I'm taking a free ride on the gay bandwagon

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 25, 2010, 11:15:19 AM11/25/10
(Hey, hey, we are talking deep, deep issues here, not what you think!)

On Nov 24, 1:11 pm, Dead Kennedy <dead.kenn...@live.co.uk> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 3:46 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
> of the Jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 24, 3:40 am, Dead Kennedy <dead.kenn...@live.co.uk> wrote:

> > > oh god, when you are lauding other societies in order to bolster your
> > > agenda, it helps if your facts are right.
>
> > Do I have an agenda? Yes, I do. But it's not a "hidden agenda"...
>
> quite right.

Most politicians are in the closet and even pretend to be Christian,
you know.

> > Actually, I propose a "Dutch Package," where issues normal to the
> > Dutch --gay rights, bike facilities, prostitution and marijuana-- are
> > discussed in less open societies.
>
> > NOTICE: I'm taking a free ride on the gay bandwagon. ;)
>
> watch the trombonist, he has wandering hands.

I'll tell tell him, "Hey dude, that thing in my pocket is a banana!"

> > >http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/millions-miss-out-on-p...
>
> > > If millions are missing out, how many trains are running on time?
>
> > I've said Thatcher ended the good-old traditions and failed to
> > modernize England at the same time. She was a friend of Reagan, and
> > you know what he meant for the United Selfish of America.
>
> The problems you highlight in American society are mostly as bad in
> europe, I would suggest that is because we are to a greater or lesser
> extent following an american model tho'. just dont assume that europe
> is some sort of liberal/hippy paradise. I wish it were.

Watch the tube... all the contamination comes via TV. Stay with the
BBC shows and NATURE programs. Watch that lion roar... ;)

Forrest Hodge

Nov 25, 2010, 5:45:44 PM11/25/10
On 11/25/2010 11:15 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free
Spirits of the Jungle wrote:
> (Hey, hey, we are talking deep, deep issues here, not what you think!)
>
> On Nov 24, 1:11 pm, Dead Kennedy<dead.kenn...@live.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Nov 24, 3:46 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey& the Free Spirits

>> of the Jungle"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You mean BBC shows like Top Gear that celebrate the car and mock public
transportation and environazis? I have every episode from 2002-onwards
on my computer.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 25, 2010, 6:49:04 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 5:45 pm, Forrest Hodge <f...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/25/2010 11:15 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free
> Spirits of the Jungle wrote:
>

> > (Hey, hey, we are talking deep, deep issues here, not what you think!)
>
> > On Nov 24, 1:11 pm, Dead Kennedy<dead.kenn...@live.co.uk>  wrote:

No, I meant nature shows mostly. PBS has a good chunk of BBC shows and
they are pretty cultural. The problem with American shows is the level
of violence and the SUV as the symbol of power in a subliminal
way.That show you mention is pretty sick maybe just stupid, as you may
see here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJfSS0ZXYdo

I think they did something on the bicycles in Cuba. Some people adapt
mowing motors to bikes. I don't like bicycles as the only option as
they degrade the bicycle. Have they ever been fair? How about a show
on Amsterdam or Copenhagen where bicycles do work?