LCD monitor screen protector?

Ohioguy

Jan 5, 2011, 8:09:54 PM1/5/11
After putting it off for a couple of years (mostly because I didn't
feel like LCD monitors were really ready for 'prime time'), I finally
bought a 2' AOC LCD monitor last month.

I'm a bit disappointed with how it is almost TOO bright right in
front, but the color changes a lot at just a 20 degree angle.

My main issue, however, is that my kids touch the screen. I look at
my wife's laptop, with tiny scratches on the screen, and realize this is
going to happen to the computer monitor, too. This is almost definite,
because there doesn't appear to be a piece of glass or anything
protecting the screen. (I can see color change, etc., if I push on the
monitor anywhere)

I've seen screen protectors for game boy advance, smart phones, etc.
However, I've never seen anyone marketing one of these for an LCD
computer monitor.

Anyone out there use something like this on theirs? Can you
recommend a brand, or a place that sells them? Thanks!

Sofa Slug

Jan 7, 2011, 8:28:26 PM1/7/11