~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shelby louis

Nov 24, 2009, 10:13:53 AM11/24/09
I was SO sick of being alone, but my big problem is that i just have
average loooks.I've tried MANY different sites. Some have fake
profiles. You can always tell because the guy
(or girl) looks extremly attractive. Listen, if they look like that
thy're not going to be on a dating site.I could go on , but the best
webstite that gave me the best luck was http://homegear.com/r/?q=23130020&r=2270
. Plus it's free for several days so you can try it for yourself. Go
ahead and have some fun.
Shelby

Al

Nov 24, 2009, 4:49:51 PM11/24/09
On Nov 24, 10:13 am, shelby louis <shelbyloui...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was SO sick of being alone, but my big problem is that i just have
> average loooks.I've tried MANY different sites. Some have fake
> profiles. You can always tell because the guy
> (or girl) looks extremly attractive. Listen, if they look like that
> thy're not going to be on a dating site.I could go on , but the best
> webstite that gave me the best luck washed up.

> . Plus it's free for several days so you can try it for yourself. Go
> ahead and have some fun.
>                                            Shelby

Awe, don't be so hard on yourself. I bet you are a real cutie pie. Get
a fresh shave and them pictures will clean up real good.