Ink Refunds

Artys

Oct 14, 2009, 6:32:24 PM10/14/09
Hello group,

Can you tell me what chain stores offer free ink cartridge
recycling? I just bought a new one from Office Depot, and the
recycling must be mailed in by me, paying postage. I can't do much of
that. I have several used ink cartridges sitting around.

Shawn Hirn

Oct 14, 2009, 8:19:17 PM10/14/09
In article
<e1578744-fb49-48ea...@k17g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Artys <laj...@GMI.net> wrote:

Try Staples. They will give you a store credit (I forget how much) for
each every printer cartridge you bring them.

Artys

Oct 16, 2009, 6:08:19 PM10/16/09
On Oct 14, 7:19 pm, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <e1578744-fb49-48ea-a565-8ba7f881a...@k17g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

>  Artys <lajo...@GMI.net> wrote:
> > Hello group,
>
> >   Can you tell me what chain stores offer free ink cartridge
> > recycling?  I just bought a new one from Office Depot, and the
> > recycling must be mailed in by me, paying postage.  I can't do much of
> > that.  I have several used ink cartridges sitting around.
>
> Try Staples. They will give you a store credit (I forget how much) for
> each every printer cartridge you bring them.

We don't have Staples where I live. Can you think of any others?

Message has been deleted

Artys

Oct 17, 2009, 5:59:35 PM10/17/09
On Oct 16, 9:36 pm, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <d35edfda-baa9-4b20-8691-2ccf471a5...@a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
> Not without having any clue where you live.

Near Jackson, MS.