Why is Pot so expensive?

A Veteran

Nov 24, 2011, 3:42:04 PM11/24/11
well, if don't grow it yourself, how difficult could it be to grow a
Weed?
and O.T.
States Rights!
In article <jamabu$qaa$1...@dont-email.me>, Hisler <His...@cocks.net>
wrote:

> [...]
> leadership of the Democratic and Republican parties, who we all know by
> now are completely controlled by the corporate
> military/medical/chemical/war machine. He is the new breed of political
> leader, who like Ralph Nader knows how to think for himself and has
> been a lifetime student of history. And it is likely that Ralph Nader
> will support him in his campaign for President. Ron Paul is also closely
> aligned with Cynthia McKinney and her anti-militarism efforts. There is
> even a possibility that if he wins the Republican primary, Ron Paul will
> choose Cynthia as his VP. Ron served in the Vietnam War as a medic and
> knows first hand the horrors of war. He is a humanitarian who worked for
> twenty years as a doctor, before the HMOs destroyed the medical system
> by jacking up costs and making it unaffordable.
>

> The D's and R's are painting a false picture of Ron Paul since they know
> he is a brilliant anti-war voice who will cut the military budget by
> half and return our civil liberties, ending US torture around the world
> and US weapon sales and wars. His libertarian views are simply an
> acknowledgment that the Federal Reserve system has ripped off the
> American workers for way too long and needs to be replaced by government
> control of the monetary system, rather than private control by an
> unelected cabal that has no allegiance to the American people. For this
> he has been lambasted by the media, which works every day to perpetuate
> US wars abroad and angry dissent at home. As a long-time Libertarian,
> Ron Paul, will have a good chance to get that party's nomination for the
> general election if he loses to the corporate Republican (probably
> Romney) in the primary. In a three-way race, with Ron Paul playing the
> role of Ross Perot, Ron Paul would have an excellent chance of defeating
> the war candidates, Obama and Romney!
>

> Ron Paul is the Ralph Nader of the 21st Century. The only real
> difference is that Ron Paul has a chance of winning! Ralph could only
> get 3% at best! You can bet that people like Ralph Nader and Cynthia
> McKinney will be part of a Ron Paul administration if Ron Paul is
> elected. Unfortunately, Ralph Nader will never be elected President but
> giving Ralph a direct voice in US policies will be the next best thing.
>

> Ron Paul clearly sees the need for government programs, but only where
> necessary. Can you imagine how much money will be available for social
> programs if we cut the military budget in half? Not to mention all the
> lives of foreigners who are being destroyed by US wars and weapons sales?
>

> Please look more closely at Ron Paul's speeches and politics and you
> will realize that he may be the last caring person we will have the
> chance to elect president for a long time.
>

> Let's not give up this opportunity. Do not be tricked (again) by the
> corporate media and the two-party corporate cronies. Ron Paul is the
> real deal. He is an intelligent, experienced civil rights advocate!

But, isn't it highly unlikely that the "Gawd Oldster's Party would
nominate him? and if he went 3rd party ,wouldn't that hand it to Obama?
--
Karma, What a concept!
Message has been deleted

Max

Nov 25, 2011, 10:26:21 AM11/25/11
On Nov 24, 3:42 pm, A Veteran <george...@toast.net> wrote:
> well, if don't grow it yourself, how difficult could it be to grow a
> Weed?
> and O.T.
> States Rights!
> In article <jamabu$qa...@dont-email.me>, Hisler <His...@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>

> > On 11/24/2011 8:46 AM, Deucalion wrote:
> > > On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:30:58 -0700, A Veteran<george...@toast.net>
Pot is expensive only because there are fools willing to pay the price.

A Veteran

Nov 28, 2011, 2:52:39 PM11/28/11
In article <5fOdncdRbsVaWlPT...@earthlink.com>,
Derald <der...@invalid.net> wrote:

> A Veteran <geor...@toast.net> wrote:
>
> >But, isn't it highly unlikely that the "Gawd Oldster's Party would
> >nominate him? and if he went 3rd party ,wouldn't that hand it to Obama?
> LOL! Did you actually read that load of crap that you posted? "Ron
> Paul is the Ralph Nader of the 21st Century", indeed. Whoever wrote that
> might be as looney as Paul who is major whacked. The worst thing that
> old coot could do is to sprout a hair and run as a 3rd party candidate.
> Paul could be the "Ross Perot of the 21st Century".
> Besides, what does that have to do with pot prices? Pot is
> expensive because it is illegal and because people pay the prices.

sounds lie Prohibition at it's worst.
Message has been deleted

Rod Speed

Nov 29, 2011, 3:37:25 AM11/29/11
Then you need to get those ears tested, BAD.