6:00:45 PM11/7/10

Hey Jimmy, don't let the bastards grind you down!

My strategy is hit and run, non lengthy that makes you waste time. Do
it like Tom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIQPKcHABmM

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 7, 2010, 6:04:46 PM11/7/10
On Nov 7, 11:07 am, JimmyMac <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Repetition is no substitute for a reply, argumentation or dialog.
> I'll not emulate you by doing likewise.  What I said (now with typos
> corrected) is there for the readers that are interested.

Hey Jimmy, don't let the bastards grind you down!

My strategy is hit and run, non lengthy that makes you waste time. Do

it like Jerry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIQPKcHABmM

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 7, 2010, 6:06:52 PM11/7/10
Hey Jimmy, don't let the bastards grind you down!

My strategy is hit and run, not lengthy that makes you waste time. Do

Edward Dolan

Nov 7, 2010, 7:41:16 PM11/7/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

slightest. What I do object to is all your original posting (which is not
original at all) as it has the effect of destroying a small newsgroup like
RBS. Responses do not effect the overall health of a newsgroup since they
are buried in the thread.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 7, 2010, 9:08:46 PM11/7/10
On Nov 7, 6:06 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits

of the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I told you it would work. ;)

JimmyMac

Nov 9, 2010, 9:31:54 AM11/9/10
On Nov 7, 2:20 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 1, 5:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>

> > Nope, I am not competing with TM at all. It is just copy and paste and the
> > crassest kind of insults I can muster. That is how you should have treated
> > Ed Gin as I advised, but you were too caught up in yourself to know what
> > you
> > were doing or the effect you were having on the newsgroup.
>
> It would seem that you haven't a clue as to your negative impact on
> the newsgroup or simply don't care.  As concerns the rest, you have

> resurrected this old issue ad nauseum and I have addressed this ad
> nauseum, but does that stop you from resurrecting this yet again?
> Readers, Ed has the gall to accuse TM or recycling posts?  In short, I
> neither asked for Ed's advice, didn't want his advice, and didn't need
> his advice.  His advice was to handle Ed Gin much as he is now

> handling TM with absolutely no success whatsoever.  So much for his
> technique and advice, but I digress.  When he was told that I didn't
> require his advice, Ed persisted, because Dolan's ego just will not
> tolerate rejection.  Further details are available in the archives,
> but no one other than Dolan is interested.  The bottom line is that
> this is a mater lacking closure.  From Ed's perspective, to attain
> closure I would have had to dance to Ed's music and take his advice
> and I wouldn't do that.  This is Ed's problem to resolve, not mine to
> resolve for him.  Give it a rest Ed.  You are making yourself look
> foolish
>
> "Nope, I am not competing with TM at all.
> It is just copy and paste and the
> crassest kind of insults I can muster.

Well you are, but what does that have to do with what I said?
Diversion duly noted ... an often employed technique when you have no
answer to offer.

> That is how you should have treated
> Ed Gin as I advised, but you were too caught up in yourself to know what you
> were doing or the effect you were having on the newsgroup." - Ed Dolan
> [...]

Heard all this unsubstantiated nonsense ... many, many, many times
before. I refer you and the readers to what I said above and which
was ignored for obvious reasons. It addressed the true heart of the
matter.

JimmyMac

Nov 9, 2010, 9:34:20 AM11/9/10
On Nov 7, 4:48 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nonsensical, untenable opinion that cannot stand on its own merits.
The burden of proof rests with the accuser. Where' your proof?

JimmyMac

Nov 9, 2010, 10:12:51 AM11/9/10
On Nov 7, 8:08 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits

Illegitimi non carborundum? Yeah, well long, reasoned replies are
most certainly wasted on the myopic visionary Dolan. He is merely a
troll in search of attention to inflate his already substantial ego.
Without Usenet, their would be no real meaning in his life. An
admitted hermit, the internet serves as his only real link to the real
world from which he garners a twisted sense of self-importance.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 9, 2010, 11:45:16 AM11/9/10

He's not proposing anything other than slowing down those who do. He
used to say he was on my side, but he must have felt shadowed.

His Napoleonic Complex is just a caricature of the real thing. But his
IQ seems to be very low as well so he turns to copy and paste. Have
you ever something worth quoting from him?

In other words, HE'S A CLOWN!

Edward Dolan

Nov 9, 2010, 4:14:12 PM11/9/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> Illegitimi non carborundum? Yeah, well long, reasoned replies are
most certainly wasted on the myopic visionary Dolan.

