Good news: the peanuts are still grown in America

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 17, 2010, 6:02:22 PM8/17/10
I'm eating these peanuts in the shell, and to my surprise it has an
American flag on the bag... It has been a long time I have seen that
"Proudly made America" still seen a few years ago. I assume nowadays
things are "Proudly made in China" for the proud Americans who shop at
Walmart.

Anyway that while we still have peanuts grown and toasted in America
(not sure if they were toasted here), we have reason for hope... the
Peanuts Revolution. We all can be happy with peanuts!

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Living on peanuts is the best way to pull through tough times"

Chief Thracian

Aug 18, 2010, 4:40:58 AM8/18/10
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:02:22 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm eating these peanuts in the shell, and to my surprise it has an
>American flag on the bag...

Why the surprise? Most Americans work for peanuts these days.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[ badda boom, badda bing]
.
.
.
.
.
Well, you *did* leave yourself wiiide open!