Boxed Xmas cards

KenK

Jan 2, 2011, 11:04:12 AM1/2/11
Do they still sell boxes of idential Xmas cards, 24 or so? I only send out
a few cards, so this is very economical for me. I ran out this year but
can't find the boxes of cards so far. They don't sell them any more or I'm
looking for them in the wong places? I looked before and after Xmas. I used
to buy a box of leftovers every few years at Walmart on sale after Xmas to
restock.

TIA

The Henchman

Jan 2, 2011, 12:34:27 PM1/2/11

"KenK" wrote in message news:Xns9E615C44D6...@130.133.4.11...

Do they still sell boxes of idential Xmas cards, 24 or so? I only send out
a few cards, so this is very economical for me. I ran out this year but
can't find the boxes of cards so far. They don't sell them any more or I'm
looking for them in the wong places? I looked before and after Xmas. I used
to buy a box of leftovers every few years at Walmart on sale after Xmas to
restock.

TIA

---------

Walmart and other department stores/supermarkets still have plenty of them
but instead of deeply discounting them AFTER Xmas, they discount them a week
BEFORE Xmas so there are not as many to be found on Boxing day.

Try you local large format grocery store or box-box style drug store.

Dan Birchall

Jan 2, 2011, 11:13:06 PM1/2/11
y...@yup.org (The Henchman) wrote:
> "KenK" wrote in message news:Xns9E615C44D6...@130.133.4.11...
> > Do they still sell boxes of idential Xmas cards, 24 or so?

> Walmart and other department stores/supermarkets still have plenty of them

> but instead of deeply discounting them AFTER Xmas, they discount them a week
> BEFORE Xmas so there are not as many to be found on Boxing day.
>
> Try you local large format grocery store or box-box style drug store.

Henchman nailed it. I actually didn't find any at my local WalMart, weeks
before Christmas, but the local drugstore (CVS-owned) had tons.

--
http://08016.com/ - Burlington City history on the internet, since 1995.

KenK

Jan 3, 2011, 12:44:57 PM1/3/11
Dan Birchall <nob...@imaginary-host.danbirchall.com> wrote in

> Henchman nailed it. I actually didn't find any at my local WalMart,
> weeks before Christmas, but the local drugstore (CVS-owned) had tons.

I looked at Walgreens before Xmas but none there either. Didn't try CVS
though.