Re: Freida Pinto, "star" of "Slumdog Millionaire," shows what a dog she is the with her bold outfit. Ship that wetback back to wherever she came from!

hp...@lycos.com

Feb 4, 2009, 8:32:16 AM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 12:53 am, psyber_operati...@yahoo.com wrote:
> http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/2-hot-2-handle/2635?nc
>
> Send the wetback biotch back to whatever third world country she came
> from!   She is the epitome of what has caused America to suffer so
> much - the influx of in-bred Hispanics!

Hollywood is doing it's best to aid and abet the flooding of America
by third-world
aliens. If a show or concept attacks traditional values, or Whites in
general, the
Beverly Hills scumbags are all for it.

mitch

http://www.amren.com/ American Renaissance

krp

Feb 4, 2009, 5:18:08 PM2/4/09

<hp...@lycos.com> wrote in message

========

Freida, of course is from India. She's no wetback. She's here legally.

truth...@nospam.net

Feb 4, 2009, 7:51:12 PM2/4/09

Well we need to do something to balance the hate fileed, racist assholes
like you out of gene pool.

In <7178c711-202b-4a56...@x6g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, on
02/04/2009

truth...@nospam.net

Feb 4, 2009, 7:56:35 PM2/4/09

Your statement is not true and you're lying.

In <Auoil.1327$eK2...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>, on 02/04/2009

Fring

Feb 5, 2009, 12:04:30 AM2/5/09

Racist comments are uncalled for. Keep it to yourself.