You mean your long-winded babble?

> He is merely a
troll in search of attention to inflate his already substantial ego.
Without Usenet, their would be no real meaning in his life. An
admitted hermit, the internet serves as his only real link to the real
world from which he garners a twisted sense of self-importance.

Yup, you must mean your long-winded babble!

Edward Dolan

Nov 9, 2010, 4:23:55 PM11/9/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
[...]

> He's not proposing anything other than slowing down those who do. He
used to say he was on my side, but he must have felt shadowed.

I am NEVER on the side of a fool who keeps proposing the same thing over and
over. Either get original or get lost!

> His Napoleonic Complex is just a caricature of the real thing. But his
IQ seems to be very low as well so he turns to copy and paste. Have
you ever something worth quoting from him?

You've got me confused with yourself. You are a true village idiot!

> In other words, HE'S A CLOWN!

The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you will
cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is OK
(provided they are original and not the same old shit), but one every day is
NOT!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 9, 2010, 6:33:38 PM11/9/10
On Nov 9, 4:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
> [...]> He's not proposing anything other than slowing down those who do. He
>
> used to say he was on my side, but he must have felt shadowed.
>
> I am NEVER on the side of a fool who keeps proposing the same thing over and
> over. Either get original or get lost!
>
> > His Napoleonic Complex is just a caricature of the real thing. But his
>
> IQ seems to be very low as well so he turns to copy and paste. Have
> you ever something worth quoting from him?
>
> You've got me confused with yourself. You are a true village idiot!
>
> > In other words, HE'S A CLOWN!
>
> The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you will
> cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is OK
> (provided they are original and not the same old shit), but one every day is
> NOT!

Just wondering.

Edward Dolan

Nov 9, 2010, 10:47:02 PM11/9/10

On Nov 9, 4:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you will
> cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is OK
> (provided they are original and not the same old shit), but one every day
> is
> NOT!

>> Just wondering.

I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.

Get with the group. If you can't do that, then get your own blog.

Tom Sherman °_°

Nov 9, 2010, 11:50:09 PM11/9/10
On 11/9/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
> I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.[...]

Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman already destroyed RBS.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 10, 2010, 12:32:20 AM11/10/10
On Nov 9, 10:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 9, 4:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you will
> > cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is OK
> > (provided they are original and not the same old shit), but one every day
> > is
> > NOT!
> >> Just wondering.
>
> I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.
>
> Get with the group. If you can't do that, then get your own blog.

And what's your role in bicycles? Do you ride one or promote its use?

The Real Bev

Nov 10, 2010, 1:20:10 AM11/10/10
On 11/09/10 20:50, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

> On 11/9/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> [...]
>> I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.[...]
>
> Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman already destroyed RBS.

FWIW, the Big 8 Management Board is going through the process of
removing rec.bicycles.off-road, the moderated group that never got off
the ground. Don't let him kill another one. If you can't kill him,
killfile him. It can be done, mostly. Give it a shot.

--
Cheers, Bev
the day they start making vacuum cleaners." --Ernst Jan Plugge

Tom Sherman °_°

Nov 10, 2010, 7:56:08 AM11/10/10
On 11/10/2010 12:20 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 11/09/10 20:50, Tom Sherman �_� wrote:
>
>> On 11/9/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>> [...]
>>> I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.[...]
>>
>> Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman already destroyed RBS.
>
> FWIW, the Big 8 Management Board is going through the process of
> removing rec.bicycles.off-road, the moderated group that never got off
> the ground. Don't let him kill another one. If you can't kill him,
> killfile him. It can be done, mostly. Give it a shot.

Well, "Handsaw" also killed AMB, Dolan killed ARBR, and RBM seems to be
dying off. Maybe it is time to go back to the one group rec.bicycles?

Edward Dolan

Nov 10, 2010, 5:10:23 PM11/10/10
"The Real Bev" <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 11/09/10 20:50, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
>
>> On 11/9/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>> [...]
>>> I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.[...]
>>
>> Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman already destroyed RBS.
>
> FWIW, the Big 8 Management Board is going through the process of removing
> rec.bicycles.off-road, the moderated group that never got off the ground.
> Don't let him kill another one. If you can't kill him, killfile him. It
> can be done, mostly. Give it a shot.

Killfiling will not save a group that is plagued with a prolific original
poster who just posts the same old shit over and over. It has the effect of
being spam. Tom Sherman and I are mainly responders. That does not hurt a
newsgroup no matter what is said.

