Re: DAMN YOU OBAMA DEM & GOP TRAITORS! I JUST PAID-OFF MY MORTGAGE IN NOV -- U.S. GOVT HAS MADE ME A SUCKER!

wis...@yahoo.com

Feb 20, 2009, 6:27:22 PM2/20/09
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:46:29 -0800 (PST), "guybanni...@aol.com"
<guybann...@aol.com> wrote:

> I'M SO MAD I CAN HARDLY TYPE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> AND ON TOP OF IT ALL ME AND TWO OTHER GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LOSING
>OUR JOBS SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE SO MY PRICK BOSS WITH HIS NEW
>ESCALADE CAN REPLACE US WITH FOUR OR FIVE MORE ILLEGALS AT HALF OUR
>SALARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> GODDAMN THE COMMUNIST OBAMA, GODDAMN THE DEMOCRATS AND GODDAMN ALL
>THE TRAITOR BASTARD REPUBLICANS WHO HAVE STABBED "RESPONSIBLE"
>AMERICANS LIKE ME AND MY FAMILY IN THE BACK BY REWARDING IRRESPONSIBLE
>IF NOT CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR WITH HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF BAILOUT AND
>STIMULUS DOLLARS!
>
> LAST NOVEMBER 2008 I PAID OFF MY MORTGAGE WITH MONEY I NOW SEE I
>COULD HAVE BOUGHT A LUXURY SUV AND GOLD JEWELRY AND ALL THE ELECTRONIC
>GADGETS I WANTED WITH LIKE SO MANY OF THE ILLEGAL ALIENS AROUND HERE
>FLAUNT IN MY FAMILY'S SUCKER U.S. CITIZENS FACES EVERY DAY!
>
> INSTEAD OF BUYING ALL THESE THINGS I INSTEAD *BARELY* SCRAPED BY FOR
>YEARS AND NEVER MISSED A MORTGAGE PAYMENT EVEN WHEN I HAD TO WALK AND
>TAKE BUSES BECAUSE THE CAR WASN'T RUNNING AND I COULDN'T AFFORD TO BUY
>ANOTHER!
>
> HOW F*CKING STUPID ME AND MY FAMILY WERE FOR PLAYING BY THE
>RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> IF ONLY I HAD BEEN A GODDAMN ILLEGAL ALIEN WITH 8 KIDS AND LIED ON
>MY MORTGAGE APP THAT I EARNED 90K A YEAR BUT THEN ON MY KIDS SCHOOL
>LUNCH APPS THAT I EARNED ONLY 12K A YEAR! MY FAMILY WOULD BE GETTING A
>SLICE OF THE STIMULUS PIE AND I COULD HAVE MY KIDS EAT FOR FREE 10
>MONTHS A YEAR AT SCHOOL!
>
> TO HELL WITH THIS FILTHY CORRUPT ILLEGITIMATE
>GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chap is outwardly expressing what most timid Americans dare just
think about!

ted

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

meport

Feb 21, 2009, 10:46:35 AM2/21/09
Let me make a suggestion - for all of you who think like these posters do -
WE live in a free country that permits EMIGRATION. Why don't you EMIGRATE
to a place that you would be more comfortable living in/at/on? I hear that
Zimbabwe is a wonderful place. Paraguay also comes to mind, as does Uruguay
and the Maldives Islands. I think you and all the other like minded posters
of your ilk would be very comfortable living in /at/on any one of these
places.

--
meport

<wis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gray Ghost

Feb 21, 2009, 12:54:32 PM2/21/09
"meport" <jjm...@earthlink.net> wrote in

> Let me make a suggestion - for all of you who think like these posters do
> - WE live in a free country that permits EMIGRATION. Why don't you
> EMIGRATE to a place that you would be more comfortable living in/at/on?
> I hear that Zimbabwe is a wonderful place. Paraguay also comes to mind,
> as does Uruguay and the Maldives Islands. I think you and all the other
> like minded posters of your ilk would be very comfortable living in
> /at/on any one of these places.

What kind of an answer is that? People who worked hard, played by the rules
and made good decisions are being compelled to pay for people and lenders who
took short cuts and made bad decisions. How is that fair?

Seems like there is little motivation to play by the rules anymore, if you
fuck up Uncle will help yopu out to the detriment of the free enterprise
system and the future.

