How you can make more in permanent monthly residual income than most people make in a whole year!

Vastcom Publishing

Mar 20, 2010, 2:46:57 AM3/20/10
March 12, 2010 Urgent Update!

The Global Information Network Council is offering an almost
unbelievable opportunity for those that join as members by March
31st. I have never seen GIN offer such an amazing deal, so you need
to take full advantage of this now. Here is the offer:

1) Free copy of the “Your Wish Is Your Command” CD series ($299 value)

2) Free ticket to a seminar Kevin Trudeau will host called “How Anyone
Can Make Millions” ($2,000 value)

3) Free lifetime membership to Natural Cures ($2,500 value)

4) An all expense paid trip to the GIN Winter Leadership Conference in
January. This will be held in a warm, exotic location. It may be
held in the Caribbean, Bahamas, or even a cruise ship. I went to the
event this past January in the Dominican Republic and it was
incredible!

Don’t miss out on this one time opportunity. Join now as a member to
take advantage of this special offer including all of the other
benefits membership has to offer! Joining costs an initial due of
$1,000 plus $150 monthly. Click HERE and go to “Join Now” to get
started or go to https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com and use
affiliate code 1500251.

If you are looking for wealth creation, financial freedom, emotional
well-being, privileged information, information on what is really
going on in the world, or natural health remedies then you have come
to the right place. This is a special invitation for you to join the
Global Information Network (GIN). Visit the main website at
https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com for more information. There
you can listen to an invitation audio that will describe what GIN is
all about and read how GIN was formed and by whom. I have been a
member for nine months now and have seen how GIN has evolved and
proven itself to be all that it claims.

When you go to the main webpage you have the choice of signing up as
an affiliate or a member. Joining as an affiliate is free and has
some good benefits, but is obviously limited. Joining as a member has
infinitely more benefits and costs an initial due of $1,000 and
monthly dues of $150. You will see that this is an amazing bargain
once you gain access to the member’s area. It is hard to put a price
on something that changes your life for the better. I have yet to
meet a member who has attended a live event or studied the information
that hasn’t been changed in a positive and profound way. Attending a
live event and meeting the high-level members is life changing. It is
hard to describe the value of talking with and building relationships
with the high-level and successful members that created GIN. How much
would you pay to have personal time with some of the most successful
people in the world? Even if you had the money to meet these people
how else would you even get access to them? I have had this privilege
and would like for you to have this opportunity as well.

So, go to https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com and sign up today.
If you are tight on cash right now, I would encourage you to join as
an affiliate first. As an affiliate you can participate in the
commission structure, listen to the weekly audio updates, and have
access to the affiliate training (seminars and marketing tools).
Later on you can join as a member and have access to the confidential
information, training events, and greater money making opportunities.
If you are asked for an access code, use 1500251. I look forward to
sharing this exciting experience with you! If you have any questions
or concerns, you can contact me by emailing me at:
masterc...@aol.com