A bunch of ants shows they are smarter than Christians!

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

Apr 29, 2010, 12:52:57 AM4/29/10
They get together, form a floating raft, and survive the great
flood...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A042J0IDQK4&feature=related

Imagine the great things those Christians who get together in church
could accomplish if they would actually get to work on something for
the survival of the species. I'd join the first church that went bike
riding, even if only for the ride.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Cooperation is the way to go in the jungle"

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

Apr 29, 2010, 11:34:22 AM4/29/10

On Apr 29, 4:58 am, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> well monkey man, you need to bone up on your research ability. maybe
> you should contact the following so that you can join right awayhttp://www.christiancycling.com/.
>
> there are lots of others ... heres a suggestion. go to google and
> enter 'christian bicycle clubs' ... happy biking! ;^-)

I'm sure they have tennis clubs too, but I don't see any bikes at
church, other than those of the hobos that go looking for food.

In my part of the world, Miami Beach, no such thing exists. I'm sure
the ratio of SUVs to bike riders among the Christians is 100 to 1.

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

May 1, 2010, 4:13:26 PM5/1/10
On May 1, 4:01 pm, DanP <dan.pe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 1 May, 19:37, "TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit"
>
> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Don't bring up words or numbers, we need action... RIDE A BIKE!
>
> Where I live it rains a lot and I live on top of a hill.
> And most important it won't matter a bit.
>
> I am an atheist because I want to think for myself and don't go with
> the flow.
> And I behave in the same manner when the green camp tries to make me
> feel guilty for killing the planet.
>
> If you are talking about science then you have to come with some
> numbers.
>
> DanP

2+2=4

Which means that your common sense should tell you that 7 billion
monkeys doing stupid things on this planet leads to trouble like it
did in Easter Island. Predation beyond means always leads to species
extinction or evolution to smaller, smarter ways.

But you don't have to do shit if you don't give a shit. Just let me do
my thing (give me ROOM in your Darwinist roads) and you live with your
conscience. If you choose to be made of stone...

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/09/eb/86/easter-island-moi.jpg