I have been blessed

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 15, 2010, 3:41:05 PM6/15/10
I know that in the Christian culture of domination over Nature it
doesn't mean much, but I have been blessed with a couple of trees in
my backyard. I said blessed because I didn't plant them, just put a
hammock between them and voila! The Movement of Tantra-Hammock is
born. Well, the Tantra I do inside, but the hammock must be outside
and under the trees to be appreciated. Actually I'm sure the
Christians are very much afraid of Tantra, in which you actually enjoy
sex for a long time and appreciate it for its spirituality.

Now we must convert the brainwashed masses to the culture of
appreciating Nature (some call it Gaia) rather than a dying man, and
we would have something very similar to what the original Garden of
Eden was supposed to be.

I hope the Snake doesn't show up. ;)

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"The Mantra is Ba-na-na"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 15, 2010, 3:50:24 PM6/15/10
On Jun 15, 2:01 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-
> Hammock" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:947dadde-11b8-47f6-
> b1c4-0a164e9ac...@b35g2000yqi.googlegroups.com:
> Want more miracles? There's no less than 7 oak trees growing in my
> eaves troughs. The little critter Holy Squirrels are partly to blame
> because they carry dirt up on my roof with their food. They're kinda
> sloppy eaters, squirrels, that's what propagates the trees with the
> sloppy birds, you know. The acorns dropped hurriedly rolled away before
> Mr Squirrel noticed and hid in the mud in the troughs. Now sitting in
> pure South Carolina mud, constantly watered by those evil corporate air
> conditioner condensers, the little Oaks are going to have to be
> transplanted, soon, out behind the shed where they can become the next
> generation of shade for whatever species comes after ours destroys
> itself, say, around 2250 in the Age of Aquarius on the Zodiacal
> Calendar.
>
> God Squirrels move in strange ways.....especially during the breeding
> season!
>
> --http://www.goveg.com/feat/agriprocessors/responseToOUStatement.asp
> Watch the FULL video. I dare ya! Shechitah barbarians!
>
> Larry

Yeah, but the Christians chop down trees quicker than the squirrels
propagate them.

Everything around me is a Christian desert, but I enjoy the bushy
Garden of Eden. The evil mosquitoes attack me, but I found the
solution. Those blood-suckers are as hard to fight as the Christians.

TO BE CONTINUED

Jim A

Jun 15, 2010, 4:13:50 PM6/15/10
On 06/15/2010 08:41 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> I know that in the Christian culture of domination over Nature it
> doesn't mean much, but I have been blessed with a couple of trees in
> my backyard. I said blessed because I didn't plant them, just put a
> hammock between them and voila! The Movement of Tantra-Hammock is
> born.

Why not take you hammock with you?

http://www.pedersen.info/en/Pedersen_en/Models.html

--
www.slowbicyclemovement.org - enjoy the ride

Bill Sornson

Jun 15, 2010, 4:24:03 PM6/15/10
Jim A wrote:
> On 06/15/2010 08:41 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
> Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
>> I know that in the Christian culture of domination over Nature it
>> doesn't mean much, but I have been blessed with a couple of trees in
>> my backyard. I said blessed because I didn't plant them, just put a
>> hammock between them and voila! The Movement of Tantra-Hammock is
>> born.
>
> Why not take you hammock with you?

Maybe next he'll tell you about a successful bowel movement.

Bill "vindicated plonk" S.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 15, 2010, 4:24:21 PM6/15/10
On Jun 15, 4:13 pm, Jim A <j...@averyjim.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/15/2010 08:41 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
>
> Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> > I know that in the Christian culture of domination over Nature it
> > doesn't mean much, but I have been blessed with a couple of trees in
> > my backyard. I said blessed because I didn't plant them, just put a
> > hammock between them and voila! The Movement of Tantra-Hammock is
> > born.
>
> Why not take you hammock with you?

Where, where there's no mosquitoes?

I already found a solution against the blood-suckers, but I want you
to think what would have been my best strategy.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 15, 2010, 4:30:03 PM6/15/10
Hey Jim, you live in former Roman territories (assuming you live south
of the Hadrian's Wall), why you think this happened?

Rome: Why Jesus abandoned an Empire that embraced him?

Many reasons are cited for the fall or Rome, including the embracing
of Christianity, but why did Jesus himself drop a whole Empire that
stood firm while being Pagan?

