Adam & Eve were vegetarian, right?

1 view

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 14, 2010, 12:23:34 AM3/14/10
On Mar 13, 1:23 pm, thea <thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you eat -- you consume!!

I guess the point is that you should consume as little as possible,
not as much as possible. But when you die, you consume nothing at all.

A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.

Adam & Eve were vegetarian, right?

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"The cows are welcome in a vegetarian revolution"

Rod Speed

Mar 14, 2010, 1:22:31 AM3/14/10
TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
> thea <thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote

>> If you eat -- you consume!!

> I guess the point is that you should consume as little as possible, not
> as much as possible. But when you die, you consume nothing at all.

> A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.

> Adam & Eve were vegetarian, right?

Wrong.

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 14, 2010, 11:10:20 AM3/14/10
On Mar 14, 1:21 am, "Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian"
<MAILTOsecret...@carcosa.de> wrote:
> TibetanMonkey, Founder of the Church of the CommonSense:

> > A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.
>
> Only if she cares about, and tries to follow, that strange old book that
> morontheists take a dump on every day. Actually, it's just the more
> civilized part of that book.
>
> I think it's called "wholly babble" or something similar.

Those engaged in BS (Biblical Study) are often on the wrong side of
morality.

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 14, 2010, 11:17:07 AM3/14/10
On Mar 14, 6:04 am, thea <thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 12:13 AM, TibetanMonkey, Founder of the Church of

> the CommonSense <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 13, 1:23 pm, thea <thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > If you eat -- you consume!!
>
> > I guess the point is that you should consume as little as possible,
> > not as much as possible. But when you die, you consume nothing at all.
>
> > A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.
>
> > Adam & Eve were vegetarian, right?
>
> After they sinned -- and God made them coats from the killing of an animal -
> they started eating meat. I wonder if this was a natural event or a
> supernatural event - as God had to teach them how to bleed an animal?? :)

So, if they ate meat after sinning, it means Christians live in sin
today!

I think only those who are vegetarian AND go to a nudist beach are NOT
in sin.

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 14, 2010, 5:35:42 PM3/14/10
ARE CHRISTIANS ANY SMARTER BECAUSE THEY CARNIVORES?

You'd assume that their eating more hamburgers would make them any
smarter, but that doesn't seem to match neither the lack of
imagination and wisdom in their stories nor the laws of nature...

On Mar 14, 11:56 am, LSMFT <bole...@aol.com> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey wrote:

> > "The cows are welcome in a vegetarian revolution"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>

> The vegetarians of the world have the smallest brains.
> Brontosaurs had a pea brain.
> Carnivores have the largest brains...

That's only circumstantial evidence. If that were to be the case,
lions would be smarter than monkeys. And they are not even smarter
than vultures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cY6qFArbvU

The key word in IQ is COOPERATIVE BEHAVIOR, commonly used by monkeys
and the mundane ants...

EVOLVE OR...

Once upon a time lived a race of dinosaurs whose violence and appetite
alarmed everybody... One day a Little Ant, tired of feeling stepped
upon, and worried about her cooperative enterprise, came up to the
Americanus Raptor --the biggest dinosaur of them all-- and asked: "Why
you eat and eat everything in your path? Why don't you slim down? Why
can't we little animals at least have our own way? You can't deny
evolution, you know." Then the dinosaur, blowing the Little Ant away,
shouted: "Bigger is better, so get lost!"

And it is said that the Little Ant, later, gathered the whole
cooperative and said: "Comrades, our world is being threatened by the
dinosaurs, so..." And at that precise moment the Earth was hit by a
big ball of fire, destroying all but the small animals...

Moral: "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the
most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." -Charles
Darwin

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Life's a beach. Beware of the shark!"

Rod Speed

Mar 14, 2010, 7:28:45 PM3/14/10
TheTibetanMonkey wrote:

> ARE CHRISTIANS ANY SMARTER BECAUSE THEY CARNIVORES?

All carnivores are smarter than herbivores, stupid.

Don Klipstein

Mar 15, 2010, 12:59:21 AM3/15/10
In article <803dl9...@mid.individual.net>, Rod Speed wrote:

<Whatever Rod Speed offends with here in a way he likes to do, and he
likes to more-offend people who work for a living>

I advise knowing of easily-web-searcheable existence of a FAQ on Rod
Speed that remains good to go by even if 10-15 years old and not perfectly
correct.

(Rod Speed's emotional maturity appears to me to have advanced maybe 2
years in the past 15 years from troubled-5th-grader to
troubled-7th-grader.)

Even if this slightly-famous FAQ on this significant Usenet pest is
not perfectly accurate, it still describes him well to put it mildly.

I dare this Usenet pest to followup to me with his most-usual response
deriding me by my line of work that he has inaccurately stated for a few
years already, with followupping to the 3 bicycle newsgroups involved
here.

- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

Rod Speed

Mar 15, 2010, 1:31:50 AM3/15/10
Some terminal fuckwit that's so stupid that the best it can
manage is delivering pizzas on a bicycle, claiming to be
Don Klipstein wrote just the puerile silly shit you'd expect
from some terminal fuckwit that's so stupid that the
best it can manage is delivering pizzas on a bicycle,

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Mar 15, 2010, 10:37:18 AM3/15/10
On Mar 14, 4:28 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
> > ARE CHRISTIANS ANY SMARTER BECAUSE THEY CARNIVORES?
>
> All carnivores are smarter than herbivores, stupid.

Maybe roches and rats are smarter than us...

Are omnivores smarter than carnivores and herbivores?
Millions of years ago we used to be herbivores but then we evolved by
eating meat (brain food). Cockroaches and rats were also successful..

***

No, if by smart you mean the ability to deal with abstract ideas.
Whales are self aware, but unlikely to be able to deal with physics...
and chimps are as well self aware, but don't qualify as an algebra
student....So far, Homo sapiens sapiens is the "smartest" but other
critters are for sure more adaptable and more hardy.

Cockroaches even have the ability to reproduce without breeding for
generations, and of course rats will survive anything... probably in
the end, after (brilliant and "smart") humans have totally destroyed
this planet, all that will survive will be the roaches and rats.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080627181340AAe5Dao

In other words, most likely we won't be even smart enough to survive
as species. THAT'S PRETTY STUPID!

Cindy Hamilton

Mar 15, 2010, 12:53:10 PM3/15/10
On Mar 14, 1:23 am, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 13, 1:23 pm, thea <thea.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you eat -- you consume!!
>
> I guess the point is that you should consume as little as possible,
> not as much as possible. But when you die, you consume nothing at all.
>
> A good Christian, though, should become a vegetarian and ride a bike.
>
> Adam & Eve were vegetarian, right?

Adam & Even didn't exist

Bill Sornson

Mar 15, 2010, 1:02:12 PM3/15/10
Order of ribs to go!

Bill "gene lite" S.

Rod Speed

Mar 15, 2010, 1:21:18 PM3/15/10
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> TheTibetanMonkey wrote

>>> ARE CHRISTIANS ANY SMARTER BECAUSE THEY CARNIVORES?

>> All carnivores are smarter than herbivores, stupid.

> Maybe roches and rats are smarter than us...

Smarter than you, certainly.

They aint stupid enough to ride bikes in traffic.

> Are omnivores smarter than carnivores and herbivores?
> Millions of years ago we used to be herbivores

Nope, we never were.

> but then we evolved by eating meat (brain food).
> Cockroaches and rats were also successful..

But aint stupid enough to ride bikes in traffic.

> No, if by smart you mean the ability to deal with abstract ideas.
> Whales are self aware, but unlikely to be able to deal with physics...
> and chimps are as well self aware, but don't qualify as an algebra
> student....So far, Homo sapiens sapiens is the "smartest" but
> other critters are for sure more adaptable and more hardy.

That last is a pig ignorant lie.

> Cockroaches even have the ability to reproduce without breeding
> for generations, and of course rats will survive anything...

They done survive gassing, stupid.

> probably in the end, after (brilliant and "smart") humans have totally destroyed this planet,

Taint gunna happen.

> all that will survive will be the roaches and rats.

Nope, not a chance.

> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080627181340AAe5Dao

> In other words, most likely we won't be even smart enough to survive as species.

Just another of your silly little fantasys.

> THAT'S PRETTY STUPID!

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, stupid.

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 16, 2010, 12:14:01 PM3/16/10
On Mar 15, 9:53 am, Cindy Hamilton <angelicapagane...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

And 1 billion people in the civilized West believe in it? How could
that be possible? ;)

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 16, 2010, 12:16:58 PM3/16/10

I can see now where your "blindness" comes from. You don't believe in
Climate Change and so that we as much endagered species as Polar Bears
and Tigers. It's all a plot from the Liberals, right?

Rod Speed

Mar 16, 2010, 3:13:52 PM3/16/10
TheTibetanMonkey wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> TheTibetanMonkey wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Maybe roches and rats are smarter than us...

>> Smarter than you, certainly.

>> They aint stupid enough to ride bikes in traffic.

>>> Are omnivores smarter than carnivores and herbivores?
>>> Millions of years ago we used to be herbivores

>> Nope, we never were.

>>> but then we evolved by eating meat (brain food).
>>> Cockroaches and rats were also successful..

>> But aint stupid enough to ride bikes in traffic.

>>> No, if by smart you mean the ability to deal with abstract ideas.
>>> Whales are self aware, but unlikely to be able to deal with physics...
>>> and chimps are as well self aware, but don't qualify as an algebra
>>> student....So far, Homo sapiens sapiens is the "smartest" but
>>> other critters are for sure more adaptable and more hardy.

>> That last is a pig ignorant lie.

>>> Cockroaches even have the ability to reproduce without breeding
>>> for generations, and of course rats will survive anything...

