Re: Illegals now taking over public buildings in Florida - Govt does nothing to them

walt tonne

Apr 28, 2011, 2:57:24 PM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 12:38 pm, Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway
criminals <beta...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/immigration-debate-ramps-up-a...
>
> Immigration debate ramps up as students take over Senate president's
> office AP Photo/Steve Cannon
>
> TALLAHASSEE — Division over proposed immigration reform ramped up in
> the Capitol on Wednesday as undocumented students and other immigrants
> staged a sit-in in Senate President Mike Haridopolos' office and
> national advocates pushed for a boycott of Florida.
>
> Immigrants chanted, "We are Florida," said the pledge of allegiance
> and lined the walls outside Haridopolos' office and the entrance to
> the Senate chambers as students sought in vain to get a pledge from
> the Republican leader to oppose a proposal by the Florida House to
> create an Arizona-style law
>
> snip

ICE needs to attend these demonstrations and check them all for I.D.
If not here legally they should be arrested and deported but per
Obama's orders they won't do anything unless they have committed a
serious crime. What good does it do to even have immigration laws

Can you imagine old bloated Uncle Suckemoff doing anything but kiss
ass?