Weighted blanket

gggg...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2019, 4:36:55 AM11/16/19

gggg...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2019, 4:37:25 AM11/16/19

catalpa

Nov 18, 2019, 9:10:48 PM11/18/19

<gggg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:13f5c670-10b8-4e1a...@googlegroups.com...
> https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes-finds/2019/02/09/everything-you-need-to-know-before-buying-a-weighted-blanket/#1d1edcf36b07

The things that exist that I would never think of.

The last thing I want is a blanket that weighs more.

As weighted blankets exist, do weightless blankets exist? Or do I just crank
up the heat so I don't need a blanket?

rbowman

Nov 18, 2019, 9:28:01 PM11/18/19
I thought a weighted blanket was something you wrapped your wife in
before you threw her in the lake.

gggg...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2020, 12:41:59 AM2/13/20

gggg gggg

Dec 23, 2022, 10:54:48 AM12/23/22

Dim Witte

Dec 23, 2022, 7:44:33 PM12/23/22
Just a choice between cotton and wool. Wool blankets are heavier, but very warm, but then cotton blankets are light and comfortable; in Alaska with sub-zero temps, I use two cotton blankets as sheets to crawl between and no more. Inexpensive and easy to clean.