Be true to yourself.

VFW

Nov 3, 2010, 10:26:01 PM11/3/10
It's something that they can't take from you.
and;
You might find that something special maybe only you can do. Now that's
happiness. Certainly money is not the answer to true joy.
so, good luck!

and Enjoy!
--
Karma, What a concept!

Rod Speed

Nov 3, 2010, 10:32:21 PM11/3/10
VFW wrote:

> It's something that they can't take from you.

Yes.

> and;
> You might find that something special maybe only you can do.

Unlikely. In spades with the net so all pervasive now.

> Now that's happiness.

Not necessarily. Depends on what it is that only you can do.

If its something unspeakable like no one else is silly enough to want to do...

> Certainly money is not the answer to true joy.

Indeed.

Artys

Nov 4, 2010, 5:25:03 PM11/4/10

Yes, I am now having the last laugh in my art career. I am in the
"100-Alumni"
show at my alma mater, USM in Hattiesburg, MS. If you keep working
at
something, you will get some personal true joy.