What is a man from the Outback, who fights crocs, doing meddling in world affairs?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 23, 2011, 8:45:05 PM2/23/11
I mean what kind of wisdom are you bringing to these highly
intelligent discussions, where the crocs are considered very stupid
animals?

My mice's propensity to spin on a wheel show more about human nature
than your predatory beasts. Yes, we are social animals who need to be
in movement. Now, drop your SUV and ride a bike.

Or are you one of those stupid Australians proud of their beer belly.
I hate to say it, but your beer is real bad.