Edward Dolan

Nov 10, 2010, 5:21:19 PM11/10/10

"Tom Sherman �_�" <twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message

ARBR was killed by Ed Gin and Associates, Jim McNamara and Tom Sherman. Why
Tom Sherman? He was a mainstay of ARBR and yet he stood by and let it
happen. He does not killfile, but he will not defend the group against
criminal vandal trolls. His cowardice and simpering rectitude is truly mind
boggling!

A group that will not defend itself from trolls, stalkers and spammers is
not worth living. Frankly, such groups deserve to die!

Edward Dolan

Nov 10, 2010, 5:35:24 PM11/10/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I am well represented in the archives of Google Groups with respect to the
cycling newsgroups. ARBR was my main group for many years, but I got tired
of the nuts and bolts of bicycles. Such subjects are for newbies. My main
interest now is getting mountain bikes off of hiking trails. It is the one
and only reason I am on RBS.

However, I do not do original posts on the subject. I merely respond to
others who post on the subject. That is what you should be doing too. Learn
to be a responder. No one is reading your original posts. It is why you are
just talking to yourself. Usenet members are much more likely to read

The Real Bev

Nov 10, 2010, 7:21:40 PM11/10/10
On 11/10/10 04:56, Tom Sherman �_� wrote:

> On 11/10/2010 12:20 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
>> On 11/09/10 20:50, Tom Sherman �_� wrote:
>>> On 11/9/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman already destroyed RBS.

Be really nice if he was strangled with the rotting corpse of a whipsnake.

>> FWIW, the Big 8 Management Board is going through the process of
>> removing rec.bicycles.off-road, the moderated group that never got off
>> the ground. Don't let him kill another one. If you can't kill him,
>> killfile him. It can be done, mostly. Give it a shot.
>>
> Well, "Handsaw" also killed AMB, Dolan killed ARBR, and RBM seems to be
> dying off. Maybe it is time to go back to the one group rec.bicycles?

I stopped reading rbor when it went moderated and never went back. I
read r.b.tech too for a while, but then I realized I didn't want to
tweak around with stuff, I just wanted to ride. A little wrenching goes
a long way :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Edward Dolan

Nov 10, 2010, 9:51:51 PM11/10/10
"The Real Bev" <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I stopped reading rbor when it went moderated and never went back. I read
> r.b.tech too for a while, but then I realized I didn't want to tweak
> around with stuff, I just wanted to ride. A little wrenching goes a long
> way :-(

RBOR was a newsgroup dedicated to criminal idiot-asshole mountain bikers.
Fuck'em!

RBT is for nerds like Tom Sherman. Harmless, but boring as hell!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 10, 2010, 10:01:52 PM11/10/10

Let me show a little trick we use in the jungle to stop unwelcome
guests: You put a rope a foot high and when the bicycle hits they go
flying. Try that they don't catch you doing it.

Seriously, is that a goal worth fighting for in the Internet?

Edward Dolan

Nov 10, 2010, 10:32:44 PM11/10/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Nov 10, 5:35 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> I am well represented in the archives of Google Groups with respect to the
> cycling newsgroups. ARBR was my main group for many years, but I got tired
> of the nuts and bolts of bicycles. Such subjects are for newbies. My main
> interest now is getting mountain bikes off of hiking trails. It is the one
> and only reason I am on RBS.
[...]

>> Seriously, is that a goal worth fighting for in the Internet?

Idiot-asshole mountain bikers will completely take over RBS if I am not here
to combat them. You are just a mere nuisance and I could care less about
your so-called purpose.

I think mountain biking is a fad myself and it will soon disappear on its
own. But that is no reason why RBS should be given over to them.

Motor vehicles are here to stay unless and until they get too expensive for
the common man to operate. Your "purpose" is even more absurd than mine.

Tom Sherman °_°

Nov 10, 2010, 10:54:27 PM11/10/10
On 11/10/2010 9:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey& the Free Spirits of the Jungle"

> <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 10, 5:35 pm, "Edward Dolan"<edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>> I am well represented in the archives of Google Groups with respect to the
>> cycling newsgroups. ARBR was my main group for many years, but I got tired
>> of the nuts and bolts of bicycles. Such subjects are for newbies. My main
>> interest now is getting mountain bikes off of hiking trails. It is the one
>> and only reason I am on RBS.
> [...]
>
>>> Seriously, is that a goal worth fighting for in the Internet?
>
> Idiot-asshole mountain bikers will completely take over RBS if I am not here
> to combat them. You are just a mere nuisance and I could care less about
> your so-called purpose.
>
> I think mountain biking is a fad myself and it will soon disappear on its
> own. But that is no reason why RBS should be given over to them.
>
> Motor vehicles are here to stay unless and until they get too expensive for
> the common man to operate. Your "purpose" is even more absurd than mine.

