Buying canned soup online

gggg...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2020, 12:26:27 AM4/6/20
How do you do it?

On Amazon, you have to join Prime.

Any other alternatives?

ItsJoan NotJoann

Apr 6, 2020, 10:31:17 AM4/6/20
I've never attempted to buy soup online but I do order from Amazon and am
NOT a member of Prime. Why not order a case of soup from your local grocery
store or Walmart? They'd either deliver it or you could pick up your order
when it's ready.

gggg...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2020, 6:12:20 AM4/28/20

gggg gggg

Nov 20, 2020, 9:15:49 PM11/20/20
On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 4:31:17 AM UTC-10, itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 11:26:27 PM UTC-5,
> > How do you do it?
> >
> > On Amazon, you have to join Prime.
> >
> > Any other alternatives?
> >
> I've never attempted to buy soup online but I do order from Amazon and am
> NOT a member of Prime. Why not order a case of soup from your local grocery
> store or Walmart? They'd either deliver it or you could pick up your order
> when it's ready.

I have found that Walmart's NEXT DAY ELIGIBLE special to be useful.