Contacting CenturyLink?

KenK

Apr 9, 2015, 1:33:59 PM4/9/15
I tried emailing through the CenturyLink web site (useless response) and
politely via USPS to billing address, local office and finally to their CEO
regarding a billing problem. All letters ignored. Any other suggestions?
Addresses? I prefer written communication for the record of questions and
answers.

TIA

Michael Black

Apr 9, 2015, 2:08:15 PM4/9/15
On Thu, 9 Apr 2015, KenK wrote:

> I tried emailing through the CenturyLink web site (useless response) and
> politely via USPS to billing address, local office and finally to their CEO
> regarding a billing problem. All letters ignored. Any other suggestions?
> Addresses? I prefer written communication for the record of questions and
> answers.

You're in luck.

Just last week some guy was asking in misc.consumers and got some answers.
Maybe you should check there.

Michael

Bob F

Apr 10, 2015, 12:08:34 PM4/10/15
That would be the same clown that asked there yesterday and here yesterday.
That's 3 times now with the same question.

Michael Black

Apr 10, 2015, 1:02:55 PM4/10/15
Which was the point of my reply.

He doesn't seem to have acknowledged that he got answers the first time.

Michael