Purest bottled water

aesthete8

Jul 12, 2011, 8:27:59 PM7/12/11
Any recommendations?

aesthete8

Jul 12, 2011, 8:28:30 PM7/12/11
Any recommendations?

The Real Bev

Jul 13, 2011, 2:11:59 AM7/13/11
On 07/12/11 17:28, aesthete8 wrote:

> Any recommendations?

I seem to remember that NYC tap water won some water-quality contests.
Got empty bottles?

OTOH, if you mean chemically pure you might as well buy distilled water.

--
Cheers, Bev
My house isn't a pigsty, it's an Immunity Enhancement Center.

Message has been deleted

mr.Vandalay

Jul 14, 2011, 2:42:38 PM7/14/11
In article
<d4aad25b-5e29-423f...@n5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
aesthete8 <art...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any recommendations?

We filter our tap water through a solid block of carbon. A Multi-pure
filters out stuff to .5 micron. then refill bottles to carry around.
Relatively cheaper.
--
Karma, What a concept!

gggg...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2019, 10:26:11 PM10/22/19

ItsJoan NotJoann

Oct 22, 2019, 10:47:53 PM10/22/19
I don't think aesthete8 has been hanging around for the last eight (8) years
waiting to find out what bottled water to drink. Question is from July 12,
2011.