What's up Rod Speed?

1 view

sr

Nov 27, 2009, 1:59:11 AM11/27/09
Getting out of control?

Climategate: five Aussie MPs lead the way by resigning in disgust over
carbon tax

Rod Speed

Nov 27, 2009, 6:47:24 PM11/27/09
sr wrote:

> Climategate: five Aussie MPs lead the way by resigning in disgust over carbon tax

No they didnt, you pig ignorant clown.

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 12:31:14 AM11/28/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
http://www.friendsofscience.org/

SIX THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE:
1. The earth is cooling. Click here.
2. The Sun causes climate change. Click here.
3. Al Gore was wrong about C02. Click here.
4. Violent weather isn't getting worse. Click here. Where are all those
Hurricanes? Hardly a one this year in the USA
5. It's been hotter. Click here.
6. Climate computer models are proven wrong. Click here.

This debate matters! The science matters.

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 12:55:33 AM11/28/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEiLgbBGKVk

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 1:25:33 AM11/28/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>freespeech619

MyFreePress : Article : Al Gore Flees in Panic from Chicago Book Signing:
http://bit.ly/67s3Hb #climategate #gore #wimp
the crowd was right after him, they took off in the car and the crowd was
pounding on the car as they drove off.
I would pay to see that on the news LOL

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 1:29:05 AM11/28/09

"sr" <sol...@uninets.net> wrote in message

> "Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
==========
GlobalWarmHoax

WSJ.com - Opinion: Rigging a Climate 'Consensus' http://bit.ly/8rmNYE
-----------

Rod Speed

Nov 28, 2009, 3:56:21 AM11/28/09
sr wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> sr wrote

>>> Climategate: five Aussie MPs lead the way by resigning in disgust over carbon tax

>> No they didnt, you pig ignorant clown.

> http://www.friendsofscience.org/

> SIX THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE:
> 1. The earth is cooling. Click here.
> 2. The Sun causes climate change. Click here.
> 3. Al Gore was wrong about C02. Click here.
> 4. Violent weather isn't getting worse. Click here. Where are all
> those Hurricanes? Hardly a one this year in the USA
> 5. It's been hotter. Click here.
> 6. Climate computer models are proven wrong. Click here.

> This debate matters! The science matters.

Irrelevant to that stupid lie you originally posted.

Rod Speed

Nov 28, 2009, 3:58:41 AM11/28/09
sr wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> sr wrote

>>> Climategate: five Aussie MPs lead the way by resigning in disgust over carbon tax

>> No they didnt, you pig ignorant clown.

> MyFreePress : Article : Al Gore Flees in Panic from Chicago Book

> Signing: http://bit.ly/67s3Hb #climategate #gore #wimp
> the crowd was right after him, they took off in the car and the crowd
> was pounding on the car as they drove off.
> I would pay to see that on the news LOL

Irrelevant to that stupid lie you posted.

Rod Speed

Nov 28, 2009, 3:59:21 AM11/28/09
Irrelevant to that stupid lie you posted.

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 8:11:19 PM11/28/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
---------everything you believed is false, how does that make you feel? and
you are repeating yourself, not a good sign

Rod Speed

Nov 28, 2009, 8:45:19 PM11/28/09
sr wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> sr wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> MyFreePress : Article : Al Gore Flees in Panic from Chicago Book
>>> Signing: http://bit.ly/67s3Hb #climategate #gore #wimp
>>> the crowd was right after him, they took off in the car and the
>>> crowd was pounding on the car as they drove off.
>>> I would pay to see that on the news LOL

>> Irrelevant to that stupid lie you posted.

> everything you believed is false,

Nope, not one of those resigned, fool.

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 11:44:57 PM11/28/09
You don't want to take their high paying jobs away from them? It is a scam
that keeps on giving
you are a meanie aren't you?

"o n z o b" <o...@p.com> wrote in message news:4b11...@dnews.tpgi.com.au...

> [...]
>

> A confident Mr Turnbull yesterday re-affirmed to The Sunday Telegraph that
> he'd have to be blasted out of the leadership.
>

> Asked if he would be a candidate, Mr Turnbull replied: "Absolutely. I've
> said it a thousand times. I'll stand."
>

> As well as trying to convince Mr Hockey that if Mr Turnbull lost a spill
> motion and re-nominated Mr Hockey would not technically be challenging,
> his supporters are also try- ing to strike a deal with the Right through
> Senate leader Nick Minchin.
>

> This would involve the right-wing climate change sceptics in the party
> refraining from publicly crowing they had won the day if Mr Hockey -
> previously a supporter of the ETS legislation being passed - were to stand
> and win.
>

