How to topple JPMorgan and the other greedy big banks

Rebel1

Nov 14, 2010, 10:17:12 AM11/14/10
There's a simple idea circulating around the internet for toppling
JPMorgan. All the masses have to do is buy an ounce or two of silver.

JPM and a couple of other banks have been suppressing the price of
silver in an attempt to maintain faith in our fiat dollar. They do this
my maintaining huge short positions (which are promises to deliver a
certain number of ounces of silver at a given price before a certain
date) in the futures market for silver and through a practice called
silver leasing. They profit when the price of silver falls. If there
were a sudden increase in demand, the price of silver would skyrocket,
JPM would not be able to fulfill their short positions, and the greedy
s.o.b.s would collapse.

You can read more about this by googling on "Ted Butler" (with quotes).
Their activities are finally being investigated (after being ignored for
decades) by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

There is no need to buy proof coins or numismatic coins. Just buy from a
local coin dealer 99.9 (or better) pure silver in any form: bullion
coins; rounds, which are not legal tender, but are still silver; or
bars. Even at today's relatively high price of about $24 per ounce, they
are still very affordable. One-ounce American Eagles are an excellent
choice, because they are recognizable, there are very liquid, and there
is little difference between buy and sell prices. If 100,000,000 people
bought just one or two ounces, we could say goodbye, and good riddance,
to JPM and the rest of the cabal that are destroying our country.

Fight the bailed out bankers by spreading the word.

Rebel1

Nov 14, 2010, 3:02:45 PM11/14/10

Check silver prices at kitco.com. And don't buy the silver ETF (exchange
traded funds). Keep tangible silver in your possession, not in some
paper fund that may or may not have the silver in its possession that it
is supposed to.