Re: Robert Rubin <-------- Another Jew Working To Turn California Over To Mexicans

hp...@lycos.com

Jan 6, 2009, 8:14:13 AM1/6/09
On Jan 6, 6:08 am, hp...@lycos.com wrote:
> On Jan 5, 5:04 pm, jimj122...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Robert Rubin <-------- Another Jew Working To Turn California Over To
> > Mexicans
>
> > Article Link:http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-madera4-2009jan04,0,6908778.s...
>
> > "I think what we're looking at is a quiet revolution...I think this
> > will sort of usher in the transfer of power from the Anglo community
> > to the Latino community...
> > Robert Rubin, former ACLU attorney, he was instrumental in killing
> > California's Prop. 187
>
> > Read his bio:http://www.lccr.com/about_staff_rubin.shtml
>
> The usual suspects. Meantime, the overweight and comatose public stirs
> and frets about
> that new SUV.
>
> mitch
>
> http://www.wvwnews.net/  Western Voices World News

A couple of additional sites:

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare

Stephan Rothstein

Jan 6, 2009, 8:57:01 PM1/6/09
I missed this. If someone or some group is working to return California
to the Mexicans, I want to help. How do we contact them to give it back?

Last I had heard, Mexico offered to give us more land if we kept California.

Steve Rothstein