Early Xmas!

KenK

Oct 6, 2013, 12:45:30 PM10/6/13

Was in Walmart on a grocery and other items trip yesterday (10/5) and found
a huge Xmas area. Lots of trees and aisle after aisle of decorations, etc.

Seems early, even for Walmart, but it may have happened last year too.

Haven't noticed Xmas ads in the local paper but I skip almost all the
inserts and ignore most in-paper ads.

Vandy Terre

Oct 6, 2013, 2:50:24 PM10/6/13
On 6 Oct 2013 16:45:30 GMT, KenK
<inv...@invalid.com> wrote:

>Was in Walmart on a grocery and other items trip yesterday (10/5) and found
>a huge Xmas area. Lots of trees and aisle after aisle of decorations, etc.
>
>Seems early, even for Walmart, but it may have happened last year too.
>
>Haven't noticed Xmas ads in the local paper but I skip almost all the
>inserts and ignore most in-paper ads.

I have been seeing products I consider Xmas only
goods for sale in department stores in general
since July.

Message has been deleted

Mrs Irish Mike

Oct 6, 2013, 7:59:37 PM10/6/13