"It was Gibbon's belief that Christianity was an important
contributing factor to this. As a result of embracing the Christian
faith to a greater or lesser degree, the populace became less
interested in the worldly here-and-now and more willing to wait for
the rewards of the hereafter."

http://www.helium.com/items/1122918-causes-of-the-fall-of-the-roman-empire-effect-of-christianity-on-roman-empire

This Jesus is sure mysterious in his ways, and as soon as he has an
empire, he dumps it overboard. Are we taking notes to be applied to
the Modern World?

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Empires are good for nothing, and so is Jesus"

Jim A

Jun 15, 2010, 4:52:27 PM6/15/10
On 06/15/2010 09:30 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> Hey Jim, you live in former Roman territories (assuming you live south
> of the Hadrian's Wall), why you think this happened?

I live east of Offa's dyke too!

> Rome: Why Jesus abandoned an Empire that embraced him?
>
> Many reasons are cited for the fall or Rome, including the embracing
> of Christianity, but why did Jesus himself drop a whole Empire that
> stood firm while being Pagan?
>
> "It was Gibbon's belief that Christianity was an important
> contributing factor to this. As a result of embracing the Christian
> faith to a greater or lesser degree, the populace became less
> interested in the worldly here-and-now and more willing to wait for
> the rewards of the hereafter."
>
> http://www.helium.com/items/1122918-causes-of-the-fall-of-the-roman-empire-effect-of-christianity-on-roman-empire
>
> This Jesus is sure mysterious in his ways, and as soon as he has an
> empire, he dumps it overboard. Are we taking notes to be applied to
> the Modern World?

Nope. If I had a hammock in my garden, I'd be on it too!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 15, 2010, 4:57:25 PM6/15/10
On Jun 15, 4:52 pm, Jim A <j...@averyjim.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/15/2010 09:30 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
>
> Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> > Hey Jim, you live in former Roman territories (assuming you live south
> > of the Hadrian's Wall), why you think this happened?
>
> I live east of Offa's dyke too!

You are a lucky one. If it wasn't for Jesus, you'd probably be taking
orders from Rome now.

> > Rome: Why Jesus abandoned an Empire that embraced him?
>
> > Many reasons are cited for the fall or Rome, including the embracing
> > of Christianity, but why did Jesus himself drop a whole Empire that
> > stood firm while being Pagan?
>
> > "It was Gibbon's belief that Christianity was an important
> > contributing factor to this. As a result of embracing the Christian
> > faith to a greater or lesser degree, the populace became less
> > interested in the worldly here-and-now and more willing to wait for
> > the rewards of the hereafter."
>

> >http://www.helium.com/items/1122918-causes-of-the-fall-of-the-roman-e...

> > This Jesus is sure mysterious in his ways, and as soon as he has an
> > empire, he dumps it overboard. Are we taking notes to be applied to
> > the Modern World?
>
> Nope.  If I had a hammock in my garden, I'd be on it too!
>
> --www.slowbicyclemovement.org- enjoy the ride

See, I'm in the Slow Movement but you are not in the Hammock
movement. ;)

Jim A

Jun 15, 2010, 5:06:42 PM6/15/10
On 06/15/2010 09:57 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> See, I'm in the Slow Movement but you are not in the Hammock
> movement. ;)

Unfortunately I only have one tree in the garden, and it's a 6' high
mountain ash - not strong enough to support a hammock. Can I 'adopt' a
couple of trees instead? Come to think of it my godmother adopted a
tree for me, so I only need one more!

Message has been deleted

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 16, 2010, 12:37:15 AM6/16/10

You can use a stake on the other side. Or plant a palm tree. ;)

I got a mango tree and a palm tree. Anyway I was very excited about
this article that confirms my theory...

Some Benefits of Hammock Swings

What comes to mind when you think about hammock swings? You think of
lazy summer days just relaxing in a comfortable hammock. Did you know
that hammocks actually provide some health benefits as well? Recently,
many doctors and therapists have been prescribing hammock usage to
patients with chronic pain of the back and legs. Why is this?

It really comes down to gravity. A hammock forms to your body when you
lay on it. Due to the hugging effect that occurs when lying on a
hammock, your body weight is distributed evenly across the surface
area of your body. All your weight no longer rests on your muscles.
Removing the excess weight from those muscles allows them and your
spine to relax and help to reduce pain in those areas. This is a huge
benefit for those that suffer from bad backs and pain in their lower
extremities.

