Re: Fox news pandering to illegal aliens. Their boss Rupert Murdoch is an amnesty booster.

tripletask@gmail..com

Jun 30, 2010, 11:58:14 AM6/30/10
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:11:07 -0700 (PDT), brad herschel
<bradhe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.thelandofthefree.net/conservativeopinion/2010/06/28/fox-news-owner-rupert-murdoch-pushes-for-amnesty-for-illegal-aliens/
>
>Look at them! Karl Rove, Huckabee, Lou Dobbs, and the rest of the soft-
>bellied punks join the Dems. in support.
>
>I feel sorry for those that still think the two-party system is going
>to tackle any problem unless it invovles pandering to secure votes.
>Good folks have a reason to be outraged at the current collection of
>Washington degenerates.
>Increasing economic decline coupled with racial conflicts may lead to
>major structural changes in the federal
>system.

Anyone still supporting the government in Washington?

The Real Bev

Jun 30, 2010, 6:42:40 PM6/30/10

We ALL are, at least those of us who pay taxes, but only at gunpoint.

--
Cheers, Bev
My house isn't a pigsty, it's an Immunity Enhancement Center.

Jeff Strickland

Jun 30, 2010, 8:24:32 PM6/30/10

<tripletask@gmail..com> wrote in message

Not me.

Not only is the economic decline increasing, the rate of the decrease is
increasing. We are swirling down the toilet faster and faster.

Hope and Change.

Jeff Strickland

Jun 30, 2010, 8:25:31 PM6/30/10

"The Real Bev" <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 06/30/10 08:58, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:11:07 -0700 (PDT), brad herschel
>> <bradhe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.thelandofthefree.net/conservativeopinion/2010/06/28/fox-news-owner-rupert-murdoch-pushes-for-amnesty-for-illegal-aliens/
>>>
>>>Look at them! Karl Rove, Huckabee, Lou Dobbs, and the rest of the soft-
>>>bellied punks join the Dems. in support.
>>>
>>>I feel sorry for those that still think the two-party system is going
>>>to tackle any problem unless it invovles pandering to secure votes.
>>>Good folks have a reason to be outraged at the current collection of
>>>Washington degenerates.
>>>Increasing economic decline coupled with racial conflicts may lead to
>>>major structural changes in the federal
>>>system.
>>
>> Anyone still supporting the government in Washington?
>
> We ALL are, at least those of us who pay taxes, but only at gunpoint.

They can take your money, but that isn't an indicator of your support.

Rod Speed

Jun 30, 2010, 9:43:11 PM6/30/10
Jeff Strickland wrote
> <tripletask@gmail..com> wrote
>> brad herschel <bradhe...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> http://www.thelandofthefree.net/conservativeopinion/2010/06/28/fox-news-owner-rupert-murdoch-pushes-for-amnesty-for-illegal-aliens/

>>> Look at them! Karl Rove, Huckabee, Lou Dobbs, and the rest of the soft- bellied punks join the Dems. in support.

>>> I feel sorry for those that still think the two-party system is
>>> going to tackle any problem unless it invovles pandering to secure
>>> votes. Good folks have a reason to be outraged at the current
>>> collection of Washington degenerates.

>>> Increasing economic decline coupled with racial conflicts may lead
>>> to major structural changes in the federal system.

>> Anyone still supporting the government in Washington?

> Not me.

More fool you.

> Not only is the economic decline increasing, the rate of the decrease is increasing.

Like hell it is. There were lots of full depressions in the century before 1929 and not once since then.

> We are swirling down the toilet faster and faster.

Pure fantasy.

> Hope and Change.

edspyhill01

Jun 30, 2010, 11:06:54 PM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 8:24 pm, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <tripletask@gmail..com> wrote in message

> > On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:11:07 -0700 (PDT), brad herschel
> > <bradhersc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>http://www.thelandofthefree.net/conservativeopinion/2010/06/28/fox-ne...

> >>Look at them! Karl Rove, Huckabee, Lou Dobbs, and the rest of the soft-
> >>bellied punks join the Dems. in support.
>
> >>I feel sorry for those that still think the two-party system is going
> >>to tackle any problem unless it invovles pandering to secure votes.
> >>Good folks have a reason to be outraged at the current collection of
> >>Washington degenerates.
> >>Increasing economic decline coupled with racial conflicts may lead to
> >>major structural changes in the federal
> >>system.
>
> > Anyone still supporting the government in Washington?
>
> Not me.
>
> Not only is the economic decline increasing, the rate of the decrease is
> increasing. We are swirling down the toilet faster and faster.
>
> Hope and Change.- Hide quoted text -

By design by Wall Street to raid our IRAs and 401Ks. This all started
with senile Reagan, and republicans have been passing laws that
exempts white collar crime from prosecution.

