"New cars now just for the rich as automakers rake in profits"

gggg gggg

Feb 18, 2023, 11:18:31 PM2/18/23

Dim Witte

Feb 19, 2023, 10:13:14 PM2/19/23
On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 7:18:31 PM UTC-9, gggg gggg wrote:
> https://www.autoblog.com/2023/02/18/new-cars-expensive-rich-people-only/

If I should win a $2,000,000,000 lottery, I would like to start a car company like De Lorian did, which would offer an SUV with 6 cyl motor, manual transmission, rear wheel drive, front bench seat that goes all the way across; very simple accessories like a heater, radio, compass, map reader, plug in for digital devices; and instruments showing mileage, gas, oil temp, water temp, speedometer, and charging. Then I would offer the upholstery in Levi denim and the tires as all-season. Spare tire and tools fit underneath the rear compartment. A second model could be the same SUV frame, but have a small pick-up style bed instead of rear compartment. Not sure if outside mirrors could be replaced by wrap-around inside rear-view mirror.

Then sell the same car, instead of new models every year like Detroit. Start SUV car clubs featuring my new American model doing competitive driving contests.

gggg gggg

Feb 20, 2023, 4:42:22 PM2/20/23

gggg gggg

Feb 22, 2023, 9:00:12 PM2/22/23

gggg gggg

Feb 27, 2023, 4:21:17 PM2/27/23

gggg gggg

Mar 29, 2023, 11:56:32 AM3/29/23

gggg gggg

Apr 7, 2023, 11:09:27 AM4/7/23
On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 8:18:31 PM UTC-8, wrote:
> https://www.autoblog.com/2023/02/18/new-cars-expensive-rich-people-only/

(2023 Youtube upload):

"Car payments soaring to record levels nationwide"

gggg gggg

Apr 10, 2023, 7:33:55 PM4/10/23

gggg gggg

May 15, 2023, 8:55:13 PM5/15/23