The difference of Humanism with both Communism & Christianism is clear

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 14, 2011, 10:07:11 PM4/14/11
I will take the defense of Humanism here today to defend the species
from tyrannies such as Communism & Christianism/Capitalism. Notice the
latter is a compound word, where they both come together in an
unlikely alliance.

But I don't want to spill the seeds of wisdom today. Tantra teaches
not to spill your seed. I want to emphasize that Communism defends
SOCIETY --an entity too abstract to work-- and Christianism defends
the FAMILY or "family values," which often means nothing more than
hypocrisy.

So it is that under Humanism an equal balance of HUMANITY & COMMUNITY
come together. It's like they say:

"THINK GLOBALLY, ACT LOCALLY"

There's one TV sitting on my sidewalk today. Will someone care to come
and pick it up? No, it doesn't work, but the point is that there's NO
community while junkies roam around and garbage piles up. Is it
necessary to move to a Gated Community to enjoy a beautiful community?

I rest my case.

My own Jungle Wisdom, which defines a community (no space to walk or
bike, no community)

"BUY LOCALLY, BIKE LOCALLY"

"HUMANISM FOR THE WORLD"

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote1