Hello Everyone

Salford1

Dec 7, 2008, 5:30:49 AM12/7/08
My name's Pete (from UK). Just joined the group & thought i'd
introduce myself.

Seerialmom

Dec 7, 2008, 10:13:37 AM12/7/08
On Dec 7, 2:30 am, Salford1 <vectisp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My name's Pete (from UK). Just joined the group & thought i'd
> introduce myself.

Sorry no one replied; it appears they're too busy trading barbs about
off topic subjects and rants about the world going to hell in a hand
basket. However, some of us do still try to post and reply to things
related to frugal living like how to save money on energy costs or hot
deals.

AFA

Dec 7, 2008, 2:47:36 PM12/7/08
Welcome here Pete!!