Mens Leather Coat - size 46

ClothesOut

Oct 8, 2009, 7:01:37 PM10/8/09
I'm selling a mens distressed leather coat. eBay auction ends tomorrow
afternoon and the current bid is $49.99. Take a look. If you're not
interested, consider passing the word along to someone else. To read
the full description and see photos, go to item #300354130314.

ClothesOut

Oct 8, 2009, 7:01:36 PM10/8/09

Al

Oct 9, 2009, 4:38:51 PM10/9/09

I see a nice black one Ebay for $39.99 and it is much better shape.
However, it's a medium.
What's the point of spamming newsgroups over one item so trivial? You
already have a bid that exceeds the value. Take it or donate it to the
SA and take a tax deduction.
Be gone, satin.