Let's negotiate our place on the road

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 12, 2010, 1:16:41 PM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 12:58 pm, "Mike" <mikehu...@lycos.com> wrote:
> You really ARE that slow, apparently. Asking bikers to pay a share of the
> costs of the roads for the "privilege" of using the roads, as do motor
> vehicle owners, have to do with banning bikes? LOL

Listen, we don't break nearly as much road as you do, but if that is
what it takes... well let's talk about it. How much you think a
bicycle should pay for the privilege to ride on the road. How about a
training course. A permit perhaps?

Let's negotiate this seriously and... "LET THE SUN SHINE UPON YOU!"

This is what it means...

(I have come to the conclusion that the above is the perfect blessing
for non theists. The jungle is a shady place and the sun is a
blessing. Also the light inspires enlightenment, which is what we need
in this Dark Age. Come to think of it, I need to come out myself)

On Nov 12, 6:25 am, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
<kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:18:41 -0800, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the
> Free Spirits of the Jungle <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Maybe the Earth is a giant computer after all, which is designed to come
> up with a solution to the bi-polar disorder, and once that's done the
> Earth will be destroyed to make way for something else (like a galactic
> super-highway -- the Scientologists might have some good ideas about this).

The Internet is the best hope we got. All my input into "the
club" (atheists vs. theists) I send to Africa and elsewhere where the
"not initiated" get to know the true wisdom of the jungle, which is
that of science and spirituality together.

We also have a bipolar world where the "have nots" are looking for
answers.

MOTTO: "May the sun shine on you!" ;) (no god bless you, please!)

Other funny slogans:

"BEER IS NOW CHEAPER THAN GAS... DRINK DON'T DRIVE!"

"I asked God for a bike.
But I know God doesn't work that way.
So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness."

http://www.fortogden.com/foslog.html

Of course: Your contributions are highly welcomed!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 12, 2010, 8:41:30 PM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 2:15 pm, "Mike" <mikehu...@lycos.com> wrote:
> How can one possible reason with one who believes beer is cheaper than
> gasoline and who admits to being a thief?

Hey beer is better than gas. Try it for yourself. But don't put in the
SUV, taste it!

As for the thief, he confesses being a Christian, meaning he can sin,
steal, pollute and then ask for forgiveness... That's not nice.

Let's go back to the negotiating table if you are serious about it. Or
are you trying to grind me down with excuses?

Max

Nov 14, 2010, 10:25:54 AM11/14/10
On Nov 12, 8:41 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits

What a bunch of one trick ponies ye are!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 16, 2010, 9:14:34 AM11/16/10

Well, I just know there's a bunch of bastards trying to slow me down.
Actually they are slowing down progress for the whole world by
sticking to the old filthy ways.

Do the Republican Party has better tricks than "NO TAXES," meaning to
trains or bike facilities of any kind? Not that they do it right when
they finally get the money and spend it unwisely.