Every car to have baby on board Warning?

VFW

Sep 17, 2010, 6:01:00 AM9/17/10
for those who forget a baby in a hot, the gummint to the rescue.
the techies haven't figured out how it should work.
did you know there have been like 45 babies left to die in hot cars.
Mommy "forgot" she had a kid in the back seat.
Natural Selection in action??????????????????
--
Karma, What a concept!
Message has been deleted

VFW

Sep 17, 2010, 11:36:57 AM9/17/10
In article <ZfKdnTw1L9gK4A7R...@earthlink.com>,
Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:

> VFW <geor...@toast.net> wrote:
>
> >Mommy "forgot" she had a kid in the back seat.
> >Natural Selection in action??????????????????

> LOL! My term for it is "autoeugenics". The theory is simple:
> Provide people with every opportunity to remove themselves and their
> progeny from the population at as early an age a possible :-).

You might enjoy the NG.

alt.support.childfree

Message has been deleted