MORE:

http://hoverpages.com/some-benefits-of-hammock-swings.html

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 16, 2010, 8:39:01 AM6/16/10
On Jun 16, 2:54 am, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > Garden of Eden. The evil mosquitoes attack me, but I found the
> > solution. Those blood-suckers are as hard to fight as the Christians.
>
> I live on the waterfront here in the South Carolina swamps of
> Charleston. But, you can sit in my HOT (at the moment) yard and hardly
> be bothered by biting insects.
>
> About 40' up the big oak tree that dominates my front yard are four big
> bathouses so stuffed with sleeping bats in the light of day there are
> bats hanging out the bottom of the boxes sleeping attached to the bats
> above by a toenail. How the bats halfway up the inside of the boxes
> even breathe, much less tolerate the 106F heat under my oak tree before
> the thunderstorms today, is another religious mystery.
>
> At a few minutes before dusk, magic happens in my yard as hundreds of
> tiny bats awaken, all at once, and drop out the open bottom of the
> houses from the blackness inside to start another night of rounding up
> every insect that dares venture to fly in the sonar-intense bat-guarded
> perimeter of my yard, probably a couple of miles, or more. If you are
> standing near the tree when the hoard come alive, it's just aweinspiring
> to see and the neighborhood kids never cease to be fascinated by it.
> The bats will come within a hair of touching you, so close you feel them
> passing in the darkness, but their excellent sonar ranging keeps them
> from bumping you in the darkness, at first quite disturbing, especially
> to the superstitious religionists who know about it. They get
> positively creepy over bats.
>
> ONE little bat can eat 10,000 flying mosquitoes in an 8 hour hunting
> night, along with a million other tiny bugs flying in the darkness. My
> bats are so good at what they do, I do not need a yellow porch light to
> keep the bugs away. No chemicals, no electric bug zappers, just the
> Boys in Black scanning the night. We DO, however,havea backup system
> in place that's also quite successful. That white light that runs all
> night (electronic flourescent - 36W) does attract large millers and
> moths to it the bats seem to ignore at times. No problemo! My other
> squadron of green tree frogs spend their days wedged up into the spaces
> around that light sleeping, waiting for the feed store to open up of the
> aforementioned moths. They sit there, stuck to the light, the wall, the
> frame of the door, all nearby the light, with that long, amazingly fast
> tongue, flicking and sticking the moths right out of the sky! You
> simply see them disappear as that tongue is too fast for the human eye
> without the aid of high speed cameras to see.
>
> Now if I could just get the both of them interested in MASSIVE PALMETTO
> BUGS, the giant roaches we breed by the billions running 40mph across
> the patio the size of a size 16 Nike sneaker....THAT would be neat!

> --http://www.goveg.com/feat/agriprocessors/responseToOUStatement.asp
> Watch the FULL video. I dare ya! Shechitah barbarians!

One of mysteries of the Universe is "Why the hell God created the
mosquitoes?" But then you remind me that he was clever enough to give
us the bats. ;)

I have solved my problem though by a very mundane method. Very
powerful blowing faster that they can fly. It's not a miracle per se,
but it works like one. I was reading all other remedies (other than
DEET) barely work, including citronella.

Adam & Eve must have had a hard time with the mosquitoes on their
naked bodies, unless they had a secret that we don't know.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 16, 2010, 12:08:22 PM6/16/10
On Jun 15, 6:59 pm, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
>
> I do believe "Highness" might be the operative word there...
>
> C-:

You may call it "levitation," except for the fact that I'm suspended
by two straps.

Other than that I consider myself as high as ANY human being out
there. But my wisdom is perhaps a little bit deeper based on actual
observation of animal behavior. It's amazing what you can learn! For
example, the lovely birds are afraid of the lazy cat. The cat itself
is nice, but his very presence scares my winged friends, and that's no
good. Sometimes my girlfriend feeds him milk, and I have been mildly
opposed to it. But someday I may decide to kick the cat just to
restore the balance of nature.

I just wished someone could do the same with our predatory drivers, so
I could come out and ride my bike. But there's no one watching over
that.

Jim A

Jun 16, 2010, 1:14:28 PM6/16/10
On 06/16/2010 01:39 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> One of mysteries of the Universe is "Why the hell God created the
> mosquitoes?" But then you remind me that he was clever enough to give
> us the bats. ;)
>
> I have solved my problem though by a very mundane method. Very
> powerful blowing faster that they can fly.

