Monkeys launch coup d'etat!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 22, 2010, 6:41:11 PM6/22/10
(Dedicated to the few intelligent cyclists still alive out there, not
to the ones that deny evolution and revolution)

On Jun 22, 2:35 pm, DanP <dan.pe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 21, 1:55 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
> Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The title is not my own, but rather taken from the link below. Notice
> > the warriors are squirrels ("tree rats," the bad guys) and the little
> > birds, who are, of course, the good guys...
>
> >http://www.wildbirdsforever.com/antisql.html
>
> > What do you do, wipe out the tree rats? No way, NONVIOLENCE is my way.
> > The smart way to do it is to put a screen small enough to keep the
> > squirrels and bigger birds out.
>
> Don't trust monkeys:http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/animals/animals-headlines/asian-monkey-...
>
> DanP

The monkeys have been ignored under "democracy" and "communism" alike,
have been denied their rightful place in evolution and have been in
the cage, unable to exercise or have fun. It was only a matter a time
before they took over...

I quote the text in its entirety...

ASIAN MONKEY COUP
MONKEYS controlled much of eastern Asia last night after launching a
series of swift and ruthless coups d'état.

The rebellion began in China when three monkeys turned on their
trainer and beat him with his own stick. Within hours monkeys across
the continent were seizing control through a combination of airborne
faeces and badly driven tanks.

Police stations in Indonesia and southern Thailand were last night in
monkey hands, while a troop of Sri Lankan spider monkeys has taken
over the state broadcaster and another controls the country's railway
network.

The rebellion is being directed by a highly intelligent two-year old
Indian macaque, already dubbed 'Chico the monkey Hitler'.

In Singapore a local police chief returned to work after lunch to find
eight monkeys jumping all over his desk. He tried to coax them by
making friendly noises and offering them peanuts. Two hours later he
appeared cowering in a window with a gun to his head.

Monkey expert Dr Tom Logan, said: "Monkeys are sociable creatures who
spend their days playing, foraging for berries, and grooming each
other. But don't fuck with them 'cause they will shoot you."

At the United Nations in New York, monkey countries appealed
desperately to non-monkey countries for help.

Indian ambassador Rajeev Chandra held up a large photo of a police car
covered in monkeys, adding: "They tried driving it but one of them set
off the siren and they all scattered, before slowly coming back and
trying again.

"Eventually they are going to get the hang of it."

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never tease the monkey. Better spank the monkey"

http://webspawner.com/users/MASTURBATIONFORPEACE (spank the monkey)