I remember all you whiners complaining about "Bush's" deficit. Obummer is
gonna put the whole country into bankruptcy and not a peep from you scum.

--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 21, 2009, 1:00:43 PM2/21/09
In <Xns9BB98351576AEWe...@216.196.97.142>, on 02/21/2009

So far son, he has spent less the bush in his wars for nothing, not to
mention its being spent to clean up bush's mess. And not peep from you
right wigner goobers.

Gray Ghost

Feb 21, 2009, 1:19:18 PM2/21/09
trutht...@nospam.net wrote in news:fjXnl.786$tw4...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

How is he cleaning up Bush's mess? By digging a much deeper hole for every
Democrat useless wet dream project they could come up with? We won so we can
be as irresponsible as we want?

And I ain't your son, fucktard.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 21, 2009, 1:21:34 PM2/21/09
In talk.politics.guns trutht...@nospam.net wrote:

Holy crap! Truthteller managed to not top-post for once! That's
amazing! This is a red letter day!

"More US Troops Going to Afghanistan as Obama Considers Next Steps
President orders the deployment of an additional 17,000 troops in the
coming months to deal with the Taliban and al-Qaida. "
http://www.voanews.com/specialenglish/2009-02-20-voa1.cfm

Looks like Obama is stepping up his own "War For Nothing," doesn't it
goob?

[chuckle]

________________________________
Truth Teller's Lies

LIE 1 "Bush signed the agreement."
LIE 2 "Bush 'has to sign' the agreement.
LIE 3 "I never lied"
LIE 4 "I said Bush signed the agreement to work on the agreement"
LIE 5 "Other people can sign docs w/ the authority of the President."

[For a complete list of Truthteller's lies see http://tinyurl.com/667w6z]

LIE 71 "All crypto codes are produced by the NSA."
LIE 72"You iidots[sic] never even served in the military."
LIE 73"You have no job klaus. You're on the internet all day long."

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 21, 2009, 1:27:47 PM2/21/09
In <Xns9BB987848BBB1We...@216.196.97.142>, on 02/21/2009

I see you are too stupid to admit that bush made the mess and someone has
to clean it up.

And son, "son" is being used as derogatory. Learn to think son.

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 21, 2009, 1:33:11 PM2/21/09

He is clearing up the idiot war bush started. And goober, the key to
doing that is not to run -- which you are in favor of -- or you wouldn't
be whining about it.

Now go play with yourself fucktard. Maybe you can do that with out being
an idiot.

In <qdh0q49cvp6v3u4g0...@4ax.com>, on 02/21/2009

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 21, 2009, 2:03:10 PM2/21/09
In talk.politics.guns trutht...@nospam.net wrote:

>He is clearing up the idiot war bush started.

"Clearing it up?" You mean doing an "LBJ" and escalating it.

>And goober, the key to
>doing that is not to run -- which you are in favor of

I'm not in favor of running, dumb ass. I'm in favor of full scale
invasion.

>>-- or you wouldn't be whining about it.

I'm making fun of Obama and his idiot followers, which I assume
includes the likes of you.

>Now go play with yourself fucktard. Maybe you can do that with out being
>an idiot.

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 21, 2009, 6:25:24 PM2/21/09

Stop driveling right wing kook.

In <orj0q4h7kojej2u46...@4ax.com>, on 02/21/2009

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 21, 2009, 9:29:24 PM2/21/09
In talk.politics.guns trutht...@nospam.net wrote:

>Stop driveling right wing kook.

Didn't think you had the courage or knowledge to address the issues,
Edwin.

That's how I know I won.

Liberal...@xemaps.com

Feb 22, 2009, 1:28:05 AM2/22/09
Direct your outrage at the real scoundrels: Reagan-style
deregulators.

If the banking and mortgage industries had remain regulated, we
wouldn't be in this mess.

As it is, you should be praising your lucky stars that you were able
to pay off your mortgage. You should also be grateful that Obama and
the Dems are taking steps so that your house has some value left.

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 22, 2009, 7:53:22 AM2/22/09

Lets see if you right wign assholes have the balls to answer this:

Can you send a TS document over a secure circuit encoded for confidential
material? -- as all of you have tried to imply in your driveling? Yes
or No?

In <63e1q4tvneevdcmnc...@4ax.com>, on 02/21/2009

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 22, 2009, 8:19:57 AM2/22/09
In talk.politics.guns trutht...@nospam.net wrote:

>Lets see if you right wign assholes have the balls to answer this:

Let's see if you can address any of your lies. I believe I was first
in line waiting for documented cites.