> Senior frontbencher Christopher Pyne, a supporter of Mr Turnbull, is not
> deserting his leader.
>

> But, critically, MPs say his closeness to Mr Hockey and Mr Turnbull now
> makes him a key factor in any smooth transition between the two.
>

> If a deal can be done Mr Hockey will send the ETS Bill off to a Senate
> inquiry and then use the findings of that inquiry in the new year to
> position himself as supporting an ETS but not the one being proposed by Mr
> Rudd.
>

> But Mr Abbott, in an exclusive interview with The Sunday Telegraph, says
> the view of him as a narrow conservative is wrong, citing his plan for
> paid maternity leave as an example of his changed views, describing
> himself as a "commonsense pragmatist".
>

> He also pledged not to let his Catholic beliefs influence his role as
> leader of the Opposition.
>

> "The internal party criticism is that I'm ill-disciplined and too inclined
> to fly solo," Mr Abbott said.
>

> "I think as a frontbencher you have to float a few ideas, but, obviously
> as a leader, there's a sense in which you don't have the luxury of a
> private opinion. I would be careful as leader to be collegial and
> consultative."
>

> Independent assessments suggest Mr Turnbull and Mr Abbott each would have
> 30 solid votes. The remaining 25 MPs are understood to be leaning Mr
> Abbott's way, believing that if Mr Turnbull is re-elected, the undermining
> will simply continue.
>

> Some of Mr Turnbull's supporters judge he has, at best, 20 solid votes,
> with 39 "on a very good day" - well short of the 43 needed for victory.
> Some put Mr Abbott decisively ahead "in the high 30s".
>

> http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sunday-telegraph/malcolm-turnbull-stance-cops-a-poll-axing/story-e6frewt0-1225804931828
>

> Warmest Regards
>

> B0n oz
>

> "It is a remarkable fact that despite the worldwide expenditure of perhaps
> US$50 billion since 1990, and the efforts of tens of thousands of
> scientists worldwide, no human climate signal has yet been detected that
> is distinct from natural variation."
>
> Bob Carter, Research Professor of Geology, James Cook University,

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 11:46:39 PM11/28/09
ClimateScam

Hockey Stick Graph Creator Mann to Be Investigated by Penn State
http://bit.ly/8zSkrk #climategate

================

"sr" <sol...@uninets.net> wrote in message

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 11:48:58 PM11/28/09
If I'm a liar, I got alot of followers, it now turns out. The scam is over,
they have to take their hands out of our pockets.
Maybe next time. In the 70s it was the ice age, the same people tried the
Global Warming, than Climate Chg. what will it be tomorrow? P T Barnum,
would have loved this crowd of scam artist.

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Rod Speed

Nov 29, 2009, 3:23:13 AM11/29/09
sr wrote:

> If I'm a liar,

No if about it.

> I got alot of followers, it now turns out.

There's always plenty of you liars around.

> The scam is over,

Only in your pathetic little pig ignorant fantasyland.

> they have to take their hands out of our pockets.

Only in your pathetic little pig ignorant fantasyland.

> Maybe next time. In the 70s it was the ice age, the same people
> tried the Global Warming, than Climate Chg. what will it be tomorrow?
> P T Barnum, would have loved this crowd of scam artist.

Irrelevant to that stupid lie you posted.

sr

Nov 29, 2009, 4:03:40 AM11/29/09
you are responding like you have climbed into the bottle

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Rod Speed

Nov 29, 2009, 11:36:46 AM11/29/09
sr wrote

> you are responding like you have climbed into the bottle

You never ever could bullshit and lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

sr

Nov 29, 2009, 11:28:50 PM11/29/09
Here is a picture, Rod, maybe you'll be able to understand by pictures?

Need a picture book Rod?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1231673/Global-warming-Dont-wait-The-Earth-tricks-carbon-count-control.html

Global Warming was a HOAX that lined pockets
=============

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Rod Speed

Nov 29, 2009, 11:47:08 PM11/29/09
Irrelevant to your original lie, as always.

sr

Nov 30, 2009, 2:23:43 AM11/30/09
http://climatescam.org/?p=452
Al Gore Sued By Over 30,000 Scientists for Global Warming Fraud

> Irrelevant to your original lie, as always.

You're sounding weaker and weaker in your denial of what is

Rod Speed

Nov 30, 2009, 2:28:46 PM11/30/09

sr wrote:
> http://climatescam.org/?p=452
> Al Gore Sued By Over 30,000 Scientists for Global Warming Fraud
>
> "Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Irrelevant to your original lie, as always.

> You're sounding weaker and weaker in your denial of what is

The ONLY thing I am denying is your original stupid pig ignorant claim about RESIGNATIONS.