McDonald's Angus third pounder burger

1 view

www.Queensbridge.us

Feb 3, 2009, 11:31:58 PM2/3/09
I have enjoyed
McDonald's Angus third pounder burger
in Manhattan and Brooklyn for $3.99

Yesterday I was in Astoria part of Queens, NYC and they were $4.59!!

Has McDonald's raised the prices of Angus burgers.

How much are they where you are?

www.Queensbridge.us

Feb 4, 2009, 9:45:41 PM2/4/09
On Feb 3, 11:31 pm, "www.Queensbridge.us" <NOTva...@Queensbridge.us>
wrote:

Wife looked at McDonald's on 42 Street in Manhattan by
Madame Tussaud Wax Museum.

In that expensive tourist area, the
McDonald's Angus third pounder burger was $4.19.
It is MORE EXPENSIVE in Astoria, Queens!!

Amazing

Fring

Feb 4, 2009, 11:11:23 PM2/4/09
On Feb 5, 10:45 am, "www.Queensbridge.us" <NOTva...@Queensbridge.us>
wrote:

Yeah amazing how a burger is 60 cents more expensive in another
McDonald's branch.

James

Feb 5, 2009, 4:15:05 PM2/5/09
> McDonald's branch.- Hide quoted text -

Its not news to me that there are variations in pricing at various
McDonalds. Niagara Falls Canada seems to be home to the most expensive
fast food I've encountered. I would suppose it varies based on the
location costs, and competition. Denny's was much worse BTW - their
prices were much much higher.

James

www.Queensbridge.us

Feb 6, 2009, 3:04:30 PM2/6/09
On Feb 4, 11:11 pm, Fring <frugal.livi...@gmail.com> wrote:

BUT, you would think that in a high rent area like Times Square, the
price would be higher.

But it is higher in a less developed area a few feet from elevated
subway tracks near tire shops.

Woody

Feb 6, 2009, 3:57:07 PM2/6/09

"www.Queensbridge.us" <NOTv...@Queensbridge.us> wrote in message

It helps the tire salesmen build up a spare tire.

Woody

Nicik Name

Feb 6, 2009, 9:54:35 PM2/6/09

"www.Queensbridge.us" <NOTv...@Queensbridge.us> wrote in message
I know that one............I,l check
will get back

Dave

Feb 7, 2009, 1:29:48 PM2/7/09

"www.Queensbridge.us" <NOTv...@Queensbridge.us> wrote in message
> I have enjoyed
> McDonald's Angus third pounder burger
> in Manhattan and Brooklyn for $3.99
>
> Yesterday I was in Astoria part of Queens, NYC and they were $4.59!!

That's cheap. Just wait till you get the bill for the triple bypass
procedure. -Dave

Kevin Hawerchuk

Feb 7, 2009, 8:23:16 PM2/7/09
James wrote:
"Its not news to me that there are variations in pricing at various
McDonalds. Niagara Falls Canada seems to be home to the most expensive
fast food I've encountered. I would suppose it varies based on the
location costs, and competition. Denny's was much worse BTW - their
prices were much much higher."
___________________________________
I remember eating in Niagara Falls years ago. The Denny's that was
closest to the actual natural wonder was more expensive than another
Denny's just several blocks away on Lundy's Lane!
Proximity to the main tourist attraction really does seem to affect the
prices in restaurants in that city.

Message has been deleted

www.Queensbridge.us

Apr 9, 2009, 3:04:07 PM4/9/09
On Apr 8, 11:30 pm, Dan Birchall <nob...@imaginary-
host.danbirchall.com> wrote:
> I couldn't find this product in Hawaii. :(
>
> --
> Dan Birchall -http://danbirchall.multiply.com/- images, words, technology

They don't have them in Philadelphia either.

They are actually, very good tatsing

George

Apr 10, 2009, 9:17:39 AM4/10/09

Or you grind a piece of angus on your own and have a super good 1/3
burger for <$2.

Cheapo Groovo

Apr 13, 2009, 11:25:47 AM4/13/09
In article <grngtj$pge$1...@news.motzarella.org>, geo...@nospam.invalid
says...
Buying that junk isn't very frugal. Look at the long run health effects.
http://cheapogroovo.vox.com

Stephen

Apr 21, 2009, 2:45:01 AM4/21/09
On Apr 13, 11:25 pm, Cheapo Groovo <c...@nospam.com> wrote:
> In article <grngtj$pg...@news.motzarella.org>, geo...@nospam.invalid
> says...
>

> >www.Queensbridge.uswrote:

> > > They don't have them in Philadelphia either.
>
> > > They are actually, very good tatsing
>
> > Or you grind a piece of angus on your own and have a super good 1/3
> > burger for <$2.
>
> Buying that junk isn't very frugal. Look at the long run health effects.

Well at least for the moment.

www.Queensbridge.us

Apr 21, 2009, 12:43:58 PM4/21/09

> Well at least for the moment.

When you are away from your home, if you want something hot,you have
to buy prepared for you.