LIE 1 "Bush signed the agreement."
LIE 2 "Bush 'has to sign' the agreement.
LIE 3 "I never lied"
LIE 4 "I said Bush signed the agreement to work on the agreement"
LIE 5 "Other people can sign docs w/ the authority of the President."

LIE 6 "I never said the atomic bombing was justified."
LIE 7 "Bush hasn't been in Iraq"
LIE 8 "The draft has been signed."
LIE 9 "Parts of the draft has been signed."
LIE 10 "The draft agreement is now final"
LIE 11 "They're finished with the draft agreement"
LIE 12 "provisions ... were signed as progress was made"
LIE 13 "the draft is done, and on its way to Washington."
LIE 14 "I can post the names ... who say the draft is done"
LIE 15 "The prime rate hit 21.5% under right wing reagon"
LIE 16 "Klaus said it was a private conversation"
LIE 17 "It's the President's job to enforce the law"
LIE 18 "I found the names"
LIE 19 "There is nothing wrong with the sentences goober."
LIE 20 "draft agreement to withdraw... has been made and is now in the
hands of bush."
LIE 21 "Shrinks tell us that people who whine about typos do so
because they have nothing to say."
LIE 22 "There are no Selective Service offices."
LIE 23 "You have no proof because I never lied"
LIE 24 "You have never told a truth here."
LIE 25 "If [draft boards] do not meet for their primary legal
function, then they are not active, by law.
LIE 26 "You are in criminal violation of federal law."
LIE 27 "No draft means no draft boards."
LIE 28 "I was in crypto goober."
LIE 29 "your lying, libel and harrassment -- ... is a federal crime."
LIE 30 "Moderators around the world have blocked ... your access..."
LIE 31 "bush and the right are pushing for the bailout."
LIE 32 "Who brought the plan to the CONGRESS asshole? It was bush"
LIE 33 "bush decided we needed the bailout. His boys wrote it."
LIE 34 "You're the only asshole in history to claim the USSR was a
democracy."
LIE 35 " Ever single republican ...voted to stop the regulations. Ever
single democrat voted for them."
LIE 36 "I like women goober."
LIE 37 "...Schadenfreude (a name that means hate in German)
LIE 38 "bush was warned and did nothing"
LIE 39 "You didn't quote clinton you asshole."
LIE 40 "Saddam had ZERO to do with 9-11. He was no threat to us in any
way."
LIE 41 "No court has ever agreed with your position [that a fetus has
rights]"
LIE 42 "No court has ruled to prove me wrong."
LIE 43 "Obama has the mandate bush never did."
LIE 44 "Its [Obama's administration job application] a phony
questionnaire."
LIE 45 "Not one single aerospace company has left CA because of high
taxes"
LIE 46 "I can repost your idiot statements where you ignored the
question."
LIE 47 "you refuse to provide information proving that companies have
left CA because of their taxes"
LIE 48 "I'm an adult."
LIE 49 "No California companies left the state because of high taxes."
LIE 50 "There are no company statements confirming companies left the
state because of high taxes"
LIE 51 "There is no proof you fucktard liar."
LIE 52 "And I'm right again, as always."
LIE 53 "Seems you have been kill filled by webmasters around the world
goober. "
LIE 54 "I just correct the lies of klaus"
LIE 55 "Now fucktard, for starters I was in NORAD, SAC, AFCS, and had
a TS clearance."
LIE 56 "And BTW asshole, it was Top Secret Crypto"
LIE 57 "the Israeli PM says they need to get their asses out of the
Westbank if they want peace"
LIE 58 "I could provide a cite"
LIE 59 "the zionists also signed an agreement with the US saying they
would get out of the West Bank and they havd [sic] violated it."
LIE 60 "Not one of you right wing assholes has yet to prove I have
ever lied. "
LIE 61 "No law has been broken -->except by you asshole. ."
LIE 62 "all crypto codes are TS."
LIE 63 "Stop driveling and lying asshole. I proved klaus wrong."
LIE 64 "This behavior of yours is a federal crime."
LIE 65 "Not one of you fucktards is smart enought [sic] to be in the
military."
LIE 66 "The Vietnam was was caused by the actions of Ike."
LIE 67 "And goober there wasn't any shredding"
LIE 68 "You lost this game as you lose all of them."
LIE 69 "If its a 'code' its classified."
LIE 70 " [Type 1] has nothing what-so-ever to do with the codes that
encrypt information."

