The Dumping of Obama's money in a bike path to nowhere!

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 22, 2010, 10:46:02 AM3/22/10
I'm trying to solve this at the local level, ha! They don't hear about
it. But I'm sure my case is not quite unique in the world...

Originally Posted by TheLastSuperman
'Ahh, there is the issue or reason why most of this seems like a spam
bot was posting (no offense) but bare in mind that others don't always
need to look "your way" and heat does not always get the chef out of
the kitchen I might add. Religions and Politics are all in the
perceptions of the individuals who uphold those ideals even if they
are not our own so therefor we must respect that and try not to step
on anyone's toes while we hold true to what we believe in... otherwise
mass chaos would ensue as we hate everyone else because they do
believe in the same deity as us however then again would any deity
really want mass hatred because the other side of the continent does
not believe in it?

All I know is this thread is confusing'

***

My point originally was to solve the problem (the fancy bike path),
but then, in light of their absolute indifference, it became a test of
democracy itself. No, there's no democracy! Whatever they throw at
them, fine! Obama's money is being dumped down the drain in a little
mixed path that goes nowhere!

I talked to a worker there and a landscaping lady there, and both
dismissed me on the ground that everybody was "happy". Well, the happy
sheep are under attack because I remain in the cage and the streets
remain "no man's land." I'm pretty sure I'm tempting censorship, but I
will be talking internationally about the circumstances and events
that put me in the cage. RIP DEMOCRACY!

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"The paths in the jungle must lead somewhere, or else they are
stupid!"