Dirt Devil Quick Power Cordless Hand Vac

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 12:34:19 AM3/10/16

Nyssa

Mar 10, 2016, 10:42:38 AM3/10/16
gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

> Any reactions?:
>
> http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-ffad/k2-_6cdc95cf-6afa-4382-
a67e-50dc7241b90d.v1.jpg

It takes forever to charge, runs okay for about 15 minutes, then
needs recharging.

The battery doesn't hold a charge very well, which is why they
recommend keeping it plugged in all the time (a power vampire).
I don't keep mine plugged in, just plug it in for a recharge
well before I'm going to need it. We're talking hours for a
recharge, often six or more.

I use mine for vacuuming out my trucks mats and it does alright
for that, but for more frequent, heavier jobs, nope. You'd
definitely want to leave it plugged in.

I originally gave it four stars on my Amazon review, but
I really should update it to three stars since the battery
life and recharge time goes down greatly over time, even
with infrequent use.

Nyssa, who needs to remember to vacuum her truck mats this
afternoon