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 22, 2009, 8:27:00 AM2/22/09

Yes or no fuckhead:

Can you send a TS document over a secure circuit encoded for confidential
material? -- as all of you have tried to imply in your driveling? Yes
or No?

In <c6k2q4pbdpi208pu5...@4ax.com>, on 02/22/2009

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 22, 2009, 8:32:38 AM2/22/09
In talk.politics.guns trutht...@nospam.net wrote:

>Yes or no fuckhead:

[chuckle] I can see you didn't even TRY to support your lies with a
single fact. Why is that, Ed?

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 22, 2009, 8:56:52 AM2/22/09

Stop lying asshole. I did not say crypto codes could be less then TS.
I asked a yes or no question to see what you know --- > and you fuckhead
trolls are afraid to answer.

In <cuk2q4p7od17n2q5t...@4ax.com>, on 02/22/2009

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 22, 2009, 9:09:15 AM2/22/09
In talk.politics.guns trutht...@nospam.net wrote:

>Stop lying asshole. I did not say crypto codes could be less then TS.
>I asked a yes or no question to see what you know --- > and you fuckhead
>trolls are afraid to answer.

You've never responded to any request to support your lies with
verifiable facts. Guess that makes you a "fuckhead troll," Ed.

[chuckle

Scout

Feb 22, 2009, 9:42:12 AM2/22/09

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

LieTeller I direct you attention to documented Lie #62.

However, if that isn't adequate......

"Stop lying asshole lifer. Crypto codes are TS."

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/95270bb9d10b7ac9?hl=en&dmode=source

"The lifer is full of bullshit goober. Comm codes are TS. He just proved
that he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. Like you!"

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/78d9bcc110e91cf6?hl=en&dmode=source

"Move along asshole. All comm codes are TS. That the army lifer didn't
know that, proves he is a bullshitter. "

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/a53851964fadc4cf?hl=en&dmode=source
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/fd9dce45b43f5286?hl=en&dmode=source

Clearly you did say it, and it couldn't have been a momentary brain fart
because you then proceeded to DEFEND THAT ASSERTION.

As such I now suggest to Klaus that he now list "I did not say crypto codes

could be less then TS"

As Lie #74, and add a reference to Lie #62 linking it to your current lie
#74.

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 22, 2009, 9:45:33 AM2/22/09

You coward boys are afraid to answer my questions. Its because you are
lying and afraid of me.

It means I won your troll games.

Get a job klaus and help for your mental problems. It will help you move
out of that trailer park where you spend all day trolling the internet.

In <r2n2q450siqahevn7...@4ax.com>, on 02/22/2009

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 22, 2009, 9:46:55 AM2/22/09
In talk.politics.guns "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

Done.

As an interesting side note, you may recall when TT was claiming that
no one who was responding to him was in the military, yet in these
examples he's referring to people as "lifers," "grunts," etc, thereby
contradicting himself-- again.

________________________________
Truth Teller's Lies

LIE 1 "Bush signed the agreement."

LIE 2 "Bush 'has to sign' the agreement.
LIE 3 "I never lied"
LIE 4 "I said Bush signed the agreement to work on the agreement"
LIE 5 "Other people can sign docs w/ the authority of the President."

[For a complete list of Truthteller's lies see http://tinyurl.com/667w6z]

LIE 71 "All crypto codes are produced by the NSA."

LIE 72 "You iidots[sic] never even served in the military."
LIE 73 "You have no job klaus. You're on the internet all day long."

LIE 74 ""I did not say crypto codes could be less then TS"

Tim Miller

Feb 22, 2009, 9:48:31 AM2/22/09
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

> Done.
>
> As an interesting side note, you may recall when TT was claiming that
> no one who was responding to him was in the military, yet in these
> examples he's referring to people as "lifers," "grunts," etc, thereby
> contradicting himself-- again.

About time for that lying fraud to falsely "declare victory" and
run away again, isn't it?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 22, 2009, 9:51:31 AM2/22/09
In talk.politics.guns trutht...@nospam.net wrote:

>You coward boys are afraid to answer my questions.

So it's cowardly not to answer questions, is it?

