cut my insulin by 50%. I'm walking, talking, and experiencing a lot less pain.

cpc1243

Apr 8, 2010, 10:31:35 AM4/8/10
to cosw...@gmail.com
I have been able to cut my insulin by 50%. I'm walking, talking, and
experiencing a lot less pain.
My name is Russ Miller from Arizona, and I will be 81 years old this
year. I was ready to throw in the towel. I was so stressed out with
pain and it scared me. I could not walk without a cane, or think as
sharply as I used to; things were changing every day. Since receiving
our first order of Xyngular Global Blend, Core4, and XYNG, info
news : http://www.xyngular.com/email/newsflashx10410.htm.
check in info : http://www.xyngular.com/ckinchi/

Al

Apr 9, 2010, 5:32:41 PM4/9/10

Maybe if you had walked 50 years ago and lost that 50# of baggage, you
would not be taking any insulin.