Oh Ed, have you not figured out that TM's purpose is to scare people
*away* from cycling?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 10, 2010, 11:21:32 PM11/10/10
On Nov 10, 10:54 pm, Tom Sherman °_°

<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote:
> On 11/10/2010 9:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey&  the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
> > <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>  wrote in message

> > On Nov 10, 5:35 pm, "Edward Dolan"<edo...@iw.net>  wrote:
> > [...]
> >> I am well represented in the archives of Google Groups with respect to the
> >> cycling newsgroups. ARBR was my main group for many years, but I got tired
> >> of the nuts and bolts of bicycles. Such subjects are for newbies. My main
> >> interest now is getting mountain bikes off of hiking trails. It is the one
> >> and only reason I am on RBS.
> > [...]
>
> > Idiot-asshole mountain bikers will completely take over RBS if I am not here
> > to combat them. You are just a mere nuisance and I could care less about
> > your so-called purpose.
>
> > I think mountain biking is a fad myself and it will soon disappear on its
> > own. But that is no reason why RBS should be given over to them.
>
> > Motor vehicles are here to stay unless and until they get too expensive for
> > the common man to operate. Your "purpose" is even more absurd than mine.
>
> Oh Ed, have you not figured out that TM's purpose is to scare people
> *away* from cycling?

Do you understand plain English? We need:

1- They should enforce no bicycles on sidewalk,

2- They should establish our space and give us the lane.

Does that scare you? Does that scare anyone else? Why?

Edward Dolan

Nov 11, 2010, 12:35:37 AM11/11/10
"Tom Sherman �_�" <twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message
[...]

> Oh Ed, have you not figured out that TM's purpose is to scare people
> *away* from cycling?

Actually I understand where TM is coming from. I once did a week long
organized group bike tour in Florida and it was like playing Russian
roulette. The traffic there is ferocious and the roads are narrow with no
shoulders. It is a dangerous place to be cycling.

We are far luckier than TM. Here in the Upper Midwest it is still possible
to find county blacktops that are free of traffic and safe for cycling. I
think Wisconsin has the best roads for cycling in the country. You have to
stay off the main arteries of course, but the secondary roads are as near to
heaven as you can get in America.

JimmyMac

Nov 22, 2010, 1:32:00 PM11/22/10
On Nov 10, 4:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "Tom Sherman _ " <twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in messagenews:ibe4pe$sl7$2...@news.eternal-september.org...

> >> FWIW, the Big 8 Management Board is going through the process of
> >> removing rec.bicycles.off-road, the moderated group that never got off
> >> the ground. Don't let him kill another one. If you can't kill him,
> >> killfile him. It can be done, mostly. Give it a shot.
>
> > Well, "Handsaw" also killed AMB, Dolan killed ARBR, and RBM seems to be
> > dying off.  Maybe it is time to go back to the one group rec.bicycles?
>
> ARBR was killed by Ed Gin and Associates, Jim McNamara and Tom Sherman.

The burden of proof rests with the accuser. Where's your proof of
this often cited and repetitiously regurgitated, but never
substantiated assertion?

> Why Tom Sherman? He was a mainstay of ARBR and yet he stood by and let it
> happen. He does not killfile, but he will not defend the group against
> criminal vandal trolls. His cowardice and simpering rectitude is truly mind
> boggling!
>
> A group that will not defend itself from trolls, stalkers and spammers is
> not worth living. Frankly, such groups deserve to die!

You fit two if not three of the categories. How do you defend a group
from yourself? The conundrum continues.

Edward Dolan

Nov 22, 2010, 2:02:28 PM11/22/10

On Nov 10, 4:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> ARBR was killed by Ed Gin and Associates, Jim McNamara and Tom Sherman.

>> The burden of proof rests with the accuser. Where's your proof of
this often cited and repetitiously regurgitated, but never
substantiated assertion?

Anyone who is interested can go back to the archives and read the messages
for themselves.
[...]

> A group that will not defend itself from trolls, stalkers and spammers is
> not worth living. Frankly, such groups deserve to die!

>> You fit two if not three of the categories. How do you defend a group
from yourself? The conundrum continues.