Is there a bigger coward than you, then? I'm thinking not. [chuckle]

________________________________
Truth Teller's Lies

LIE 1 "Bush signed the agreement."

LIE 2 "Bush 'has to sign' the agreement.
LIE 3 "I never lied"
LIE 4 "I said Bush signed the agreement to work on the agreement"
LIE 5 "Other people can sign docs w/ the authority of the President."

[For a complete list of Truthteller's lies see http://tinyurl.com/667w6z]

LIE 71 "All crypto codes are produced by the NSA."

LIE 72 "You iidots[sic] never even served in the military."
LIE 73 "You have no job klaus. You're on the internet all day long."

LIE 74 ""I did not say crypto codes could be less then TS"

Scout

Feb 22, 2009, 9:59:06 AM2/22/09

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Oh, nice catch.....

Totally missed that.

Looks like we have another lie.

Though I think I would list it only as one lie, since it's a pair of
mutually contradictory claims which can't both be true. Though depending on
how long the person he is talking to served, they could both be a lie.

:-)

So I think I would list it as Lie #75A (statement one) and Lie #75B
(statement 2)

However, I defer to the master on documenting LieTeller's claims......

Scout

Feb 22, 2009, 9:59:14 AM2/22/09

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausscha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Oh, FYI, should still add a reference to Lie #62 to see Lie #74 and visa
versa.

:-)

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 22, 2009, 10:05:51 AM2/22/09

That is a nice touch. I'll add that in today's Big Lie Update.

meport

Feb 22, 2009, 10:11:34 AM2/22/09
I was listening to "All Things Considered" on our local NPR station a week
or so ago (I know that you probably never heard of "All Things Considered"
because Rush the Fat/Drug Abuser/Convicted Felon/Wife Beater doesn't mention
it on his daily tirade but you ought to listen to it once in a while - you
might learn something). NPR was interviewing an "Economist" from somewhere
in Alabama. He was ranting on just like you about how the Obama Stimulus
Package would not do this or that or whatever because all funds would go to
make work projects. The interviewer took the rant for a while and shut the
guy up with this comment - "but after all the work (Obama Stimulus Package
Work) is done, won't we have something that will be will be there for
everyone to use for the next 50 years or so?"

I love the dead silence that followed. It was priceless to listen to the
ultraconservative/libertarian/right wing republican demogrogary being shot
full of holes with one simple question.

--
meport

<trutht...@nospam.net> wrote in message
> [...]

tankfixer

Feb 22, 2009, 11:39:48 AM2/22/09
In article <55p2q4d0erf73aof2...@4ax.com>,
klausscha...@yahoo.com says...

Give him a break man, Eddie has a hard time maintaining a conscious
though through the end of one sentence..

--
Meddle ye not in the Affairs of Dragons, for Thou art Crunchy and taste
Goode with Ketchup.

famous21

Feb 22, 2009, 11:49:16 AM2/22/09
Hello Wis:

Undocumented immigrants who purchased homes through the American
mortgage institutions are partially at fault. No person or entity
held a knife at the throat of our financial industries to force them
underwrite those loans. Greed without looking foward with the
assistance of a cost-benefit analysis was the primary cause in the
downturn of our economy.

Peace,

Famous

On Feb 20, 3:27 pm, wis...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:46:29 -0800 (PST), "guybannister2...@aol.com"
>