Jun 30, 2010, 11:44:52 PM6/30/10
"edspyhill01" <edspy...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>By design by Wall Street to raid our IRAs and 401Ks. This all started
>>with senile Reagan, and republicans have been passing laws that
>>exempts white collar crime from prosecution.

"I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than
standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by
posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large
scale." Thomas Jefferson, 1816

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of
currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations
that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until
their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Thomas Jefferson

"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire
against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more
insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as
public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes.
I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the Bankers
in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe..
corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places
will follow, and the money powers of the country will endeavor to prolong
its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is
aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed." Abraham
Lincoln

Nothing has changed. Sigh.
.

gb

Jul 1, 2010, 11:55:27 AM7/1/10
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:42:40 -0700, The Real Bev
<bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 06/30/10 08:58, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
>

>> Anyone still supporting the government in Washington?
>
>We ALL are, at least those of us who pay taxes, but only at gunpoint.

Pfeh! What utter drivel. Not only have You never had a gun pointed
at you to Force you to pay your taxes, but you don't know anyone who
has.

Sheesh! WingNuts invent Tyranny out of nothing at all.

The Real Bev

Jul 1, 2010, 12:24:44 PM7/1/10
On 07/01/10 08:55, gb wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:42:40 -0700, The Real Bev
> <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 06/30/10 08:58, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
>
>>> Anyone still supporting the government in Washington?
>>
>>We ALL are, at least those of us who pay taxes, but only at gunpoint.
>
> Pfeh! What utter drivel. Not only have You never had a gun pointed
> at you to Force you to pay your taxes, but you don't know anyone who
> has.

If you don't pay your taxes you are subject to governmental seizure of
your assets or prison time. If you resist arrest, the arresters can
bring out their guns and are allowed to shoot you if you seem to be
threatening. This includes homeless old ladies brandishing screwdrivers.

> Sheesh! WingNuts invent Tyranny out of nothing at all.

"The power to tax is the power to destroy." I'm sure you've heard that
before.

You are a troll. You will be ignored from now on.

--
Cheers, Bev
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Message has been deleted

Jeff Strickland

Jul 1, 2010, 1:56:34 PM7/1/10

"Gary L. Burnore" <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 09:24:44 -0700, The Real Bev
> <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"The power to tax is the power to destroy." I'm sure you've heard that
>>before.
>
> "it's someone else's fault". Heard THAT for 8 years under bush and it
> wasn't true.
>
> Bet you don't get analogies.

You've been listening to it for going on 3 years now, and you believe it to
be true.

gb

Jul 1, 2010, 2:04:54 PM7/1/10
<bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 07/01/10 08:55, gb wrote:
>
>> Not only have You never had a gun pointed
>> at you to Force you to pay your taxes, but you don't know anyone who
>> has.
>
>If you don't pay your taxes you are subject to governmental seizure of
>your assets or prison time.

Clue: If you owe them, then Pay them.

Then there's no problem.

You don't get to be a free rider.

But you won't have a gun pointed at you withal.

Rod Speed

Jul 1, 2010, 2:33:53 PM7/1/10
The Real Bev wrote
> gb wrote

>> The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> tripletask@gmail..com wrote

>>> We ALL are, at least those of us who pay taxes, but only at gunpoint.

>> Pfeh! What utter drivel. Not only have You never had a gun pointed at you to Force you to pay your taxes, but you
>> don't know anyone who has.

Indeed.

> If you don't pay your taxes you are subject to governmental seizure of your assets or prison time.

Not of you arrange your affairs so no taxes are due.

And 50% of americans pay no nett federal govt income tax.

> If you resist arrest,

Anyone with even half a clue doesnt.

> the arresters can bring out their guns and are allowed to shoot you if you seem to be threatening.

So dont do anything threatening, stupid.

> This includes homeless old ladies brandishing screwdrivers.

But not anyone who isnt stupid enough to do anything like that.

>> Sheesh! WingNuts invent Tyranny out of nothing at all.

> "The power to tax is the power to destroy." I'm sure you've heard that before.

Just because someone says something, doesnt make it gospel.

> You are a troll. You will be ignored from now on.

Bet that will see him curl up and die for sure.

Don Klipstein

Jul 2, 2010, 12:10:07 AM7/2/10
In <8945ck...@mid.individual.net>, Rod Speed wrote in part:

>And 50% of americans pay no nett federal govt income tax.

A fair part of that 50% are children, retirees, unemployed, or
supported by a spouse. It's not just low-income-with-children folks.
--
- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

Rod Speed

Jul 2, 2010, 1:36:01 AM7/2/10
Don Klipstein wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote

>> And 50% of americans pay no nett federal govt income tax.

> A fair part of that 50% are children, retirees, unemployed, or supported by a spouse.

Nope, I should have said taxpayers, not americans.