Assuming you have to breathe in occasionally, would you not have to blow
more than twice the speed of a mosquito to keep them away, and what can
you do if they're coming at you from all directions?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 16, 2010, 3:51:08 PM6/16/10

Oh, the word "fan" should have been in there. 20" fan can blow away
the most determined bloodsuckers.

Notice I'm trying to fight them by natural means.

Think of all the irregular warfare, and tell me how many have been won
with wind. A wind machine may be able to blow the enemy away, at least
in theory.

Jim A

Jun 16, 2010, 3:57:38 PM6/16/10
On 06/16/2010 08:51 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

ISTR there were three little pigs who eventually found a response to
that one.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 16, 2010, 4:03:06 PM6/16/10
On Jun 16, 3:57 pm, Jim A <j...@averyjim.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/16/2010 08:51 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
>

> Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> > On Jun 16, 1:14 pm, Jim A<j...@averyjim.myzen.co.uk>  wrote:

> >> Assuming you have to breathe in occasionally, would you not have to blow
> >> more than twice the speed of a mosquito to keep them away, and what can
> >> you do if they're coming at you from all directions?
>
> >> --www.slowbicyclemovement.org-enjoy the ride

> > Oh, the word "fan" should have been in there. 20" fan can blow away
> > the most determined bloodsuckers.
>
> > Notice I'm trying to fight them by natural means.
>
> > Think of all the irregular warfare, and tell me how many have been won
> > with wind. A wind machine may be able to blow the enemy away, at least
> > in theory.
>
> ISTR there were three little pigs who eventually found a response to
> that one.

Don't treat it like a toy. I can carry this thing to the park and keep
the homeless away...

http://www.jmfx.net/products/42

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 16, 2010, 4:12:16 PM6/16/10
On Jun 16, 3:57 pm, Jim A <j...@averyjim.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/16/2010 08:51 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
>

> Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> > On Jun 16, 1:14 pm, Jim A<j...@averyjim.myzen.co.uk>  wrote:

> >> Assuming you have to breathe in occasionally, would you not have to blow
> >> more than twice the speed of a mosquito to keep them away, and what can
> >> you do if they're coming at you from all directions?
>
> >> --www.slowbicyclemovement.org-enjoy the ride

> > Oh, the word "fan" should have been in there. 20" fan can blow away
> > the most determined bloodsuckers.
>
> > Notice I'm trying to fight them by natural means.
>
> > Think of all the irregular warfare, and tell me how many have been won
> > with wind. A wind machine may be able to blow the enemy away, at least
> > in theory.
>
> ISTR there were three little pigs who eventually found a response to
> that one.
>
> --www.slowbicyclemovement.org- enjoy the ride

See what I mean, the war against the Scottish midges has seen the wind
machine in action...

(I bet you didn't know the enemy was so close)

THEY have prevailed for more than 6,000 years, inflicting misery on
all who invade their territory - from hardy neolithic farmers to
Hollywood heartthrobs. And the bad news is that the enduring problem
of the mighty Scots midge midge, name for any of numerous minute,
fragile flies in several families.

*Janis Hedley contacted an American special effects company called
Snowboy and ordered a 5.5hp petrol-driven wind machine, which
literally blows the midges away. It is fairly noisy and no beauty, but
since last August the machine has successfully blown millions of
midges to kingdom come.*

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/WAR+ON+THE+MIDGE%3B+Secret+weapons+in+6,000-year+battle+against+scourge+...-a0119078456

Jim A

Jun 16, 2010, 4:25:19 PM6/16/10
On 06/16/2010 09:12 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

Thanks for the tip. I'll tell my sister in Scotland. :-)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 16, 2010, 4:32:36 PM6/16/10
On Jun 16, 4:25 pm, Jim A <j...@averyjim.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/16/2010 09:12 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
>

> Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> > See what I mean, the war against the Scottish midges has seen the wind
> > machine in action...
>
> > (I bet you didn't know the enemy was so close)
>
> > THEY have prevailed for more than 6,000 years, inflicting misery on
> > all who invade their territory - from hardy neolithic farmers to
> > Hollywood heartthrobs. And the bad news is that the enduring problem
> > of the mighty Scots midge midge, name for any of numerous minute,
> > fragile flies in several families.
>
> > *Janis Hedley contacted an American special effects company called
> > Snowboy and ordered a 5.5hp petrol-driven wind machine, which
> > literally blows the midges away. It is fairly noisy and no beauty, but
> > since last August the machine has successfully blown millions of
> > midges to kingdom come.*
>
> >http://www.thefreelibrary.com/WAR+ON+THE+MIDGE%3B+Secret+weapons+in+6...