> <guybanniste...@aol.com> wrote:
> >  I'M SO MAD I CAN HARDLY TYPE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> >  AND ON TOP OF IT ALL ME AND TWO OTHER GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LOSING
> >OUR JOBS SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE SO MY PRICK BOSS WITH HIS NEW
> >ESCALADE CAN REPLACE US WITH FOUR OR FIVE MORE ILLEGALS AT HALF OUR
> >SALARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> >  GODDAMN THE COMMUNIST OBAMA, GODDAMN THE DEMOCRATS AND GODDAMN ALL
> >THE TRAITOR BASTARD REPUBLICANS WHO HAVE STABBED "RESPONSIBLE"
> >AMERICANS LIKE ME AND MY FAMILY IN THE BACK BY REWARDING IRRESPONSIBLE
> >IF NOT CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR WITH HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF BAILOUT AND
> >STIMULUS DOLLARS!
>
> >  LAST NOVEMBER 2008 I PAID OFF MY MORTGAGE WITH MONEY I NOW SEE I
> >COULD HAVE BOUGHT A LUXURY SUV AND GOLD JEWELRY AND ALL THE ELECTRONIC
> >GADGETS I WANTED WITH LIKE SO MANY OF THE ILLEGAL ALIENS AROUND HERE
> >FLAUNT IN MY FAMILY'S SUCKER U.S. CITIZENS FACES EVERY DAY!
>
> >  INSTEAD OF BUYING ALL THESE THINGS I INSTEAD *BARELY* SCRAPED BY FOR
> >YEARS AND NEVER MISSED A MORTGAGE PAYMENT EVEN WHEN I HAD TO WALK AND
> >TAKE BUSES BECAUSE THE CAR WASN'T RUNNING AND I COULDN'T AFFORD TO BUY
> >ANOTHER!
>
> >  HOW F*CKING STUPID ME AND MY FAMILY WERE FOR PLAYING BY THE
> >RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> >  IF ONLY I HAD BEEN A GODDAMN ILLEGAL ALIEN WITH 8 KIDS AND LIED ON
> >MY MORTGAGE APP THAT I EARNED 90K A YEAR BUT THEN ON MY KIDS SCHOOL
> >LUNCH APPS THAT I EARNED ONLY 12K A YEAR! MY FAMILY WOULD BE GETTING A
> >SLICE OF THE STIMULUS PIE AND I COULD HAVE MY KIDS EAT FOR FREE 10
> >MONTHS A YEAR AT SCHOOL!
>
> >  TO HELL WITH THIS FILTHY CORRUPT ILLEGITIMATE
> >GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> This chap is outwardly expressing what most timid Americans dare just
> think about!
>
> ted
>
> http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News- Hide quoted text -

Gray Ghost

Feb 22, 2009, 12:48:41 PM2/22/09

> I was listening to "All Things Considered" on our local NPR station a

Yes i have. It's called "Liberal Things Considered".

> week or so ago (I know that you probably never heard of "All Things
> Considered" because Rush the Fat/Drug Abuser/Convicted Felon/Wife Beater

Lyieing dogshit. He's not fat, having lost a consoderable amount of weight,
where is your compassion for someone have an addiciton problem or admiration
for one that's been kicked, he's not a convicted felon unless you would like
top provide proof, not ios he a wife beater.

Your narrow minded lies and stupidity suggest you are a mindless parrot.

Polly want a cracker?

> doesn't mention it on his daily tirade but you ought to listen to it once
> in a while - you might learn something). NPR was interviewing an
> "Economist" from somewhere in Alabama. He was ranting on just like you
> about how the Obama Stimulus Package would not do this or that or
> whatever because all funds would go to make work projects. The
> interviewer took the rant for a while and shut the guy up with this
> comment - "but after all the work (Obama Stimulus Package Work) is done,
> won't we have something that will be will be there for everyone to use
> for the next 50 years or so?"

God help us, I hope not.

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 22, 2009, 1:00:17 PM2/22/09

Stop lying you racist idiot.

In <0dd47523-7060-4691...@q9g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, on
02/22/2009

ChairMan

Feb 22, 2009, 1:31:26 PM2/22/09
In news:Rogol.968$tw4...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net,
trutht...@nospam.net <trutht...@nospam.net>spewed forth:

> Stop lying you racist idiot.

how about posting your address and we can send all the wetbacks to your
house

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2009, 2:44:17 PM2/22/09
famous21 wrote

> Undocumented immigrants who purchased homes through
> the American mortgage institutions are partially at fault.

Nope, there were never enough of those loans to implode the entire world's financial system.

> No person or entity held a knife at the throat of our
> financial industries to force them underwrite those
> loans. Greed without looking foward with the
> assistance of a cost-benefit analysis was the
> primary cause in the downturn of our economy.

Nope, the implosion of the world financial system is.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 22, 2009, 2:47:55 PM2/22/09
In talk.politics.guns trutht...@nospam.net wrote:

>Stop lying you racist idiot.

Heh heh. Lookee here, Truthteller telling people not to lie. If that
don't beat all. [chuckle]

________________________________
Truth Teller's Lies

LIE 1 "Bush signed the agreement."

LIE 2 "Bush 'has to sign' the agreement.
LIE 3 "I never lied"
LIE 4 "I said Bush signed the agreement to work on the agreement"
LIE 5 "Other people can sign docs w/ the authority of the President."