> It's not just low-income-with-children folks.

Yes, its a hell of a lot of the middle class etc too.

Rod Speed

Jul 2, 2010, 2:52:50 AM7/2/10
Rod Speed wrote

> Don Klipstein wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> And 50% of americans pay no nett federal govt income tax.

>> A fair part of that 50% are children, retirees, unemployed, or supported by a spouse.

> Nope, I should have said taxpayers, not americans.

http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2010, 11:28:56 PM7/2/10
On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:55:27 -0700, gb <g...@amusenet.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:42:40 -0700, The Real Bev
><bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 06/30/10 08:58, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
>>

>>> Anyone still supporting the government in Washington?
>>
>>We ALL are, at least those of us who pay taxes, but only at gunpoint.
>
>Pfeh! What utter drivel. Not only have You never had a gun pointed
>at you to Force you to pay your taxes, but you don't know anyone who
>has.

Actually...yes, I do.

>Sheesh! WingNuts invent Tyranny out of nothing at all.

So why dont you and your crew publicly announce you wont be paying taxes
anymore..and simply stop paying taxes?

Go for it. Double dog dare you.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2010, 11:30:47 PM7/2/10
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:43:11 +1000, "Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Shrug...with a bit of luck..the hungry will hang you simply because you
have a fat mouth and no brains.

Gunner

>> Hope and Change.

gb

Jul 3, 2010, 11:28:36 AM7/3/10
On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 20:28:56 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:55:27 -0700, gb <g...@amusenet.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:42:40 -0700, The Real Bev
>><bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>We ALL are, at least those of us who pay taxes, but only at gunpoint.
>>
>>Pfeh! What utter drivel. Not only have You never had a gun pointed
>>at you to Force you to pay your taxes, but you don't know anyone who
>>has.
>
>Actually...yes, I do.

Ohferpete'ssakes -- cut it out. No you don't.

The IRS isn't interested in coming to arrest anyone. They just want
the money due. To that end, they go with legal approaches --
garnishments, seizures and the like.

You have to Work really Really hard to become arrested over taxes. And
be an idiot besides.

>>Sheesh! WingNuts invent Tyranny out of nothing at all.
>
>So why dont you and your crew publicly announce you wont be paying taxes
>anymore..and simply stop paying taxes?
>
>Go for it. Double dog dare you.

Now just Why would I care to do that? I quite willingly pay every
cent of the taxes I owe annually, at all levels. I don't whine or
snivel about it either.

Nor do I wander around darkly muttering about Tyranny when there is
none to discuss.

I'll even go further.

I objected to the ill-advised Bush Tax Cuts during one of the few
periods when we were paying down the national debt -- something I
quite approced of when WingNuts were whining that they were being
Over-Taxed at the time.

They weren't.

They were merely starting, at long last, to pay down past-due debts
that were long overdue.

I approve of the previous tax cuts sunsetting -- as was the agreement
when they were passed.

And I'd very much like to have a War Surcharge levied on everyone's
federal taxes so that taxpayers will Finally at long last get to share
the sacrifice involved in sending Murkens off to Iraq for no
particularly good reason.

How's them apples?

edspyhill01

Jul 3, 2010, 12:00:02 PM7/3/10
On Jul 3, 11:28 am, gb <g...@amusenet.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 20:28:56 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com>
> How's them apples?- Hide quoted text -

I'm with you on all points.

Message has been deleted

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2010, 12:42:29 PM7/3/10
On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 08:28:36 -0700, gb <g...@amusenet.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 20:28:56 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 08:55:27 -0700, gb <g...@amusenet.com> wrote:

>>>Pfeh! What utter drivel. Not only have You never had a gun pointed
>>>at you to Force you to pay your taxes, but you don't know anyone who
>>>has.
>>
>>Actually...yes, I do.
>
>Ohferpete'ssakes -- cut it out. No you don't.

Actually...yes I do.

>The IRS isn't interested in coming to arrest anyone. They just want
>the money due. To that end, they go with legal approaches --
>garnishments, seizures and the like.

And when they resist?

>You have to Work really Really hard to become arrested over taxes. And
>be an idiot besides.

You have to work at it indeed. But an idiot? The case Im familiar
with..the IRS......Lost.

Something to think about. Or are you also a big supporter of the ATF as
well?

>>>Sheesh! WingNuts invent Tyranny out of nothing at all.
>>
>>So why dont you and your crew publicly announce you wont be paying taxes
>>anymore..and simply stop paying taxes?
>>
>>Go for it. Double dog dare you.
>
>Now just Why would I care to do that? I quite willingly pay every
>cent of the taxes I owe annually, at all levels. I don't whine or
>snivel about it either.

Sure you do. Short form with no deductions?

Laugh laugh laugh. Either you dont make enough money to pay taxes, or
you have an accountant going through everything.