Ed Gin and Associates were criminal spammers, Jim McNamara was and is a
stalker and Tom Sherman was always out to lunch when anything precarious was
taking place on ARBR. Only Ed Dolan the Great acted like a normal human
being who feels some loyalty to the group of which he was a member.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 22, 2010, 2:07:30 PM11/22/10

All I know is there are certain POWER STRUGGLES on this group as
elsewhere. Is that good or bad?

God allows the Devil to roam free so he can look good. Or the Devil is
too smart for God. Whatever the reasons be sure to be on the right
side...

'IN THE BEGINNING THERE WERE MANY GODS AND AFTER A POWER STRUGGLE ONLY
ONE WAS LEFT'

(I must write these revelations as they come down to me. I don't
expect them to be added to the Bible, but hey, it's about time the Old
Book is updated)

Think about Cuba: Many comandantes in 1959, but only one or two were
left. That's the way it must have happened so God survived and became
the Supreme Leader.

The question is why Satan is still going around causing trouble when
God can catch him in no time. One theory is that God is really a
puppet figure, another is that the Devil never stays in one place and
avoids capture.

Power struggles are nothing new to us here on Earth, but celestial
battles and intrigues are always good reasons to worry when the winner
is still undecided.

If I were in Cuba, I'd be worried of supporting the aging Castros.
Think about it before you commit yourself to God.

Edward Dolan

Nov 22, 2010, 2:18:17 PM11/22/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

All I know is there are certain POWER STRUGGLES on this group as
elsewhere. Is that good or bad?

God allows the Devil to roam free so he can look good. Or the Devil is
too smart for God. Whatever the reasons be sure to be on the right
side...

'IN THE BEGINNING THERE WERE MANY GODS AND AFTER A POWER STRUGGLE ONLY
ONE WAS LEFT'

(I must write these revelations as they come down to me. I don't
expect them to be added to the Bible, but hey, it's about time the Old
Book is updated)

Think about Cuba: Many comandantes in 1959, but only one or two were
left. That's the way it must have happened so God survived and became
the Supreme Leader.

The question is why Satan is still going around causing trouble when
God can catch him in no time. One theory is that God is really a
puppet figure, another is that the Devil never stays in one place and
avoids capture.

Power struggles are nothing new to us here on Earth, but celestial
battles and intrigues are always good reasons to worry when the winner
is still undecided.

If I were in Cuba, I'd be worried of supporting the aging Castros.
Think about it before you commit yourself to God.

> You've got shit for brains all right. Now what else is new?

> Fucking Regards,

JimmyMac

Dec 5, 2010, 7:06:00 PM12/5/10
On Nov 22, 1:02 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 10, 4:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > ARBR was killed by Ed Gin and Associates, Jim McNamara and Tom Sherman.
> >> The burden of proof rests with the accuser.  Where's your proof of
>
> this often cited and repetitiously regurgitated, but never
> substantiated assertion?
>
> Anyone who is interested can go back to the archives and read the messages
> for themselves.
> [...]

AND, I encourage them to do so, since if and when they do, they will
come to the conclusion that you are a liar and a fool.

> > A group that will not defend itself from trolls, stalkers and spammers is
> > not worth living. Frankly, such groups deserve to die!
> >> You fit two if not three of the categories.  How do you defend a group
>
> from yourself?  The conundrum continues.
>
> Ed Gin and Associates were criminal spammers, Jim McNamara was and is a
> stalker and Tom Sherman was always out to lunch when anything precarious was
> taking place on ARBR. Only Ed Dolan the Great acted like a normal human
> being who feels some loyalty to the group of which he was a member.

Please do not use NORMAL and Ed Dolan in the same sentence. WAS a
member??? If only that were true!

Edward Dolan

Dec 5, 2010, 7:53:37 PM12/5/10

On Nov 22, 1:02 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Anyone who is interested can go back to the archives and read the messages
> for themselves.
> [...]

>> AND, I encourage them to do so, since if and when they do, they will
come to the conclusion that you are a liar and a fool.

Only a fool like you would ever do it.
[...]

> Ed Gin and Associates were criminal spammers, Jim McNamara was and is a
> stalker and Tom Sherman was always out to lunch when anything precarious
> was
> taking place on ARBR. Only Ed Dolan the Great acted like a normal human
> being who feels some loyalty to the group of which he was a member.

>> Please do not use NORMAL and Ed Dolan in the same sentence. WAS a
member??? If only that were true!

I am only monitoring RBS these days. If a thread to which I contribute gets
routed to ARBR, that is none of my affair. The nuts and bolts of bicycles no
longer interests me. I leave such trivia to Mr. Sherman.