Ventis secundis, tene cursum

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

Apr 8, 2010, 10:29:24 AM4/8/10
It means "go with the flow," which seems to be a human flaw. In other
words, we have a problem with people who do like the Three Wise
Monkeys (who weren't wise after all) and pretend there's nothing to
see or do about the pitiful state of the world. Hey, REMEMBER YOUR
FELLOW CYCLISTS STRUGGLING OUT THERE!

Well, I've got this much to tell them, "Totum dependeat" (Let it all
hang out).

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure."

(I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.)