What part of "What's good for business is good for America" don...

coldr...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2010, 12:59:27 PM4/29/10
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 02:41:18 -0500, THE-M...@webtv.net wrote:

>Ramon�F�Herrera wrote:
>
>>It seems that Governor Brewer is either
>>an ignorant, or is lying. Business is >already being affected by the
>>racial-profile, unconstitutional law.
>
>It's you and your open borders crowd that are ignorant, lying, and
>making illegal immigration a racial thing. You spend most of your time
>spreading propaganda, and making everything a racial issue
>instead of getting to the heart of the matter. The fact that it is a
>crime to be here illegally, the crimes that come along with illegal
>immigration, and the concept that illegals should not be held
>accountable for thie crimes, as well as the additude that illegal aliens
>should come before immigrants that apply to come to this country
>illegally USA citizens should just keep putting up with all the crap
>and crime, and not saying anything or doing anything about it.
>
>We do not want people like this here, we do not want to keep having our
>tax dollars used on individules who continue to rob, rape, and molest
>our childern, steal our ID's, shoot our police, bring drugs and gangs
>here. It is not about race, it is about crime and those who commit it.
>
>Illegal Aliens Crime
>
>http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50744
>
>Predatory Aliens
>http://www.predatoryaliens.com/index.htm
>---------
>Crime Victims Of Illegals
>http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html
>-------------
>Mexican Crime Family Expands Throughout US
>http://www.newswithviews.com/Kouri/jim16.htm
>----------------
>Family Values
>http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/FamilyValuesLink.html
>---------------------------
>Some More Family Values
>http://www.lawatchdog.com/FamilyValues.html
>---------------------
>Escaping Justice Home Page
>http://www.escapingjustice.com/

The business whores who employ illegal aliens should be tried and
jailed. Big business whore is US National Chamber of Commerce who is
fighting the E-Verify system which allow employers to determine status
of employees.

Wall Street maggots deserve the gallows!

cole

Jeff Thies

Apr 30, 2010, 9:10:02 AM4/30/10
coldr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 02:41:18 -0500, THE-M...@webtv.net wrote:
>
>> Ramon F Herrera wrote:

<snip>

> The business whores who employ illegal aliens should be tried and
> jailed. Big business whore is US National Chamber of Commerce who is
> fighting the E-Verify system which allow employers to determine status
> of employees.

I looked that up and they are proud of it.

The arguments are familiar, including not letting anything get in the
way of business ("hands off the handbrake") and not wanting to rush into
anything. Sound familiar?

> Wall Street maggots deserve the gallows!

Hard to argue with those sentiments.

Jeff