It is said good sex is necessary for happiness

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 17, 2010, 1:41:29 PM5/17/10
(The point of this is that the scientists are inspired by the Dalai
Lama to study happiness. Jesus denied sex, Dalai Lama avoids the
subject, but the Wise Tibetan Monkey addresses the issue)

On May 17, 12:21 pm, "Hidden Draggin" <ansa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> DT wrote:
> > Beerlet Dhiblang wrote:

> >> Free prozac for everybody!!!!!!
>
> >> /l
>
> > Nah, none for me, thanks.
>
> > I'd just twirl my prayer wheel a few times, but then I'd have to
> > explain it to Sandy again. ;-)
>
> I guess I will just break out the Kentucky Jelly and
> "twirl my prayer wheel" again. Now if I tattoo the
> right sutras on my pecker will I accumulate merit?
>
> Oh mane padme hummer!

It is said good sex is necessary for happiness! I agree.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Have an apple and good sex in the morning, then go to sleep"

Edward Dolan

May 18, 2010, 1:55:49 PM5/18/10

Enterprises" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> (The point of this is that the scientists are inspired by the Dalai
> Lama to study happiness. Jesus denied sex, Dalai Lama avoids the
> subject, but the Wise Tibetan Monkey addresses the issue)
>
> On May 17, 12:21 pm, "Hidden Draggin" <ansa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> DT wrote:

>> > Nah, none for me, thanks.
>>
>> > I'd just twirl my prayer wheel a few times, but then I'd have to
>> > explain it to Sandy again. ;-)
>>
>> I guess I will just break out the Kentucky Jelly and
>> "twirl my prayer wheel" again. Now if I tattoo the
>> right sutras on my pecker will I accumulate merit?
>>
>> Oh mane padme hummer!
>>

> It is said good sex is necessary for happiness! I agree.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 19, 2010, 10:35:49 AM5/19/10
On May 18, 1:55 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of QuixoticEnterprises" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hey, Ed, you hate sex so you can join the Dalai Lama or the Pope.

But the BANANA REVOLUTION is very open about it.

JNugent

May 19, 2010, 2:48:28 PM5/19/10
Could this be connected in any way to the foul temper and aggression that
many cyclists seem to permanently display (especially the ones who cycle
around looking for trouble with video cameras strapped to their heads)?