> Thanks for the tip.  I'll tell my sister in Scotland. :-)
>
> --www.slowbicyclemovement.org- enjoy the ride

Before you use *the other weapons*...

On Jun 16, 4:01 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-

> Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:3688f6d0-5b98-4b6b-
> 853d-d91d5ae6f...@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

> > One of mysteries of the Universe is "Why the hell God created the
> > mosquitoes?" But then you remind me that he was clever enough to give
> > us the bats. ;)
>

> > Ihavesolved my problem though by a very mundane method. Very

> > powerful blowing faster that they can fly. It's not a miracle per se,
> > but it works like one. I was reading all other remedies (other than
> > DEET) barely work, including citronella.
>

> > Adam & Eve musthavehad a hard time with the mosquitoes on their

> > naked bodies, unless they had a secret that we don't know.
>

> Blind, mosquitoes detect you with two physical properties. You're warm,
> theyhavea thermometer. You emit a cloud of stinky sweat from your
> body's evaporative air conditioning system out there in the heat. Ever
> notice how much more you get bit when it's warm? You sweat more and
> make detection much easier. If the wind is blowing, the misquitoes come
> at you from the lee side as the wind blows your heat/moisture cloud away
> from you. In calm, the cloud goes nearly straight up for a long ways.
> Mosquitoes simply fly around scanning the area for an animal target
> meeting the criteria and follow the cloud to the target. Evolutionary
> genius, not some imaginary friend of the Pope.
>
> Anything you do to screw up the cloud's parameters, like put on a
> "repellant", which clouds the moisture in the cloud with oils and
> chemicals to help prevent detection by overhead bugs, slows them down,
> but they adapt quite well. A big blower blowing the cloud and mixing it
> with the air prevents detection.
>
> Now, some smart humanshavecome up with a fake animal running on
> electric and propane that lures the mosquito into a fan trap with heat,
> from a propane burner, and moisture. The bugs see a huge target that
> must be a dinosaur on the patio and go buzzing off to eat lunch, only to
> find a fan sucks them into a bag at the "target". That thing will clean
> a yard for the party in about an hour after first firing it up. Works
> great and the bugshaveNO DEFENSES for it as it mimics the primary
> target perfectly.
>
> The propane trap also emits CO2, further mimicing the target animals.
> The electric ones don't and don't work as well because of it. The bugs
> can detect CO2 near the target for "target verification".
>
> http://www.consumersearch.com/mosquito-traps
>
> Pricey....and a little pricey to operate, but NO BUGS CAN BE WORTH IT!

> --http://www.goveg.com/feat/agriprocessors/responseToOUStatement.asp
> Watch the FULL video. I dare ya! Shechitah barbarians!
>
> Larry

Amazing facts about those bloodsuckers. It's like getting to know the
private life of bankers and politicians. ;)

Anyway, I have momentarily found a sweat spot where they are simply
blown away. What weapon of those above will lead to their ultimate
defeat? I have power access.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 20, 2010, 11:14:23 AM6/20/10
On Jun 19, 2:00 am, norbu_tragri <norbu.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 17, 2:06 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
> Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Strategy of the mosquitoes is VERY effective. Nagging can pay off with
> > great results.
>
> Or not. Nagging can get some results - caving-in or combat.
> Parents who want the best for the children, or children who
> want the best the best for their parents don't give in to
> either reaction. :)

The tiny mosquito can drive the giant (us) crazy. David vs. Goliath.
They are also many, so they also show the united we can accomplish
anything.

> > But do we LOVE the mosquitoes?
>
> Mosquitoes are part of life - do you love life with arms wide open,
> or chose little part that are sort of ok, some days, depending on how
> you feel...?

Wait a minute, that mosquito is sucking your blood and he's within
reach... What do we do? Strike or tell him "I love you?"

> > We must draw the line somewhere, right?
>
> No.
>
> Wise Monkey smacks mosquitoes, Wise Buddha lets them live.
> Who knows which is which....a mosquitoe approaches...
> there is no line, chaos follows...
> What follows is improvisation, dance...
> No set lines.

Wise Monkey blows them away with fan, and then whoever crosses the
line is "dead meat."

