Multiple PayPal Accounts?

Coffee's For Closers

Sep 14, 2010, 4:38:39 AM9/14/10
Does anyone have more than one PayPal account?

I have two, but want to jettison one of them. However, it is on
a six month suspension, which prevents me from closing it. I
think that was triggered by me trying to log in from a country
that is different to the one associated with the account.

Anyway, I want to link my functioning PayPal account to the same
bank account that was linked to the suspended PayPal account.

Will they notice this? I mean:

PayPal Account A --> BigBank Checking #1234-5678

PayPal Account B --> BigBank Checking #1234-5678

I think that, having two personal PayPal accounts is against
their TOS. But I don't know how vigilant they are with this.
The name is the same (mine) but with different info otherwise.
Including different bank accounts. However, I am concerned that
they will see if I try to link the old bank account.

Thanks for any advice or experience.

--
Want Privacy?
http://www.MinistryOfPrivacy.com/