>> They dont survive gassing, stupid.

>>> probably in the end, after (brilliant and "smart") humans have totally destroyed this planet,

>> Taint gunna happen.

>>> all that will survive will be the roaches and rats.

>> Nope, not a chance.

>>> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080627181340AAe5Dao
>>> In other words, most likely we won't be even smart enough to survive as species.

>> Just another of your silly little fantasys.

>>> THAT'S PRETTY STUPID!

>> Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, stupid.

> I can see now where your "blindness" comes from.

Obvious lie. You have clearly wanked yourself completely blind.

> You don't believe in Climate Change

Corse I do. I noticed that the ice ages aint been around for quite a while now.

> and so that we as much endagered species as Polar Bears and Tigers.

Just another of your silly little fantasys.

> It's all a plot from the Liberals, right?

Just another of your silly little fantasys.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Mar 16, 2010, 4:15:40 PM3/16/10

Oh, I see. So you don't believe in MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING, do you?

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 16, 2010, 4:48:14 PM3/16/10
On Mar 15, 6:01 pm, "Jakub A. Krzewicki" <drukpakun...@gmail.org>
wrote:
> sobota, 13 lutego 2010 06:21. carbon entity 'TheTibetanMonkey'
> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> contaminated pl.rec.paranoja with the following letter:
>
> > This is a tricky question since it is usually the Christians who deny
> > man-made Climate Change but affirm that Jesus is coming soon, just
> > before climate catastrophe... Well, perhaps he's coming after and then
> > it wouldn't make any difference for most mortals.
>
> > So yes, this is tough question for those who are not used to think.
>
> The first who will go are the Combine. And I don't mather it will be dr
> Gordon Freeman with beautiful Alyx, or Kalki Rudrachakrin with his Tantric
> consort to save us from the Advisors and Headcrab Zombies. In fact we don't
> need to play much Half-Life 2 to realize that the Combine are already here
> and now and both Climate Changes and Christianity are some mythological
> fictions propagated by them as religions to rule the masses and persuade
> them to obey. See the Zeitgeist Movie for further hints.

If there's no MAN-MADE climate change, then there's no need to be
frugal, and for example, there's no need to ride a bike or paddle a
canoe. Just get on your SUV or big yacht, and blast the engine!

Isn't that a proposition for a Big Lie, ie. that Globalization and
Consumption will save the world from the current pitiful state of
affairs?

My Church of the CommonSense refuses to believe that. ;)

Rod Speed

Mar 16, 2010, 5:07:20 PM3/16/10
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote

> Oh, I see.

Didnt say that either.

Rod Speed

Mar 16, 2010, 5:09:06 PM3/16/10
TheTibetanMonkey wrote

> Jakub A. Krzewicki <drukpakun...@gmail.org> wrote
>> TheTibetanMonkey wrote

>>> This is a tricky question since it is usually the Christians who
>>> deny man-made Climate Change but affirm that Jesus is coming soon,
>>> just before climate catastrophe... Well, perhaps he's coming after
>>> and then it wouldn't make any difference for most mortals.

>>> So yes, this is tough question for those who are not used to think.

>> The first who will go are the Combine. And I don't mather it will be
>> dr Gordon Freeman with beautiful Alyx, or Kalki Rudrachakrin with
>> his Tantric consort to save us from the Advisors and Headcrab
>> Zombies. In fact we don't need to play much Half-Life 2 to realize
>> that the Combine are already here and now and both Climate Changes
>> and Christianity are some mythological fictions propagated by them
>> as religions to rule the masses and persuade them to obey. See the
>> Zeitgeist Movie for further hints.

> If there's no MAN-MADE climate change, then there's no need to be
> frugal, and for example, there's no need to ride a bike or paddle a
> canoe. Just get on your SUV or big yacht, and blast the engine!

> Isn't that a proposition for a Big Lie, ie. that Globalization and Consumption
> will save the world from the current pitiful state of affairs?

> My Church of the CommonSense refuses to believe that. ;)

Your problem.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Mar 16, 2010, 8:16:44 PM3/16/10
> Your problem.- Hide quoted text -

If you believe that Globalization will save the world, you really
believe in any crap. It sounds like you also believe that we are
helping China become "democratic." ;)

Rod Speed

Mar 16, 2010, 9:09:52 PM3/16/10
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> TheTibetanMonkey wrote
>>> Jakub A. Krzewicki <drukpakun...@gmail.org> wrote

>>> If there's no MAN-MADE climate change, then there's no need to be
>>> frugal, and for example, there's no need to ride a bike or paddle a
>>> canoe. Just get on your SUV or big yacht, and blast the engine!
>>> Isn't that a proposition for a Big Lie, ie. that Globalization and
>>> Consumption will save the world from the current pitiful state of affairs?

>>> My Church of the CommonSense refuses to believe that. ;)

>> Your problem.

> If you believe that Globalization will save the world, you really believe in any crap.

Having fun thrashing that straw man, monkeyboy ?