Re: Since when does an immigration law breaking criminal Mexican have "rights"?

climber

Apr 24, 2010, 9:19:31 AM4/24/10
On Apr 24, 1:50 am, b...@dover.now wrote:
> The Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave?
>
> Let me see if I've got this right...
> If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard
> labor.
> If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained
> indefinitely.
> If you cross the afghan border illegally, you get shot.
> If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be jailed.
> If you cross the Chinese border illegally you may never be heard from
> again.
> If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you're a spy and your
> fate will be sealed.
> If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into
> political prison to rot.
>
> If you cross the U.S. border illegally you get:
> 1 - A job,
> 2 - A driver's license,
> 3 - Social security card,
> 4 - Welfare,
> 5 - Food stamps,
> 6 - Credit cards
> 7 - Subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house,
> 8 - Free education,
> 9 - Free health care,
> 10 - A lobbyist in Washington
> 11 - Billions Of Dollars worth of public documents printed in your
> language
> 12 - The right to carry your country's flag while protesting that you
> get no respect
>
> I just wanted to make sure i had a firm grasp on the situation...
> We couldn't be more screwed-up---or could we??
>
> On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 03:52:56 +0200, "* US *" <jail....@obama.con>
> wrote:
>
> >Arrest the bastards once and tattoo their forehead when
> >deporting.  If they come back again, just shoot them and dump
> >them in the desert.

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien". No crime, no welfare,
no pollution
and destruction of neighborhoods. Deport them all to include europeans
and
asians. No quarter, no mercy, no remorse.

climber

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

GLOBALIST

Apr 24, 2010, 9:23:24 AM4/24/10
> http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News- Hide quoted text -

Ask me if I care...those south western states were tacked on in our
life time..and they are boring and barren and not worth fighting
over. Let the prairie dogs take em over.

Lawrence Akutagawa

Apr 24, 2010, 9:36:29 AM4/24/10

"GLOBALIST" <free....@gmail.com> wrote in message

*****

Arizona was the last of the 48 states admitted into the union. That was on
Feb. 14, 1912.

http://www.50states.com/arizona.htm

So that "...in our life time" puts you at 98 years old or older.
Congratulations! Not many of us even in these days get to reach that age.
Hang on for another couple of years and you'll make the century mark, if you
already are not there.

And knowing a couple of folks in their early 90's, I must say that you are
also among the few that age on the internet. That too deserves recognition
of one kind or another.

mg

Apr 24, 2010, 10:12:27 AM4/24/10
. . .

> "A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien".
. . .

That's what we said about the Indians and they were here first. Come
to think of it, I believe you could say the same thing about the
Mexicans in Arizona.

GLOBALIST

Apr 24, 2010, 10:18:02 AM4/24/10

That's the same thing they said about the Irish, about the Chinese,
about the Vietnamese who arrive here. Its a standard line for red
neck , white trash. I think there should be a fence between the
United States and Texas, NM and AZ....sand piles , rocks and lizards.

mg

Apr 24, 2010, 11:02:38 AM4/24/10

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: all of America's
problems can be traced to an indiscriminate immigration policy on the
part of the America Indian.

GLOBALIST

Apr 24, 2010, 12:32:21 PM4/24/10

Perfect reponse mg....The good nature of the American natives was
quickly abused, as they were shoved into concentration camps by the
good ole white christians from Europe.

climber

Apr 24, 2010, 12:48:49 PM4/24/10
On Apr 24, 8:02

MG and Globalist still mouthing cliches about indians re: illegal
immigration.
Get back to your sunday school teaching.

climber

mg

Apr 24, 2010, 1:31:25 PM4/24/10

We did it to the Indians, Hitler did it to the Jews, the Jews are
doing it to the Palistians, and now were blaming the Mexicans.

Christopher Helms

Apr 25, 2010, 12:07:09 PM4/25/10
Since when does the bigoted opinion of some freeway smokey doughnut
choker amount to a presumption of guilt carrying so much legal weight
that the "accused" must prove his or her innocence? If the pigmobile
shows up in the driveway of a Mexican and the Mexican is presumed
guilty until Barney Fife is convinced of his innocence, it won't be
long before the same standard is applied to everyone in America who in
the opinion of some sugared up, white trash flatfoot, "doesn't look
right."

Apr 25, 2010, 4:26:05 PM4/25/10

On Apr 24, 10:02 am, mg <mgkel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 8:18 am, GLOBALIST <free.tun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 24, 9:12 am, mg <mgkel...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Umm, if you're not here legally you should be deported. Period. Full. Stop.

GlennR

Apr 25, 2010, 5:09:14 PM4/25/10

"GLOBALIST" <free....@gmail.com> wrote in message

the prairie dogs have asked for our help to eliminate the cross eyed, bow
legged, inbred,
filthy dirty,smelly, fat ass hillbilly rodents,

I'm thinking about putting a bounty on their heads,

50 cents a piece, 75 cents for any good looking hillbilly female, young, who
can
be reused