seen any *emovie cash* offers on products lately?

Ohioguy

Jun 13, 2011, 4:17:52 PM6/13/11
There don't seem to be any movie theaters around here that take
Hollywood Movie Money, but the local Drive-in ($8 adults, $1 kids) takes
"emovie cash", and so does the 12 screen discount theater. I hadn't
really paid any attention to this until my wife handed me a $3 emovie
cash certificate that she got from buying a small package of M&M's back
in February. She pointed out that occasionally she has seen products
with offers like this on them, but not in the past couple of months.

Have any of you seen any products with e-movie cash on them in stores
in the past month? Each $3 emovie certificate is like a free movie
ticket at the 12 screen discount theater. Thanks!

Patricia Martin Steward

Jun 14, 2011, 6:20:10 PM6/14/11
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:17:52 -0400, Ohioguy <no...@none.net> wrote:

> Have any of you seen any products with e-movie cash on them in stores
>in the past month? Each $3 emovie certificate is like a free movie
>ticket at the 12 screen discount theater. Thanks!

I dogpiled the phrase "emovie cash" and came up with ten pages of
links, some of which are inquiries (including yours!) but others
appear to have useful potential.

--
We are becoming a country that believes the rich have earned their money but the well educated have not
earned their intellectual superiority. This leads to a nation that idolizes Kardashians.