I can't even REMEMBER the last time I bought something that wasn't on sale.

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2016, 4:53:21 AM3/14/16
Am I the only one who thinks that whenever I read that inflation is not a problem in these times?

wilm...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2016, 1:44:50 PM3/14/16
On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 1:53:21 AM UTC-7, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Am I the only one who thinks that whenever I read that inflation is not a problem in these times?

Pavlov? One day Kohls will pay the piper. Seventy percent off, plus additional 30% and a handful of Kohls dollars. Ain't no one paid $80 for that blouse, and they can't hardly give them away at $15. If you think paying $15 for a dust-rag-to-be is buying on sale- well, at least you're happy.

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2016, 4:05:02 AM3/16/16
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 10:53:21 PM UTC-10, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Am I the only one who thinks that whenever I read that inflation is not a problem in these times?

Just what I need:

- We may well at present be seeing the first stirrings of an increase in the inflation rate - something that we would like to happen.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3957232-inflation-make-comeback