>Nor do I wander around darkly muttering about Tyranny when there is
>none to discuss.

Blindness is a rather poor excuse.

>I'll even go further.

Oh..please do. The readers need to know who and what you actually are.

>I objected to the ill-advised Bush Tax Cuts during one of the few
>periods when we were paying down the national debt -- something I
>quite approced of when WingNuts were whining that they were being
>Over-Taxed at the time.
>
>They weren't.
>
>They were merely starting, at long last, to pay down past-due debts
>that were long overdue.

You mean the debts that the leftwing continued to grow upwards and
upwards?

>I approve of the previous tax cuts sunsetting -- as was the agreement
>when they were passed.
>
>And I'd very much like to have a War Surcharge levied on everyone's
>federal taxes so that taxpayers will Finally at long last get to share
>the sacrifice involved in sending Murkens off to Iraq for no
>particularly good reason.
>
>How's them apples?

Based on what you wrote..and reading between the lines..you are either
an utter fuckwit, or a Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kook.

No matter. In less than 2 yrs, you will be bulldozed into a mass grave
with your fellows.

<VBG>

Gunner

Message has been deleted

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2010, 1:16:10 PM7/3/10
On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 12:51:56 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 09:42:29 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>

>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 08:28:36 -0700, gb <g...@amusenet.com> wrote:

>>>Ohferpete'ssakes -- cut it out. No you don't.
>>
>>Actually...yes I do.
>

>Prove it.

US vrs Bosco.

>>>The IRS isn't interested in coming to arrest anyone. They just want
>>>the money due. To that end, they go with legal approaches --
>>>garnishments, seizures and the like.
>>
>>And when they resist?
>

>They're breaking the law and should be arrested.

But they dont arrest anyone. Isnt that your claim?

>>>You have to Work really Really hard to become arrested over taxes. And
>>>be an idiot besides.
>>
>>You have to work at it indeed. But an idiot?
>

>Yes, an idiot.

Oh..so if they were simply sheep, they wouldnt be idiots?

>> The case Im familiar with..the IRS......Lost.
>>
>>Something to think about. Or are you also a big supporter of the ATF as
>>well?
>

>Are you a supporter of the NTSB? How about the FDA?

Slap slap..you are drifting off again. Focus boy..focus.

>>>Now just Why would I care to do that? I quite willingly pay every
>>>cent of the taxes I owe annually, at all levels. I don't whine or
>>>snivel about it either.
>>
>>Sure you do. Short form with no deductions?
>>
>>Laugh laugh laugh. Either you dont make enough money to pay taxes, or
>>you have an accountant going through everything.
>

>Paying what you owe doens't mean you can't take legal deductions. If
>it did, your rethug buddies should all be arrested.

Again your buffoonery is writ large. Pity about that.

>>>Nor do I wander around darkly muttering about Tyranny when there is
>>>none to discuss.
>>>
>>Blindness is a rather poor excuse.
>

>Go ahead. Take up arms to fight your invisible tyranny. Let us know
>how that turns out.

When they come and drag you out into the street and hang you from a lamp
post..you let US know how well it turns out

<VBG>

>>>I'll even go further.
>>
>>Oh..please do. The readers need to know who and what you actually are.
>>>
>>>I objected to the ill-advised Bush Tax Cuts during one of the few
>>>periods when we were paying down the national debt -- something I
>>>quite approced of when WingNuts were whining that they were being
>>>Over-Taxed at the time.
>>>
>>>They weren't.
>>>
>>>They were merely starting, at long last, to pay down past-due debts
>>>that were long overdue.
>>
>>You mean the debts that the leftwing continued to grow upwards and
>>upwards?
>

>Dude. The records of congress prove you wrong.

Oh hell yes. Im sure they do. Fuck yes. Indeedy. Furesuredude!!

>>>I approve of the previous tax cuts sunsetting -- as was the agreement
>>>when they were passed.
>>>
>>>And I'd very much like to have a War Surcharge levied on everyone's
>>>federal taxes so that taxpayers will Finally at long last get to share
>>>the sacrifice involved in sending Murkens off to Iraq for no
>>>particularly good reason.
>>>
>>>How's them apples?
>>
>>Based on what you wrote..and reading between the lines
>

>You REALLY should have read the lines, not between them. Typical
>neocon dupe. Do as your told. Don't think for yourself. You're
>already good at it.

So you simply had to go and change the post. Ive been waiting for you to
exhibit some of the normal Leftard behavior and you just demonstrated it
before we even got started.

But hey..you were easy to expose as a Leftwing Fringe Kook Extremist
Useful Idiot. Pitifully easy. And quickly done too.

Now run along and slap hands with the other kids in the Home. Come back
when you grow some brain cells and your nads finally descend and we can
resume the conversation.

Gunner