Though I can find a good reason to dance in their presence rather than
sitting like Buddha.

Hey, the mosquitoes have to learn to respect too! It's break time in
the hammock, you know.

> There is very much climate change going on, and very bad news...

That's the reality, even in the Tibetan peaks. Only simple life can
stop it.

> > I think nature is the only thing worth worshiping if there's something
> > that needs dying for or living for.
>
> i prefer mutual respect to groveling or demanding worship,
> and nature seems to be okay with that, she hasn't stopped hugging me,
> or i her...

You can hug a tree and never feel betrayed like a woman could.

> > But when you start loving the mosquitoes, you know you went too far. ;)
>
> when mosquitoes go too far you might love to let them know...
>
> what that says about human life though....
>
> - n

I'll say "I love you mosquito," before I smack them. ;)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 23, 2010, 1:22:30 PM6/23/10
On Jun 23, 5:01 am, norbu_tragri <norbu.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 20, 8:09 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

> Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > The tiny mosquito can drive the giant (us) crazy. David vs. Goliath.
> > They are also many, so they also show the united we can accomplish
> > anything.
>

> Or that we can do little more than be here now - itch itch itch...

It also tests our wisdom not to use DDT. ;)

Regrettably, the same wisdom though is not applied to food sources and
pesticides.

> > Wait a minute, that mosquito is sucking your blood and he's within
> > reach... What do we do? Strike or tell him "I love you?"
>

> if i didn't have allergic reactions - prolly let her (it's the female
> that needs a
> "blood meal" for eggs) - given a chance i shoo them away...

Are we sounding a little male chauvinists? Well, such is the wisdom of
nature.

> > > Wise Monkey smacks mosquitoes, Wise Buddha lets them live.
>

> Just so...

Or maybe there's a mundane explanation that there were no mosquitoes
there.

> > > Who knows which is which....a mosquitoe approaches...
> > > there is no line, chaos follows...
> > > What follows is improvisation, dance...
> > > No set lines.
>

> You got it.

Exactly, the Law of the Jungle ensues and you are on your own.

> It's life and death on one side, how you react on the other...
> If you can interupt the blood meal before Mrs Mosq poops poison
> in your vein...

I didn't know they put poop in me. That's nasty. ;)

> > Wise Monkey blows them away with fan, and then whoever crosses the
> > line is "dead meat."
>

> Just keep the fan going, no one can then alight, swoosh all away...

So long as there's electricity...

> > Though I can find a good reason to dance in their presence rather than
> > sitting like Buddha.
>

> They go for breath-scent...some vitamins and herbs in blood repel
> them...
>
> Then there's "deet" etc - if you're old you'll prolly croak anyway
> before the
> cancer gets you.

Then let's go the natural way. Go into the Everglades in the winter
not the summer.

> > Hey, the mosquitoes have to learn to respect too!
>

> For real science - yep, a computer modeling project for all the
> trillions of
> variables of mosquitoes evolving beyond the pooping poison into viens
> behavior...
>
> That's not fiction , something like that might be useful to eradicate
> malaria
> and west nile...
>
> and the plain old mosq itch and owwie...

> > It's break time in
> > the hammock, you know.
>

> Summer is....

Winter too is good in South Florida.

> > > There is very much climate change going on, and very bad news...
>
> > That's the reality, even in the Tibetan peaks. Only simple life can
> > stop it.

> > > i prefer mutual respect to groveling or demanding worship,
> > > and nature seems to be okay with that, she hasn't stopped hugging me,
> > > or i her...
>
> > You can hug a tree and never feel betrayed like a woman could.
>

> Feh.
>
> Betrayed is the flipside of demands. Everyone is like trees, and
> not...
> Just let it all go. No need to cling to the stories or to push them
> away...
> Love, loss, peace, friendliness, let the fireworks light up the sky...
> You can't really stop them - they won't really destroy you, just open
> your heart
> wide open..........
>
> when you lose everything.......

I'll make it fair. I'd put a sign that says, "NO MOSQUITOES WELCOME,"
and any trespassers are fair game.

> > > when mosquitoes go too far you might love to let them know...
>
> > > what that says about human life though....
>
> > > - n
>
> > I'll say "I love you mosquito," before I smack them. ;)
>

> i might too...
>
> it's a bumpy path....
>
> :)

Trial and error until we tame the mosquito or fool them to drink Kool-
Aid.