Social Security No Raise

1 view

fred...@webtv.net

Oct 17, 2010, 1:05:29 AM10/17/10
Solution Nov. 2 replace ,em all.....

Dan Birchall

Oct 17, 2010, 6:36:27 AM10/17/10
fred...@webtv.net (fred...@webtv.net) wrote:
> Solution Nov. 2 replace ,em all.....

Replace the people who aren't doing a lick of work but still
complain when one year they don't get a raise? Great idea!
But why do we have to wait until November? ;)

In case you don't read the news, most people who are still in
the workforce didn't get a raise this year either. In fact, I
don't think I've gotten a cost-of-living raise, or a raise to
keep pace with inflation, since at least 2001.

--
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the
surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90

a real cheapskate

Oct 17, 2010, 8:31:25 AM10/17/10
On Oct 17, 1:05 am, fred1...@webtv.net wrote:
> Solution Nov. 2 replace ,em all.....

SS recipents may get a 250 buck bonus, if obama has his way.

depends on the coming election

Message has been deleted

Gary Heston

Oct 17, 2010, 11:52:01 AM10/17/10
In article <4bb29061-2cfe-4e9f...@j2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,

a real cheapskate <hal...@aol.com> wrote:
>On Oct 17, 1:05�am, fred1...@webtv.net wrote:
>> Solution Nov. 2 replace ,em all.....

We can't get them all this time, just a good-sized chunk. Hopefully the
lefties will remember why their taxes are skyrocketing in two years...

>SS recipents may get a 250 buck bonus, if obama has his way.

>depends on the coming election

Who's he going to borrow it from this time? Iran or Venezuela?

Gary
--
Gary Heston ghe...@hiwaay.net http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

"This has a graphical interface--you can see the graph paper right here."
Richard Trethewey, _Ask This Old House_

Message has been deleted

Bob F

Oct 17, 2010, 2:25:09 PM10/17/10
Gary Heston wrote:
> In article
> <4bb29061-2cfe-4e9f...@j2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>, a
> real cheapskate <hal...@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 17, 1:05 am, fred1...@webtv.net wrote:
>>> Solution Nov. 2 replace ,em all.....
>
> We can't get them all this time, just a good-sized chunk. Hopefully
> the lefties will remember why their taxes are skyrocketing in two
> years...
>
>> SS recipents may get a 250 buck bonus, if obama has his way.
>
>> depends on the coming election
>
> Who's he going to borrow it from this time? Iran or Venezuela?

Probably the same ones that loaned it to Bush as he doubled the deficit.

walt tonne

Oct 17, 2010, 7:52:51 PM10/17/10

Let it be noted that federal workers got a 3.5% raise. These
"workers" average over $74K yearly.

a real cheapskate

Oct 18, 2010, 4:16:39 PM10/18/10

> Let it be noted that federal workers got a 3.5% raise. These
> "workers" average over $74K yearly.

there will be no solution untill congress gets redeigned.

strict 2 terms and you out limit, no lifetime benefits! very little
bennies at all.

certinally the country must have enough civic minded people to go to
congress to SERVE OUR COUNTRY?

rather than serve themselves, and be bought and paid for contribuitors
buying their votes.

in 1776 our founding faters created a great system that has now failed
miserably:(

Its time for a constutional convention.

way too much pork, too much business buying votes, way too much waste
and paperwork, its all out of wack

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nick Naim

Nov 8, 2010, 9:38:28 PM11/8/10

<fred...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Solution Nov. 2 replace ,em all.....
with what.....?

The Real Bev

Nov 8, 2010, 9:44:04 PM11/8/10

Newbies. Draw names out of a hat. Like cops, nobody who actually wants
the job should be allowed to have it.

--
Cheers, Bev
"You know that I could go on the Internet right now under my

Nick Naim

Nov 13, 2010, 4:22:46 PM11/13/10

"The Real Bev" <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 11/08/10 18:38, Nick Naim wrote:
>
>> <fred...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>> Solution Nov. 2 replace ,em all.....
>> with what.....?
>
> Newbies. Draw names out of a hat. Like cops, nobody who actually wants
> the job should be allowed to have it.
the bed is not the only place......