Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Update on male birth control

Visto 13 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Lenona

no leída,
3 oct 2023, 12:46:283/10/23
I trust I don't need to explain why this is relevant to almost any youngish person in a hetero relationship, who's trying to save money by not having children.

(For those who don't know, Vasalgel is a non-hormonal barrier method. It's supposed to last for ten years at a time and is reversible.)

This video is from 2022.

"L.R. Fox: Vasalgel, Male Birth Control | Whatever Podcast #2"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKLukTcDfPk&list=PL2uZhEhKQPWYBQ6Fuq_hqHLBvn05JxUEt&index=5

It's REALLY long - almost three hours.

Luckily, there's a nice detailed list of timestamps, so you can jump to almost any Q&A you wish - and save time.

I must say, it's quite optimistic.

Beaver Fever

no leída,
16 oct 2023, 16:45:5316/10/23
I don't think any youngish people are here.

Silver lining to being hated by women when I was younger and now having a 50 something GF I guess.

0 mensajes nuevos