[For a complete list of Truthteller's lies see http://tinyurl.com/667w6z]

LIE 71 "All crypto codes are produced by the NSA."

LIE 72 "You iidots[sic] never even served in the military."
LIE 73 "You have no job klaus. You're on the internet all day long."

LIE 74 "I did not say crypto codes could be less then TS"" (See Lie #62)
LIE 75 "I won this game asshole. "

trutht...@nospam.net

Feb 22, 2009, 4:19:09 PM2/22/09

Take your hate and racism somewhere else asshole. Your kind is not needed
on Earth.

In <49a199f7$0$23376$9a6e...@unlimited.newshosting.com>, on 02/22/2009

SaPeIsMa

Feb 22, 2009, 6:07:48 PM2/22/09
"famous21" <famo...@msn.com> wrote in message
#Hello Wis:
#
# Undocumented immigrants who purchased homes through the American
# mortgage institutions are partially at fault. No person or entity
# held a knife at the throat of our financial industries to force them
# underwrite those loans. Greed without looking foward with the
# assistance of a cost-benefit analysis was the primary cause in the
# downturn of our economy.
#

It was during the Clinton administration that a law was passed to force
banks to give loans to people who would not otherwise qualify (AKA high-risk
borrowers).
The banks were threatened with lawsuits if they did not comply with the law.
To reduce their risks, the banks packaged those "poison" loans and sold them
on the credit market.

suds macheath

Feb 24, 2009, 7:16:43 PM2/24/09
meport wrote:
> Let me make a suggestion - for all of you who think like these posters
> do - WE live in a free country that permits EMIGRATION. Why don't you
> EMIGRATE to a place that you would be more comfortable living in/at/on?
> I hear that Zimbabwe is a wonderful place. Paraguay also comes to mind,
> as does Uruguay and the Maldives Islands. I think you and all the other
> like minded posters of your ilk would be very comfortable living in
> /at/on any one of these places.

---Indeed, I've read that indonesia is a conservative's paradise....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bob F

Mar 6, 2009, 9:25:41 AM3/6/09
SaPeIsMa wrote:
> "famous21" <famo...@msn.com> wrote in message
> #Hello Wis:
> #
> # Undocumented immigrants who purchased homes through the American
> # mortgage institutions are partially at fault. No person or entity
> # held a knife at the throat of our financial industries to force them
> # underwrite those loans. Greed without looking foward with the
> # assistance of a cost-benefit analysis was the primary cause in the
> # downturn of our economy.
> #

> It was during the Clinton administration that a law was passed to
> force banks to give loans to people who would not otherwise qualify
> (AKA high-risk borrowers).

And just who passed that law. Republicans.

Bay Area Holdout

Mar 7, 2009, 1:58:53 AM3/7/09

"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Who signed it into law and was quoted recently saying he though it was a
good idea then?? Monica's BF that's who!
But you seem to be saying that the party in control of Congress at the time
has some responsibility? I agree which is why Dems who have been in control
of Congress for over the last two years have their fingerprints all over the
current economic crisis!

truth...@nospam.netcom

Mar 7, 2009, 7:44:57 AM3/7/09

Stop driveling and lying right winger. Everyone knows the repuks have
blocked the dems. from fixing the problems created by the right wing.

In <gVosl.15134$as4....@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com>, on 03/06/2009

Too_Many_Tools

Mar 8, 2009, 1:30:01 AM3/8/09

Ted, I think you made this up yourself.

And Ted, I think you are a coward attributing it to "this chap".

Anyone whining about not getting money when they could pay their
mortgage is a slimeball.

And many times these slimeballs are Republican wingers.

Do you know anyone like this? Like someone real close to you? You
know...like a real close relative..closer than a brother?

TMT

Morton Davis

Mar 8, 2009, 11:39:41 AM3/8/09

<truth...@nospam.netcom> wrote in message

> Stop driveling and lying right winger. Everyone knows the repuks have
> blocked the dems. from fixing the problems created by the right wing.

Absolutely, it's almost 100% the Dems fault. They scammed the taxpayers and
have almost managed to completely break this economy. Then their media got
their messiah elected and the market just continues to tank. But hey, they
voted for this, I hope they enjoy it. Because it's gonna get a lot worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fannie_Mae

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAuOEdttjZQ

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0DE7DB153EF933A0575AC0A96F958260&sec=&spon=&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink